It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know anything about Area-57?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I was listening to Jedi Mind Tricks' song "Books of Blood: the coming of Tan" and one of the verses talks about Area-57. I tried Googling Area-57, but the closest reference I got was this site

Has anyone else ever heard of an Area 57?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hey Liera7!! Listen, I know about what you are saying. I haven't heard of it called area 57, but Oscura peak which is at the northern tip of white sands missile range is what you are looking for. My family had a ranch within 6 miles of this facility, and my father and grandfather have seen many, many ufo's.

Here is my theory, after WWII we brought all the German rocket scientists to white sands missile range. The Nazi's developed very high tech flying saucers prior to and during WWII (Foo Fighters). Oscura peak is a hollowed out mountain (DUMB) or deep underground military base. I know this because my Grandfather was a p-51 pilot in WWII, and was friends with the commander of this facility. Anyway this is where they brought the nazi saucer technology to play with. Also the trinity site is very close by.

Oscura peak is the real area 51, or flying saucer base. In 1947, the "Roswell" crash happened, but the crash location is actually between Carrizozo and Corona, NM which is very near our old ranch.

During the period between 1947-1968 was when there was an absolute ton of UFO activity in this area. I have heard many stories from my family and from people that worked on our ranch about lights that came strait down from space and stopped within 10ft. of the ground instantly. Also lights that were hauling ass across the sky and made extremely abrupt manuvers that would have killed someone inside because of extreme G-force. My Dad told me about how he and another guy were working on the Jeep in the shop at the HQ of the ranch, when a flying saucer came and hovered over the corrals that were less than 50 yards away. It scared the living crap out of them so they grabbed their rifles, and pointed them at the craft. It continued to hover, and they decided not to shoot it, because they did not want to be lasered to death that night.

So there it is. I also saw some story about von braun being at the Roswell crash site, which strengthens my theory.

If you look on google earth, look at San Antonio NM, on I-25, then follow highway 380 halfway to carizozo. then go south about 5 miles, and you will see oscura peak. Find WSMR route 331, and at the top of the mountain this road abruptly ends. This is the entrance to the DUMB where all your wildest dreams are housed. (less than 100 miles from your house)

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Area 57 Utah.

This is the relocation site of the AtFB R&D faciities and more then likely the home of "Brightstar" or whatever its current project name is this month.

Area 51 will remaining the training and deployment base while primary research and test flights of the new platform will be conducted from A57 in Utah.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
wOW! Great topic and thread! Interesting information and thanks all so far for contributing to it. Learned a few things new that I didn't know before so will be doing some research on some of this stuff later.

[edit on 29-8-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
If you look on google earth, look at San Antonio NM, on I-25, then follow highway 380 halfway to carizozo. then go south about 5 miles, and you will see oscura peak. Find WSMR route 331, and at the top of the mountain this road abruptly ends. This is the entrance to the DUMB where all your wildest dreams are housed. (less than 100 miles from your house)

Is that it - WSMR route 331 dead end?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Isn't A51 the highest numbered area of the NTS?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
check out this site for awesome info on the NTS Site

NTS Area External Link

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Never heard of Area 57 . Interesting. But i was thinking with the numbers of bases. Doeds Area 57 imply it is one of 57 bases scattered around the USA?

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by amigo

Yes...... there used to be a higher resolution pic when google earth 1st came out. To me it looked like a tunnel entrance.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Area 51 refers to bombing range area 51, so it is quite possible that there is a bombing range area 57 that someone is now refering to as Area 57. It sounds like someone is trying to get some sort of hype going. If the OP heard it in a song, it could have been written in to see if anyone would notice.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I was just at white sands this weekend. I think that there is something fishy going on in New Mexico. Many people don't know this, but the German Airforce is stationed in Almagordo which is the town where white sands is located. I find that very interesting since there is a connection with the German military in WWII experimenting with anti-gravitational forces and making UFO's. It is believed that the US brought those german scientists over to the US. Southern New Mexico is the perfect place to have UFO spacecraft because 90% of the days are sunny weather, perfect flying conditions. I mean, who would suspect anything from a state where a lot of people cannot even locate on a map?

new topics

top topics

join