It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would any false/flag op. at this time Destroy America?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
If your into false/flag operation inside America there are many stories on the net to read, and many right here on ATS. Well after reading about a few I have a few thoughts I would like to share.

It seems to me that any type of attack inside the US would result in a massive attack against Iran, because thats who would get blamed.

IMHO any type of attack here in the US would cause our economy to crash, our economy seems to be teetering on the brink already.

Now if such attack does occur it would give the Neo Cons there chance to attack even Nuke Iran witch would send the price of oil over $100 a barrel.

What do you suppose the end results would be....would the entire western world economy crash and burn along with Iran?

Do you think they will wait until our economy is more stable to launch any false-flag operations in the US? Or do you think its right around the corner?

The housing bubble has finally burst. The Fed has dumped billions of dollars into our economy in recent weeks. The recent resignations from top Administration officials, recent troop movements into DC. Continuing scandal in the Republican party, voter fraud ect. The almost complete destruction of the Republic formerly known as the United States of America.

Or is this a ploy to destroy our constitutional form of government to usher in the NAU???

What say u?

new topics

join