It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power of thoughts!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
OK this is going to sound strange!!

But this keeps happening to me!
Only over the past few weeks,

Every time i walk in to a room and think "oh i better turn the TV on" then as i walk in, its turned on...

It happens with the radio also, and even my computer,

its as though my thoughts are turning them on, its really wierd

At first i was just thinking, maybe i turned it on earlyer,
but the more its happening the more im sure this is real..

could it be my own energy!
And why now....

Any thoughts on this would be great,

It does not happen every toime i do this but at least 4 times ish a week ...

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Thats the problem with most mental "powers".

I bet everyone out there has had experiences like that but I have never found a way to control them. Until we do it is just an odd experence.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Maybe it's your subconscious playing tricks on you. Its possible that you already know it's on but are just not consciously thinking about it and you think you're turning it on. That's happened to me a few times.

[Edited on 17-1-2004 by ProudAmerican]

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
You could just have short-term memory loss. Just kidding, but I've found this happen to me quite a few times in the past, but I think nothing of it.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I read something about somebody who could turn street lights on and off with a snap of their fingers...maybe you have the same thing going on...

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I was thinking maybe it could be Telekinesis??? Is this just happening at home or is it happening elsewhare also?

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
"Think on.... Think off" Sorry that's bad

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I dont know! suppose its something that will hopefully go away..

But i am kinda thinking could this be a spirit around me as i have had trouble in the past with a ghost in my house,...?
Oh well another Unsolved mystery

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It does sound very "spirit like" doesn't it. Maybe you have become attached and intune with a spirit, who is doing what your thinking.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
it could be a wayward spirit who's doing what you're thinking, or it could be that you have innate TK abilities that you're just now discovering.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This has happend to me a couple times when I was younger but I never gave it any thought. The house I lived in back then did have a ghost. maybe that had something to do with it.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I read something about somebody who could turn street lights on and off with a snap of their fingers...maybe you have the same thing going on...

Yep, I can do that, though it isn't necessary to snap fingers, just concentrate for a moment, and focus on turning it on...(you "see" the light coming on in your mind). There's actually a term for this, by a researcher featured on CNN some years back... The term is SLIDERs (Street Light Interference Data Exchange Receivers). It may be that...
Try a google on it (or an ATS search, as I've posted about this in the past)....

EDIT: I've often affected other devices as well, tv's, radios, sometimes computers...but my real nemesis is light bulbs... I go through at least a 4 pack of bulbs a week, especially as my fiance' has it too, hehe... We have a tendancy to blow them out on a regular basis....

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by Gazrok]

top topics

join