It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the strangest thing you ever saw, and could not explain?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
For me, it would be about 10 years ago, at 2am on I-40, going from Shawnee Okla to Oklahoma City.
Two "people" on the side of the road, wearing what reminded me of hazmat suits, but the faceplate was iluminated by a blue light, they were standing on the side of the road, and both looked up when I drove by, but since I was going so fast could not make out any features plus the light kinda reflected off the face plates . By the time I got to an exit, turned around, and got to the spot I saw them at they were gone. I even stopped my car, got out and looked around.
Yes I know that Tinker AFB is located there, but this was out in nowhere land, between Shawnee and OKC, Tinker is in the Midwest City area right on the outskirts of OKC.
Any ideas?

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Strangest thing I've seen and could not explain was when I was four years old back in 1980. Looked out my window at night after hearing a loud mechanical vibration noise to see a large flying triangle not too far away from my house. Incredibly well lit with multiple lights. It was around the size of a house and was floating at treetop level around 50-75 feet away from my home. Watched it for a couple of minutes and then it flew away. At the time, I had never heard of UFOs/flying saucers so I just told my parents I saw a flying triangle making a weird noise. I also didn't know it was strange to see such a thing being so young, so I didn't even bother to report it to my parents until later the next day.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
For me it was defintely a strange site. My wife and I were returning home one rainy night. We were on West Virginia state route 76 and it was raining really hard. We were just passing by the entrance to a large farm house and across the road floated this "thing" It was translucent...almost transparent and glowed a soft blue...similar to a neon light. It was about 4 feet in diameter and 5-6 feet in height. It looked just like a large jellyfish! It move through the air like a jellyfish moved through the water. It passed right in front of our car's windshield, across the road and into the woods. To this day whenever we drive by there we still talk about seeing that. I know one thing...it was not a garbage bag or a sheet of plastic or something like that. I am not sure if this sighting fits into the UFO, ghost or cryptozoology categories.

---Matty (mattywhelz)

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattywhelz We were just passing by the entrance to a large farm house and across the road floated this "thing" It was translucent...almost transparent and glowed a soft blue...similar to a neon light. It was about 4 feet in diameter and 5-6 feet in height. It looked just like a large jellyfish! It move through the air like a jellyfish moved through the water.
Whoah. That is freaky. As much as I'd love to see such a thing, I'd probably be scared of it.

Did it act like it noticed you or not?

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The strangest thing i saw was when i was young.....real young..probably about 4 or 5. My mum was doing some gardening, and i threw a ball in very bushy/shrubby/rainforesty part of the garden and searched around for the ball, and I saw a big damn spider

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well, this is something I didn't exactly saw, it happened 2 yrs ago:

I was doing something with my back turned to back side of TV.
Baywatch was on it.. and suddenly, I said loudly "TESTING".
I would never normally say that, like something forced me too.

And guess what happened 3-4 seconds after that? Someone on TV said "Testing"!

So, in short, something made me said word that will be said 3-4 seconds in future on TV.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Strangest thing I've seen and could not explain was when I was four years old back in 1980. Looked out my window at night after hearing a loud mechanical vibration noise to see a large flying triangle not too far away from my house. Incredibly well lit with multiple lights. It was around the size of a house and was floating at treetop level around 50-75 feet away from my home. Watched it for a couple of minutes and then it flew away. At the time, I had never heard of UFOs/flying saucers so I just told my parents I saw a flying triangle making a weird noise. I also didn't know it was strange to see such a thing being so young, so I didn't even bother to report it to my parents until later the next day.

sounds almost what happend to me, i was awakon from a very bright pure white light with this trasnformer like noise to walk out side to see a triagler ufo about 150f above my house, and this was not in a "urban" area

so since then, yes thats what sparked my ufo crazy ness

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Did it act like it noticed you or not?

No heelstone it passed on by like were not even there. I thought we were going to cream it with the car!

---Matty (mattywhelz)

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattywhelz
No heelstone it passed on by like were not even there. I thought we were going to cream it with the car!
That close eh? My first reaction would be to think that this was a UFO. I don't hear too many stories of ghosts or other creatures that look like this type thing, but I have read of jellyfish-like UFOs before and have seen a couple of videos that could certainly be considered something similar.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Mine would be my best friends mom, walkin through the house at 7am, butt naked, while I was eatin fruity pebbles.

Gotta love drunken milfs.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
My "UFO" sighting.

That would be the weirdest.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Definetly my sigting of an underwater object, or USO, which I posted here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The day before easter in like 1994 or 5....I was like 5 or 6 and I woke up really early for some reason. I glanced over at my borhters bed and saw this little creature standing there...It was dark grey and brown and was about the size of a doll....it moved a little bit then i cant remember what happened....i probaly dosed off.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Micheal Jackson

Proof that Aliens are among us

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I was in Jr High, my friend and I were playing with my prism, checking out the rainbows on the walls. I looked through it and saw what looked like a woman in white floating outside my window, I screamed and dropped it. I thought maybe it was my imagination, so I looked again and braced myself so I would get a longer better look, I saw her again and she was old and grey, really creapy. My friend and I freaked out for a minute. I cleaned off the prism and any fingerprints and set it back on the shelf and fingerprints started to reappear on it. I cleaned it 3 more times and the prints kept coming back, so I threw it away, I was way too freaked out.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
The day before easter in like 1994 or 5....I was like 5 or 6 and I woke up really early for some reason. I glanced over at my borhters bed and saw this little creature standing there...It was dark grey and brown and was about the size of a doll....it moved a little bit then i cant remember what happened....i probaly dosed off.

That's pretty damn creepy. Do you think that it could of been something imagined since you were still half asleep or so?

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Journey
Definetly my sigting of an underwater object, or USO, which I posted here www.abovetopsecret.com...
Wow. Somehow I missed your sighting previously. Nice one!

"Gentleman, we have INTERESTING NATURAL PHENOMENA off the port bow" - Haha! How incredulous do you have to be to say that without laughing? I'm sure nobody believed the guy when he said that.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Throughout my life I recall seeing aircraft landing or just at the point of take off or landing. I have had these experiences since I was 6. In one of my memories me and my three year old brother are standing in our tobacco field happily waving at what seems like a helicopter and we can see into it just about 25 feet above our head. We are waving at what appears to be very white abnormally white blonde individuals. A few years back thinking I had dreamed it all, I asked my brother if he remembered it too he said, yes and said that was all he could recall except how happy we were when we were waving.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
at about 4 yrs old i saw a very phosphorous (glowing) illuminated creature, soft yellowish light, at the foot of my bed. The creature looked similar to a cross between a demon and a octopus. I awoke my mom, she looked at the creature, then immediately covered her face from fear, so it seemed to me. I sat and looked at the creature for a few minutes, it stared back at me with a demonic grin. The blowaway part is when visiting my cousin, i took some pictures during a flashflood/rainstorm. A enity quite similar is clearly visible, yet a little blurry, in the photo. Could this be my personal demon/watcher assigned to me?

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by Knightmare]

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This was probably the weirdest time period of my life.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Enjoi

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join