It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli ambassador kicked out of Swedish museum after vandalizing art

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 04:49 AM
link   
yes similar to the thousands of crimes that have been committed in new york since the mid 40's that have gone unpunished because the offending men are "diplomats".

fulcrum i love your posts, you're hysterical. leave it to you to juice anything up into a # sharon # israel thread. what a fine example of why population control should be considered. and how come the mods don't complain about fulcrum's disgraceful language yet i've been reprimanded on numerous occasions for arguing with him? interesting note.

as for the art? well hey, one man's art is another man's toilet paper. i personally wish i could have blown up the "art" that consisted of the virgin mary with elephant # that was displayed in the brooklyn museum. it was a sad sad statement about humanity.

if i am a liberal artsy yuppie it is permissible for me to take a crap in a bowl, and put a sign up with a title to call it art. and the masses will applaud. the israeli diplomat is a #ing fool because he should know better and just take it in stride. give them their art funding, let them make paintings out of earwax and fake penises and what not. who the hell cares. it's not supposed to bother the real people of the world who have jobs etc. he's a fool. oh well.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 05:11 AM
link   
ok the whole thing just sounds stupid to me...like destroying the art is gonna make things any betteror prove a point..

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberpilot

Originally posted by THENEO
Sad part of all of this is that he will get away with it, knowing the power his small country wields around the world.

No, the reason he will get away with it is a litte thing called "Diplomatic Immunity"

you should not deny the obvious.

diplomatic immunity would ensure that he would be expelled if he was from any other country and an appology issued,

in this case neither will happen.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
Or maybe it just pissed him off to see the world finally realizing what the Palestinian suicide bombers are. Freedom Fighters!!

Yes.

And Kim Jong Il is a democrat, Yasser Arrafat has been fairly elected by the Palestinians, Pol Pot was misunderstood, Stalin was a humanist and probably that Jesus Christ was a WarLord.

Did I forget something ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join