It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bush Plan Revealed!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Please note that i have contacted the site owner and have authorization to post this information here.

I have to say that the report below is the most EYE opening document i have ever read. I completely feel like an --- for letting this go by. Please read and provide feedback.

Note: Its worth the read.

GEOPOLITICAL INSIGHTS + LEO'S U.S. GULAG SUFFERINGS
ENDLESS DUPLICITY OF THE U.S. AUTHORITIES CONCERNING
THE WANTA PLAN, AND THE GRAVE IMPLICATIONS THEREOF

INCORPORATING PREVIOUSLY UNPUBLISHED GEOPOLITICAL BACKGROUND
AND A GLIMPSE OF LEO WANTA'S EARLY SUFFERINGS IN THE U.S. GULAG

CHINESE MUST BE PAID ON 7TH SEPTEMBER, OR ELSE...
On 7th September 2006, critical payments must be made to official Chinese recipients, which, for impregnable legal and technical reasons, cannot be remitted without the $4.5 trillion payable to Ambassador Leo Wanta and his Virginia-based corporation, being paid out first or at the same time.

This article leaves the Bush plan out in the open.
THE BUSH PLAN REVEALED

Mod Edit: Reduced External Quote.

[edit on 30/8/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
ATSers please read the entire article before judging the analysis. This is a lot to take in but most of you know a lot about it.

The strategic plans of the bush administration are clearly stated but, you have to read the whole thing.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I read this quote at that site:

Ambassador Leo Emil Wanta, President Reagan's most distinguished and accomplished aide
What I find strange is there is no picture of this guy with Ronald Reagan. I can't find a single picture. What gives? Find me a picture of these two together and I will read further into this story.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
yeah ok very interesting but it has all been covered very recently on this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

no sense in having two threads about the same thing

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This is very old news, we covered it here on ATS back when it was live

here

and here

[edit on 29-8-2007 by mazzroth]

[edit on 29-8-2007 by mazzroth]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

This thread is not like the others posted above. its not wanta specific. You must read on to get the full story of the bush plan and Analysis. This aritcle breaks down everything question unaswered on previous threads. Please read on.

I will ask a friend who is a historian for these images but its highly unlikely we would find any. but above he is with hilary who is known to be associated with the article above and cabinet members below. i will post as soon as it becomes available

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Syntaxstealth

Great find! What's the chances you'd post that on my thread in support of wanta story? Not trying to derail this one by any means. I'm just after the truth. And at present I need all the info I can get. Is this allowed? Don't want to step on any toes.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
will do, since it relates to the wanta topic

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

THE PERPETRATORS OF FINANCIAL CRIMES NAMED

• James Wilkinson, Chief of Staff to Henry M. Paulson, US Treasury Secretary...
• Henry M. Paulson, the US Treasury Secretary, himself.
• Dr Ben Bernanke, Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board.
• George H. W. Bush Sr., former President of the United States, allegedly a.k.a. Georg H. Scherff, Jr., alleged head of Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst, Dachau.
• George W. Bush Jr., President of the United States.
• Richard Cheney, Vice President of the United States. He is strongly rumoured to have been shorting the US dollar, betting against the US currency – which is both treason and a felony –
using inside information.
• Donald Rumsfeld, US Secretary of Defense.
• The Omega Group of 'Neocons' (Cheney, US Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld, and others).
• Dr. Linton T. Wells II, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense.
• Unnamed officials at the US Department of Defense.
• Maynard C. Anderson, former Assistant Under Secretary of Defense.
• William B. Bader. PhD, Chairman of the Board, Eurasia Foundation, Georgia (former USSR), and former Associate Director, US Information Agency.
• W. Neil Thompson and Mrs Janet Thot-Thompson, Multi-Sector Crisis Management Consortium (MSCNC), consisting of intelligence operatives.
• John Negroponte, Director of National Intelligence.
• General Michael Hayden, Director of Central Intelligence.
• Starre Foundation, viz. Hank Greenberg and William B. Bader et al.

Using a Federal Reserve 'tap' based on Ambassador Leo Wanta's earmarked and tagged $4.5 trillion, these and other high-level scamsters and criminals have been running, inter alia, more than $25 trillion of US funds into India and Israel, allegedly using the payment services of the Bank of England, which are allegedly being made available, for the corrupt disposal of the proceeds.

Source

I wonder what is the point of naming any of these individuals. Will they even see any jail time? Will they testify according to their own terms? Will the media be allowed in? Have any of them passed any laws that protect them against any authority?

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by quintar

If they are not in there yet i do not expect them in there later. Hilary if made president is known to affiliate with these folks.

I had no idea that she was a CIA agent before.

so i dont expect major changes if she is in office. However ill take the device over bush.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I do not see anywhere why Leo Wanta is owed 23.7 TRILLION dollars. I think the document linked in the original post could be made much clearer. It seems to be purposely convoluted.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I do not see anywhere why Leo Wanta is owed 23.7 TRILLION dollars. I think the document linked in the original post could be made much clearer. It seems to be purposely convoluted.

sweet! it works in any color!

[edit on 1-9-2007 by infiltr8u]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syntaxstealth
reply to post by quintar
I had no idea that she was a CIA agent before.

What makes you think she's a CIA agent...this article alone?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Amazing post out of the NWO files from a month or more ago. Interesting how naming names is finding itself all over articles about these war criminals. Someone should organize another "arrest Bush" march, couple million people, they'd have to impeach the things.

top topics

join