It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Official list of the Avengers Squad !!!!!

page: 20
14
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
ha ha yeah no prob i just wish we all could meet on AIM or yahoo or something.......easier cause i cant get on the chat on here yet i dont have enough posts




posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
All right Avengers. It's time for all of you to come out and say what's on your mind. Don't forget there's a meeting tonight in the chat room!

Let's do it!



posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by secret titan
 


Whats on my mind. Well ive had an absolute shocker of a week at work and ive just knocked off. I'm going to hang around here for about another 2-3 hrs then i am going to the pub and i am going to get disgracefully intoxicated.


Then i imagine i will suffer miserably tomorrow.


How long before the meet in chat ST.



posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mojo4sale
 


Well, you can come in anytime! That's where I am. But for the most part, I believe around 10 EST is when most meetings begin. You'd have to ask Galm about the chat meeting.

I think I will sit in chat tonight and have a few drinks!





posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by thestatue
ha ha yeah no prob i just wish we all could meet on AIM or yahoo or something.......easier cause i cant get on the chat on here yet i dont have enough posts


Don't forget there are many threads on BTS that are easy to reply to and will help you get the amount you need! Just make sure they contribute to the thread.



posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hey amigos/avengers , 1/3 of the three sci-fi nerds is here and I'll be on for a while 'cause I've got to do some comic pages for my darn teacher, who happens to be an editor for DC Comics , he told me some top secret stuff and comic plots that are years ahead, I feel like I'm in the MAJ-12 for comic geeks.



posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hey y'all... decided to stop in a little earlier... I probably will not be in tommorrow though...



posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o
 


What! and no inside information for us? How can you do that to a fellow Avenger? Galm and myself are in chat if anyone cares to join us!!



posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by galm 1
 

Howdy bro, I just came back from school about 30 minutes ago, I'm not gonna chat today due to some unexpected work by my darn teachers, art is not a piece f cake, it takes long hours and a ton of sweat sittin' there concentratin' and makin' layouts. It's hard out here for an artist !!



posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o
 


well... at least you don't have to draw a nude male model...



posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by secret titan
reply to post by steve-o
 


What! and no inside information for us? How can you do that to a fellow Avenger? Galm and myself are in chat if anyone cares to join us!!
My teacher made us swear not to say a word of it, if the info leaks out it'll screw up the whole plot DC is doin' right now, I'm not that much of a DC fan but from what I've heard there stuff is gonna be great. Another reason I'll keep my mouth shut is so I don't fail the course, sorry but I'm payin' too much $$$$ for this class.


[edit on 6-9-2007 by steve-o]



posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by galm 1


well... at least you don't have to draw a nude male model...
Don't bring that stuff up again Galm, thank the lord I didn't have a nightmare, hope next wednsday I get to draw some nude females .



posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
sorry if I opened up old wounds... heh heh heh heh heh...



posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o

My teacher made us swear not to say a word of it, if the info leaks out it'll screw up the whole plot DC is doin' right now, I'm not that much of a DC fan but from what I've heard there stuff is gonna be great. Another reason I'll keep my mouth shut is so I don't fail the course, sorry but I'm payin' too much $$$$ for this class.


[edit on 6-9-2007 by steve-o]



What your teacher doesn't know, won't hurt him!

Come on......just a little hint


I won't tell anyone!



posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by secret titan
 


maybe his teacher is a member of ATS...



posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by galm 1
 


AVENGERS... UNITE!!!

The chat meeting is open...



posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by galm 1


maybe his teacher is a member of ATS...


All the more reason to tell me(privately of course!)

Perhaps just tell me what comic to look for at least!



posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
That's the end to another chat meet... we need to organize this better...



posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by galm 1
That's the end to another chat meet... we need to organize this better...
I already told ya about that , we need to try and contact the others before the meet so that it could be more bigger than the last meet I was in, I don't even know if I could keep my promise on those days that I got free, I just got a ton of homework to do and I'm gettin' tired of doin' it but I've got to do the darn thing, luckily I got off today so I'll have some more time to rest.



posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hello....can I play?




top topics



 
14
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

log in

join