It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

queen of england owns your body as stock?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by infiltr8u

There is, we have "Asda", "part of the Walmart group".

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I could care less if England owns us or not. We all speak English. I see us as all brothers and I feel obligated to be an ally to England. If there was ever a country I would give my life for, it would be to help England. Yes, America is one big melting pot full of all kinds of ethnic backgrounds, but I feel that England holds our true history, culture, and traditions only with a few little discrepancies. I have alot of respect for England. Don't get me wrong, though, I love and am proud to be an American.

I don't like when people use the cliche line: "If it wasn't for us, you'd be speaking German". I would have to chalk that up to the Russians and RAF for dealing with the Germans. We probably could've contributed more but we had to deal with the Japanese as our main priority. Trust me. If Germay had to deal with the full force of our Marines, Germany would've surrendered before Christmas. Should've asked for some, Montgomery ; )

Not to mention I find the British accent sexy in a woman. ; )

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaBears
I could care less if England owns us or not. We all speak English. I see us as all brothers and I feel obligated to be an ally to England. If there was ever a country I would give my life for, it would be to help England. Yes, America is one big melting pot full of all kinds of ethnic backgrounds, but I feel that England holds our true history, culture, and traditions only with a few little discrepancies. I have alot of respect for England. Don't get me wrong, though, I love and am proud to be an American.

I don't like when people use the cliche line: "If it wasn't for us, you'd be speaking German". I would have to chalk that up to the Russians and RAF for dealing with the Germans. We probably could've contributed more but we had to deal with the Japanese as our main priority. Trust me. If Germay had to deal with the full force of our Marines, Germany would've surrendered before Christmas. Should've asked for some, Montgomery ; )

Not to mention I find the British accent sexy in a woman. ; )

I agree. However in the end I find it a mute point being that war does nothing except make rich people even more rich and in the end soldiers killing other soldiers no matter what country they were from did nothing to solve the problem of taking out the rulers of the world.

Oh ya, I definitely agree that the British accent in a woman is sexy!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Oh, I agree that war is useless and redundant, but it's our nature so it's going to be hard to eliminate wars entirely.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaBears
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Oh, I agree that war is useless and redundant, but it's our nature so it's going to be hard to eliminate wars entirely.

I used to believe it was in our nature as well, but I disagree these days. I really do not believe there would be any war if the NWO weren't running the world. All the wars are created by these guys via morality plays, such as 9-11 for Iraq and Afghanistan or by economic pressures such as in Africa.

I mean think about any normal person who does not stand to make a lot of money from a war from owning a large corporation. Can you think of anyone at all who has a desire to pick up a gun and go kill people from another country??? Hell even the buttholes who do want war don't pick up the guns and do the killing.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I have followed Jordan Maxwell's instuctings for over 9 years now.

My conclusion is that Jordan is making a career for himself using dramatic storytelling and sounding earnest.

Sometimes he hits important truths on the head other times he strings unrelated items together that have no verifiable basis.

Ultimately he loves the sound of his own voice(watch him) and the rapt attention(fame & respect) given by followers.

Anybody who has taught a class or run a seminar knows this "drug".

I am grateful to Jordan for at least opening my eyes to hidden agendas and esoterica.
One must proof , evaluate and possibly discard what he says. and use it as

a "springboard" for your own investigations.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

People asked for evidence that the Queen still makes important decisions regarding America
www.opsi.gov.uk...

The thing is the British people are slaves to the system also.
Also look at how much land the Crown owns and controls around the world.

People like to think that the Queen has no power any more but are very much mistaken.

Its all to do with certain powerful family's around the world and its not about money as we all know money is just a make believe bit of paper, but it is a good object to control people, It all dates back 1000's of years and there has been a lot of manipulation keeping these people in power.

Is quite funny as we are just in another world wide control exercise as I type this and The world has just had to borrow pretend money to create more taxes to be paid to the banks and the people that control them.

It's always been about control Religion, Fear, Money.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by infiltr8u
look all i'm saying is that so what if there is any truth to that story.
my point is, ok the queen owns us, let her try to cash in..see how far you'all get with it.
good luck with that.

Oh, they don't need luck. They have guns to take your money and seize your assets, if you don't pay taxes.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

There ARE Walmart stores over here, they're called 'ASDA' , and they are part of the Walmart chain, and thinking about it, if the US WAS to try and take over the UK, how easy would it be to organise a rebellion again, and we could commincate out in the open with our 'Cockney' .

Cor Blimey, get up those apples and pears, ere come the rozzer's.

Oh and to let you know that Dick Van Dork in Mary Bleedin' Poppins ain't real cockney chatter .

