It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

queen of england owns your body as stock?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
You Americans also forget that if it wasnt for the English none of industries would exist as it was the English who started the industrial revolution which was a major shift of technological, socioeconomic, and cultural conditions.

True,
And thats why us Brits are the greatest nation on the earth

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Children. Relax.

So, I'm a slave to the people of the UK. Ya know, for being a slave, I've got it pretty good. I'm sure slaves of the past weren't so well off.

Though, there is no evidence to support the theory that I must be subjected to the kind of bickering and mindlessness that goes into some of these posts. Yet I choose to slave and filter through all the bitterness so that I may, at some point, collect a few drops of "truth".

Seriously. The story is interesting enough. It doesn't have to be reality-it's the reaction that is deciding whether these theories should be true. When people start acting foolish and putting each other down based upon their opinions, then it makes me realize why they must hide so much information.

They have a hard enough time believing the plethera of "knowledge" they've discovered. People here gather small snippets of it and go ape-s*** over the thing.

True or not, it will be an interesting story for me to tell my friends. They can't get enough about how "1/5 of Americans can't locate America on a map". Ahhhahahaa...

I'm from America? Jeeeesus.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by infiltr8u
British people make me laugh!, they are so insistent that they still have control over the US, I hope you'all know you would be speaking Texan if we so desired..in a blink of an eye there would be walmart stores in London.

Don't think so, you seem to be struggling to control iraqis armed with rocks because you're such an inbred, illiterate and retarded nation who seem to be more successful at killing their own troops in friendly fire incidents than the actual enemy. Wind your neck in and jog on *SNIP* .

````````````````````````
Snipped mild personal attack

[edit on 31/8/07 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
If she owns my body she made a poor investment.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knights

Originally posted by LockwithnoKey
I am not a slave, especially to the English. Never been never could be.

Oh darn, just when we were thinking of taking back our empire! Someones been watching the Patriot too much!

LOL...Right on

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Rah rah rah! My country is better than yours! Nyah!

Anyway, this guy is spinning a strange tale. I couldn't even finish it. So because I came from my mother's "water," I am a product of the laws of the sea? Right. Nevermind that, what the hell is he talking about in the beginning? Is he saying that the Federal Reserve was created after WWI by international bankers that wanted to collect money from a bankrupted American government, which used its people as collateral? That's entirely backwards.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefatlady

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by twitchy
Before you guys pass this post off as bunk, you really need to ask yourselves how much do you really know about what he's talking about.

OK. So is there one document that can be presented to substantiate the theory ?

I believe there is a hidden structure of power in the world, the international bankers, the fed, etc, but the queen literally owning human lives as collateral on a loan ?

not buying it

thefatlady replies:

This is probably useless, because you are probably one of the slave masters, but I believe it ----because the Queen sent me a message a few months back that she wanted me to breed her a baby for human sacrifice.
Then recently, she offered me lodging in a "Grace and Favor" house. I had ferverently wished to believe this was someone else in the occult communicating with me, but I don't know any more. Could it be Camilla? Have no idea, bur someone posing as the queen has implied recently that they had Diana killed. Am going to contact Scotland Yard about it.

not sure what to make of that

My user name is misleading, its a reference to a Rush lyric, I tried 15 lord of the rings references when I registered, some very obscure, but they were all taken.
I was listening to rush that day, thought some of their themes matched threads here, so I thought if that one off the top of my head.
Eaters of the dead is a reference to a michael crichton book about neadertals possibly living in England
only 1,000 years ago.

anyway, what bank on this earth would take human lives as collateral form a nation that just got its but kicked in battle ? How could the bank ever collect if the loan is defaulted ?

Just doesn't make sense logically, and if there were lawyers and attorneys and bankers and the Queen involved as stated in the video, there would be at least one document to prove it

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Maybe it was here that i read that the way courtrooms hang the flags is representative of the way the british military hangs theres, and is a subtle allusion to the fact they secretly run our system.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by infiltr8u

Funny how your speaking English!

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gingern
reply to post by infiltr8u

Funny how your speaking English!

and you're using the internet

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Most of the presidents that have been including the Bush's are royal bloodlines, I have not seen the video yet but will go back to it.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Most of the presidents that have been including the Bush's are royal bloodlines, I have not seen the video yet but will go back to it.

royal as in Windsor ?

That wouldn't surprise me if it were a loosley defined "royal" bloodline, you've got 43 wealthy white dudes with connections

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Time lord is right. He is right about the royal bloodlines, they killed Princess Diana over the fact that she was dating commoners. Thats how serious this is.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

That wouldn't surprise me if it were a loosley defined "royal" bloodline, you've got 43 wealthy white dudes with connections

i'm voting this one for best post of the day!!

waay funny!

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

mark my words, there will come a day when American boots will storm through the queens front doors like they did Saddahms.

the queen?? PPFFFFT..

[edit on 31-8-2007 by infiltr8u]

[Mod edit: Inappropriate comment removed - Jak]

[edit on 1/9/07 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Time lord is right. He is right about the royal bloodlines, they killed Princess Diana over the fact that she was dating commoners. Thats how serious this is.

it was more racism, the al fayeds were hardly commoners

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Al Fayeds? Wow, I had no idea. No not commoners. But its all about races, bloodlines, etc. Bloodline is the old label. It's more like DNA sequence.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I don't know, do the British elite really own us?

But, I do suspect wrong doing in connection with taxes and the IRS. The IRS runs similar to a crime organization. Mess with the IRS and see if you don't get figuratively "slaughtered." That's not to say they can't be beaten, you just need to be prepared if you do battle them.

Side note: I see people here arguing back and forth about being British, and being American, and the "flaws" and "superiorities" therein. Enough with that, we're human beings first and foremost. I live in America and you live in Britain; I don't care about geographical location. Are we supposed to dislike each other because of this?

Troy

[edit on 1-9-2007 by cybertroy]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Troy, you should know the answer to that. It is no. Why dislike English people in general, they are enslaved by the same government. It's not Tom, Dick, Harry and Jane's fault. It's the ones in the palace with a higher percentage of alien DNA.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher

But Diana herself was a commoner? so how do you work that one out then ?

[edit on 1/9/07 by Chorlton]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join