It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

queen of england owns your body as stock?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Google Video Link

hello boys and girls its very important you watch this video to see what is really going on and how american works and why america was created

[edit on 29-8-2007 by K-illuminati]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
that was amusing. This guy needs to go outside and talk to real people

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

"this guy" is Jordan Maxwell, one of the most respected researchers around. What he speaks is truth.

Perhaps you should read into him

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
British people make me laugh!, they are so insistent that they still have control over the US, I hope you'all know you would be speaking Texan if we so desired..in a blink of an eye there would be walmart stores in London.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
reply to post by syrinx high priest

"this guy" is Jordan Maxwell, one of the most respected researchers around. What he speaks is truth.

Perhaps you should read into him

good one, you guys crack me up. The best part is when he does his Jerry Seinfeld impression, "whats up with the judges wearing black robes ? Jeez, dracula and Frankenstein wear black"

repsected by whom ? If he is such an accomplished researcher, I'm sure there are legitmate documents to back up his thoery ?

Thsi reminds me of the Denver Airport theory that the queen purchased half of colorado as part of a corporation that originated when the dauphin prince fled France and came to the US to establish the western HQ of the NWO

the only problem with that is DNA testing proved the dauphin prince never left France

I'd like to see you prove this theory with something other than someones opinion

If he's such an accomplished researcher, I'm sure you already have access to those documents, and it will take you less then 30 minutes to supply them

[edit on 29-8-2007 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Before you guys pass this post off as bunk, you really need to ask yourselves how much do you really know about what he's talking about. Do you know about the Treaty of Paris ole Ben Franklin touted, or do you know why our capital is called the District of Columbia? Things like Social Security, sounds harmless until you understand the legal meaning of the word Security, with your little social security number you are literally security against the federal reserve, which is valued or backed by nothing more than the value of our butts going to work every day.
If you were born into slavery, how would you ever know you were a slave? Would your owners tell you?
Why did they take people's gold away from them on pain of imprisonment, and give them paper money when it was Clearly Unconstitutional to do so?
Was the rise of the Anti-Masonic Political Party, which history has so dilligently attempted to mitigate the signifigance of, just before the American Civil War a cooincidence?
There's more to this topic than meets the Eye.

Source
The Virginia Company owned most of the land of what we now call the USA, and any lands up to 900 miles offshore. This included Bermuda and most of what is now known as the Caribbean Islands. The Virginia Company (the British Crown and the bloodline families) had rights to 50%, yes 50%, of the ore of all gold and silver mined on its lands, plus percentages of other minerals and raw materials, and 5% of all profits from other ventures. These rights, the charters detailed, were to be passed on to all heirs of the owners of the Virginia Company and therefore continue to apply... forever! The controlling members of the Virginia Company who were to enjoy these rights became known as the Treasurer and Company of Adventurers and Planters of the City of London.

After the first 21 years from the formation of the Virginia Company, all ‘duties, imposts, and excises’ paid on trading activities in the colonies had to be paid directly to the British Crown through the Crown treasurer. No trader could export goods out of the colonies without the permission of the British Crown and to do so would involve the seizure of all their goods and the ship or vehicle which carried them.

The lands of the Virginia Company were granted to the colonies under a Deed of Trust (on lease) and therefore they could not claim ownership of the land. They could pass on the perpetual use of the land to their heirs or sell the perpetual use, but they could never own it. Ownership was retained by the British Crown.

The colonial lands were to be governed by two Colonial Councils, each with 13 members (that number again), but the Kings Council in London had the final say on all decisions. The sitting British monarch also chose the Governor of the American Colonies, who we would today call the President.

The monarch, through his Council for the Colonies, insisted that members of the colonies impose the Christian religion on all the people, including the Native Americans. To use the language of the time...

“with all diligence, care and respect, do provide that the true word of God and Christian faith be preached, planted and used, not only within every of the several said colonies and plantations, but also as much as they may amongst the savage people which do or shall adjoin us to them or border upon them, according to the doctrine, rights, and religion, now professed and established within our realm of England.”

If the Native Americans did not accept the Christian religion, they would have to be forced to, the Crown insisted. This was the order to destroy the culture and knowledge of the native peoples of North America and also to maintain the white colonists under the vicious yoke of Christian terrorism peddled by the Calvinist-Puritans. It was a free license to kill, torture and kidnap the native peoples with complete immunity from prosecution.

The criminal courts on the lands of the Virginia Company were to be operated under Admiralty Law, the law of the sea, and the civil courts under common law, the law of the land. This is a crucial point which I will come to in a second.

Now, get this. All of the above still applies today! Read those percentages once more and let the magnitude of that sink in. After the original 13 (again!) American colonies won their ‘independence’ and an ‘independent’ country was formed after 1783, the Virginia Company simply changed its name to... the United States of America.

