It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Complete Bay Area UFO Expo 2007 Photos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by HooHaa
Nice pics, in the podcast, I believe it was Dave that said he purchased some pictures of the moon(on his way back home) that hadn't been airbrushed?

Errr.. That would've been me "Johnny" that took that little ride to the "Lick
Observatory" (which by the way is under threat of a huge forest fire right now).
Ron (aka Zorgon) will be starting a thread about the findings off that 'moon poster' soon, and I'll contribute then what I can..

Johnny

[edit on 7-9-2007 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction

Originally posted by malakiem
Wow major malfunction, were you a hippy in a past life?
You kinda look like someone i used to go to karate with when i was a young lad.

Past life? You dissin' my shirt or something there?

Where'd you take karate at? Don't tell me San Diego area in the early 80's.

hahahahahaha, the first comment actually brought a tear to my eye, thanks for that. No, i'm to young for that, i'm only 23. I used to go to tiger sculman when i was 10-11. I would like to go back one day. Ts is a medium chain of karate places along the atlantic, i think they have them in north carolina, south, georgia, and both virginias, and massachusets.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

The "Lick" ROCKS!!

It's like going back in time to the 1880's and stepping into a Jules Verne novel.

And it's quite a drive getting up there, but well worth, IMHO.

The weirdest thing to me is the fact that James Lick is buried, right there, at the base of the telescope.

Looks you had a great time!

Thanks for the pics!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Nice pics, enjoyed the video.
Nice to know the what the mods look like.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Whoops. I was testing out that atsvid tag, and hit the wrong button; but since I'm here, Wish I went!

It looked like awesome fun. It's a pity that ATS is do diverse that it is impossible for us all to meet up at a spot. In this country alone the Perthians refuse to travel 3000km to meet up . . . spoilsports!

But if I ever have the oppurtunity to go to one of these things, count me in.

[edit on 18/9/2007 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
To all Americans you are so lucky to have these expos.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by vincebaby
To all Americans you are so lucky to have these expos.

Vincebaby, start your own... Its not as difficult as you may think and you'll be surprised as to how easy it is and the number of people in your area who would be willing to attend... You'll also be surprised by the number of sponsors you'll find willing to contribute.

I started an online gaming clan with a yearly meeting(lanfest) ending up with upwards of 300 people. We had all kinds of software and hardware sponsors that sent us all sorts of cool stuff and made our little gathering quite successful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join