It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Iran Attack in a Year?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Ron Paul: Iran Attack in a Year?

www.freemarketnews.com

Presidential candidate Ron Paul believes that an attack on Iran is highly likely within a year and that the Bush administration is simply waiting for the right opportunity, or event on which to blame Iran, before launching the assault. "If I were a betting man I would bet that they will attack Iran before the end of this administration, which means in the next year or so," the Congressman told the Alex Jones Show today.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I can't say this surprises me much. I am a little surprised to hear this coming from a Congressman though. Most speculation you hear these days comes for off-the-wall political rantings like I sometimes post here. I'm glad Mr. Paul is putting the thoughts out there.

Now, the next question is: If the Administration, so badly, wants this attack to take place within the next year, are they willing to stage another attack themselves in order to achieve this? There are some who are adamant that the Oklahoma City Federal Building, and the two WTC attacks were staged by the respective administrations as well.

www.freemarketnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

EDIT: for more discussion

[edit on 29-8-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I love Ron Paul. To be fair though, I think every Democratic candidate is thinking about the very same thing. Basically, any form of attack on the US would hurt the Democratic partys presidential aspirations, even Hilary pointed towards that a couple of days ago I think

[edit on 29-8-2007 by 3_Libras]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Sorry ... ongoing discussion here.

search didn't bring this to attention before posting

MOD: please close this thread

new topics

top topics

join