It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Turbines to power Free Energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Anyone here know anything about magnetic turbines and how they can generate free electricity? Is it even possible to simply use simple magnets to spin a turbine by itself?

Here is a poor concept that I drew of what a magnetic turbine may be like:

If you gave this turbine wheel a spin, will it keep spinning by itself due to the momentum and the magnets' forces?

Any advice from physicists here?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Doesn't work. I had the same idea, since I was like 12 years old. Serveral have tried it of course, but it never works. There are some people out their claiming that it does work.

www.perendev-power.com

They keep pushing the release date, they have been for years and years.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
On this page there is a link to play a video of the 'old motor'.

www.perendev-power.com...

You will notice that they never show the other side of the motors axle until the motor stops. Notice also that the axle extends enough to support a belt to drive the motor.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Ya I just saw that video and was disappointed.
Its too bad we are in the 21st century and we are still harvesting coal when we could be switching to wind, solar, (or possibly) magnetic power. Its surprising though we can move a whole train using electromagnetism and not a simple turbine.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Now I hope I don't mess up here because english is not my native language. This idea goes against the thermodynamics law. Now I know that even physic laws can prove themselfs to be wrong and I swear I would love to see this law proven wrong but till so far nobody has done so yet. Never the less, it's very good you are thinking about these things and I hope you and everybody else working on this issue are one day going to bring free energy for all.

Good luck!

Juliet

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Okay, magnets work the way they do because of the stored electricity within them. You can convert magnetism into electricity and vice versa. So magnetic energy would have limits, right? Eventually the magnets would wear out. If I'm wrong, correct me please.

I'm betting on some kind of a gravitational free energy before magnetic. Matter creates gravity and gravity creates matter, sounds like there is energy there. Or how about a generator that "shoots" particles into thier antiparticles, doesn't that create an incredible amount of energy?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uplifted
Okay, magnets work the way they do because of the stored electricity within them. You can convert magnetism into electricity and vice versa. So magnetic energy would have limits, right? Eventually the magnets would wear out. If I'm wrong, correct me please.

I'm betting on some kind of a gravitational free energy before magnetic. Matter creates gravity and gravity creates matter, sounds like there is energy there. Or how about a generator that "shoots" particles into thier antiparticles, doesn't that create an incredible amount of energy?

Magnets do not store electricty. Magnetism is not energy, it is a force.

A magnet is formed when dipoles line up in a solid with charges all, or most, facing the same direction.

You cannot extract energy from a magnet other than the energy you get when attraction moves something. But it takes the same energy to move it away again so you end up with zero sum.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
What if you try all of them the same positive? if you have 2 opposite then the
experiment will slow down and then stop because the opposites will attract.
Have you tried all the magnets the same? I mean all positive, would that
not keep pushing the force away?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
There are a whole host of purported free energy magnetic devices. There is the Searle disk of rotating magnetic bearings
www.sisrc.com...

and then there are the De-Palma devices or N-machines
www.mufor.org...

There are a few others out there as well. Some of the patents have expired so you can build your own. Just don't try to sell it. The government will come down hard on you.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
yeah wont work. you will find theres a sticky spot, which is a common problem.

I have quite a few designs but i think the only one that will work, is one that uses centrifugal force as well as magnetic force to make it spin. By having a weight spinning in a circle it will create centrifugal force, which should help it get past that sticky spot.

I also designed a water-mill motor that doesn't require a stream/waterfall, you could make it in your backyard... but how powerfull it is depends really on how big you make it.
click the link called "Free Energy" here: www.freewebs.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
The setup you have there will not spin, due to the gate effect. Having to norths come together will want to resist themselves going in, but will give a force out. That basically cancels itself out.

There are devices which are getting there. Don't let others tell you its impossible, just do some research on what others have tried and learn from them. Theres a lot of bs out there on this subject, just try and sift those out. I think to build a working magnet motor, you are gonna need luck, or a lot of money for good equipment, or an act of god, but its very possible to do.

I like this device, which uses a mechanical approach instead of a expensive digitally controlled unit to control the electromagnet.

www.lafontegroup.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malichai
Magnetism is not energy, it is a force.

Everything is essentially energy, therefore, energy can be extracted from anything, in theory. How to extract the energy is the problem we need to figure out.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Harvesting kinetic energy from magnets should be a simple thing to do. However, we don't have the right tools or technology to build such a machine that could harvest it. I believe we would have to combine other forces of energy to actually gain this energy.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It is possible to make a working magnet only motor device. I have
done experiments showing positive signs of probability. The main
problem is the one someone mentioned in this thread, in different
words, is, balance. It takes the same energy to move the magnet
both ways. The answer is "Imbalance", Some type of magnetic
screen, filter, disrupter, shield, whatever you want to call it, is needed.
I have seen that altering the face of the magnets can cause this effect.
A shield though, would cause an approaching opposing magnet to
see less magnetic field strength, then on its exit from the face-off.
Thus, the push away stronger than the approach. It may sound
unbelieveable to you, but I know of at least one working motor.
I live too far away from where it is located to go and see it.
And yes, it is one of those people who made it in their machine shop.
So I have not seen it myself, but have two other people who have
seen it working. I have found that my home workshop is not
equipped for the tolerances required to build such myself. Just as
my home shop is not equipped to make a gasoline engine. If such
shielding is done electrically, then it subtracts from the output power.
Although that could be used to prove the concept for shielding.
There are such shielding materials in your hard drive that don't
require electricity, but science does not seem to be looking toward
improving such materials, or at least we don't hear about them.
Some companies sell what they call Mu metal, but it saturates easily.
I keep seeing people write about magnets loosing their strength.
The place I bought my magnets from said that only heat or shocking
them will cause them to loose strength, not just magnets spinning
around each other. So I don't know where these people saw this happen.
I personally believe that the Perendev motor spins on its own, but
it has no useable power. Notice that there is no load on it, it could
probably be stopped 'somewhat' easily, with your hand. What the
current status of Perendev is I don't know, but perhaps the lack of
power is part of it.

new topics

top topics

join