It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Phoenix for dead threads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I know that this has probably happened to a good deal of ATS'rs and I thought that this thread would help some people vent and justify why their 0 response thread is so good and potentially bring it back to life if enough interest is shown.

You find or think of a topic that is so groundbreaking and informative that you cant wait to post the topic and let the thoughts begin. You keep checking back incessantly only to find that there are a ton of views but no actual replies.

Please post a link to the thread you started and let us all know why it is so good and possibly why no one has replied to it. With any luck, someone viewing this thread might just see your point and send a reply your way. I think this serves as a good tool to bring life to previously dead threads and spur new discussion of old topics.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
the ATS map
has many ATS members locations

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Don Wahn

You find or think of a topic that is so groundbreaking and informative that you cant wait to post the topic and let the thoughts begin. You keep checking back incessantly only to find that there are a ton of views but no actual replies.

Oh yes, its happened thru the years and i just go, oh well, the heck with 'em.

Obviously, some intellectual informative threads-life altering threads that could lead us to the end of the world as we know it...have no place here.
Hee hee hee hee.

What can you do?

I'd post some but i cant find them- i just give up and get rid of them.

Not a bad idea, though.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Don Wahn

Oh yes, its happened thru the years and i just go, oh well, the heck with 'em.

Obviously, some intellectual informative threads-life altering threads that could lead us to the end of the world as we know it...have no place here.
Hee hee hee hee.

What can you do?

I'd post some but i cant find them- i just give up and get rid of them.

Not a bad idea, though.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Oh come on dgtempe. I'm sure you can dredge up 1 good one from the past 3 years. Just for good ol times sake?

Indeed this is not the forum for the life changing threads to be posted initially, but this thread makes a nice place to bring them back to life

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I honestly thought that this one would get more attention than it did, but apparently it was not good enough to rouse the masses.

People being exhonerated of prison sentences due to DNA evidence that clears them of all wrongdoing seems like a good topic to me...

www.abovepolitics.com...

[edit on 8/31/07 by Don Wahn]

new topics

join