[edit on 24/8/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The Bank of England, its private investors, and all of the subsidiaries, including the Federal Reserve, World Bank and IMF are collaborators in controlling the world's monetary supplies. In the United States, the Federal Reserve Bank is a privately owned corporation, and its share holders (private and mostly European) are also invested in the Bank of England. The entire Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches, along with many other facets of our society is set up the same as England's privately owned society: www.tpuc.org... (click for more info) - so it does not matter if the Queen actually "bought land" in Colorado, and it doesn't matter if Maxwell is a bag of wind. Everything else is irrelevant, a moot point, because from the TOP DOWN, our society is out of the hands of the PEOPLE.

End of story.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

British people make me laugh!, they are so insistent that they still have control over the US, I hope you'all know you would be speaking Texan if we so desired..in a blink of an eye there would be walmart stores in London.

I dont know why your being so smug. Americans dont even own or run their own country anymore. You talking about this big army that could take over england and yet fail to remember the many times that same army had been used against you.

The Queen, NWO, Are we not fighting the same enemy?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
In a democratic republic, the masses elect their own representatives to serve their collective will. However, if the elected representatives are themselves bought over by the rich, and are made puppets of the rich, then responsiblity and accountability goes out of the window, and the masses are technically 'owned' by the rich to serve their interest.

The only hope is that at least in a democracy, the representatives can only serve a term or 2, and booted out if found lacking anytime by the masses.

In a monarchy, the masses are technically owned by the King or in Englands's case, the benevolent Queen. However, her powers are limited by Parliament, made up of elected representatives. The Queen can no longer abitarily challenge or make up laws as she wish unlike the olden centuries.

Again, like a republic, if the elected representatives are puppets of the rich and powerful, the masses are screwed, just as screwed as the masses of the tyrannical Commie regimes.

May the internet with its online and immediate exchange of information and awareness save us commoners all.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by completenuttergit

British people make me laugh!, they are so insistent that they still have control over the US, I hope you'all know you would be speaking Texan if we so desired..in a blink of an eye there would be walmart stores in London.

Oh dear , now were going to get "you would all be speaking German if it wasnt for us" tripe again. more like flippin russian!!

No to be honest most British people could not give a monkeys hind quarters wether or not the US existed or not , that is the past ! a good few years ago , we pay attention to how we fit in with the world not , how does the world (as in the Earth) fit in with us..

And no we would not be speaking "Texan" we would still be speaking English.. or do Texans speak German ???

Im sorry to most Educated Americans i am not aiming any kind of insult to America , just getting fed up with covering this type of rhetoric time and again.

regards

Git

[edit on 30-8-2007 by completenuttergit]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Oh dear , now were going to get "you would all be speaking German if it wasnt for us" tripe again. more like flippin russian!!

that was all i wanted to quote im new shut up

and to the yank ill quote this at you from sir winston churchill : America should have minded her own business and stayed out of the World War. If you hadn't entered the war the Allies would have made peace with Germany in the Spring of 1917. Had we made peace then there would have been no collapse in Russia followed by Communism, no breakdown in Italy followed by Fascism, and Germany would not have signed the Versailles Treaty, which has enthroned Nazism in Germany. If America had stayed out of the war, all these 'isms' wouldn't today be sweeping the continent of Europe and breaking down parliamentary government — and if England had made peace early in 1917, it would have saved over one million British, French, American, and other lives

and u can say thats a load of bs but we did stand alone AGAINST nazi europe for 2 YEARS with no help

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
All I can say is where is Oliver Cromwell when you need him?? I would love to see England as a republic... Those vampires in Buckingham palace have had their day... Same with the two party system in parliament... Time for true democracy.. Proportional representation with the representatives placing their votes direct from their constituents from the results of referendums on major issues... Same goes for mayors and police chiefs...

The queen does not own me.. She can kiss my butt... So can the government... I never agreed to ruled by either of them..

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
In response to the original post, Jordan Maxwell has stated his support of Blavatsky's teachings. Same Blavatsky that inspired men behind NWO. He is into the occult, and many of the things he teaches are actually in sync with what the disinformation crap like zeitgeist is teaching. I would suggest you to be very cautious of Maxwell.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
oops double post

[edit on 16/3/10 by DataWraith]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
The queen does not own me.. I never agreed to ruled by either of them..

Ah but see, that's the beauty of it, your mom agreed to it, unkowingly, when she signed your certificate... stock certificate. Slavery is alive and well in western culture, it's been camoflauged and well hidden beneath an undecipherable pile of legalese.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join