I'm not at my usual computer so this is a list of relevant links from google that looked interesting...
www.no-debts.com...
www.the7thfire.com... -Power.htm
How the West Was Won
www.greatdreams.com...
www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
If you have ever seen the movie called the Matrix then your looking at the man who inspired the movie. Just Google video Jordan Maxwell "Matrix of Power".

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by infiltr8u
British people make me laugh!, they are so insistent that they still have control over the US, I hope you'all know you would be speaking Texan if we so desired..in a blink of an eye there would be walmart stores in London.

Well my friend, what a quaint thing to say, it seems that you may have slipped a step or two down the evolution ladder and therefore lack the neccessary brain power to post something more constructive and beneficial to this conversation.

I'm so glad that I know that most of your countrymen are not of the same ilk and can quite sensibly and constructively add their own thoughts to a well borne argument.

Ta Ta for now, tea and scones await

Oh what a arrogant remark to make, no wonder in the worlds eyes the American way has gone down a fair few notches when you spout BS like that.

Wolfie_UK

Needed to edit, forgot to add that I bet you could not find England on a map let alone the rest of the world outside of America

[edit on 30/8/07 by Wolfie_UK]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Wouldn't you know it...she never calls or writes.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Before you guys pass this post off as bunk, you really need to ask yourselves how much do you really know about what he's talking about.

OK. So is there one document that can be presented to substantiate the theory ?

I believe there is a hidden structure of power in the world, the international bankers, the fed, etc, but the queen literally owning human lives as collateral on a loan ?

not buying it

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
If you have ever seen the movie called the Matrix then your looking at the man who inspired the movie. Just Google video Jordan Maxwell "Matrix of Power".

Does that mean that I have to respect and idolize Henry Hill...I mean, he was the man who inspired the movie "Goodfellas"?

Just because they make a movie, it doesn't mean anything other an the fact that the person can spin a neat tale.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Oh dear , now were going to get "you would all be speaking German if it wasnt for us" tripe again. more like flippin russian!!

No to be honest most British people could not give a monkeys hind quarters wether or not the US existed or not , that is the past ! a good few years ago , we pay attention to how we fit in with the world not , how does the world (as in the Earth) fit in with us..

And no we would not be speaking "Texan" we would still be speaking English.. or do Texans speak German ???

Im sorry to most Educated Americans i am not aiming any kind of insult to America , just getting fed up with covering this type of rhetoric time and again.

regards

Git

[edit on 30-8-2007 by completenuttergit]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

haha nice one. By Texan do you mean we wouldn't be learning proper English? And what do you know about England? Not much I bet? Oh and by the way we do have Wal-mart stores here.. they go under the name of ASDA.

This is total rubbish in my opinion. I mean.. i'm open to conspiracies but this is a bit... ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Looks like he hangs around with quite an interesting bunch.

Linky

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ole Jordan has got some seriously freaky ideas, and I like his attitude towards presenting it. Talk yer smack and don't give an inch.

But, I think this is a bunch of baseless crap that's gonna make him a lot of money on his next book.

I am not a slave, especially to the English. Never been never could be.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Looks like he hangs around with quite an interesting bunch.

Linky

ufo's and pyramids and george lucas. Anyone who can't see this guy is in it for profit needs to get their heads out of their arses

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LockwithnoKey
I am not a slave, especially to the English. Never been never could be.

Oh darn, just when we were thinking of taking back our empire! Someones been watching the Patriot too much!

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
look all i'm saying is that so what if there is any truth to that story.
my point is, ok the queen owns us, let her try to cash in..see how far you'all get with it.
good luck with that.

ps: don't be upset with me if england is no longer THE superpower of the word it once WAS, but quit trying to bring up all this nonsense about "owning" our bodies to maybe make yourselves feel superior.
sure you're going to upset some Americans and maybe that was the intent of this thread in the first place.

[edit on 30-8-2007 by infiltr8u]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by completenuttergit

Some Texans speak German as their mother language. Germans and Czechs went to Texas before it became part of the USA. Very few of them left who are native speakers of German or Czech but they are still there.

One of the real questions has to do with all of the land the Queen owns all across the USA and especially in Colorado and Kentucky.

Now I can understand Kentucky. It is beautiful, it has horses, what's not for a Queen to like.

But when the Queen is the principal landowner in Colorado, it just smells fishy. And now with the King of Spain busily buying this and that in the USA, and Queen Beatrix buying bits and pieces... it stinketh...

Now I am Canadian, so I am already the Queen's subject...

[edit on 30/8/07 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hate to say it but erm we do have Walmart - they own ASDA and yes we have them in London. As for this guy and his thoughts I have no more interest in them as I do in the idea that tin hats protect me from alien rays. There are loads of crackpots what gives them creedence is the amount of people giving them time and effort telling them they are wrong and giving them airtime - mostly the British attitude is to ignore them, oopps we did that to David Icke and now he sells all his books over the pond.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join