It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
So 2 nights ago I was sitting outside at about 12:30 am and the sky was clear, the stars were out and I was thinking to myself I wonder If I'll see any Ufos.

So I sat and relaxed on the bench in my back yard, Thinking well since aliens probably communicate through telekinesis I am going to attempt to contact them!

I was looking at the Big Dipper and then I closed my eyes. I said in my head first "I am wating for your arival, I will be watching, fly by the big dipper if you hear me" then I repeated the same thing outloud as I opened my eyes.

I don't know if it was just a coincedence or what the chance of this happening would be but right in the dead center of the Big dipper a orb looking object apeared and took off at incredible speed.

since then I have attempted to do it again with no luck, so maybe they heard me and wanted to show me they were listening, but they choose to not do it again for more than one reason.

Maybe they don't want to show off, maybe they got in trouble, maybe it was coincedence that something just happened to appear and flyby at this moment... I don't really know but I want everyone to atleast try this out and get back!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
What did it do for you ? Give you hope ? Give you comfort ?

Whatever it did i hope it helped you in some way.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
it neither gave me hope nor comfort, however it was like a feeling I've never felt before. I thought, "Holy Crap!!! did that just happen" I wish I could of recorded that because when I tell people they wont believe me.

Just the fact that something like that with such high odds of never happening happened I feel I have been graced with something the average joes didn't get.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by parry noid
orb looking object apeared and took off at incredible speed.

Congratulations - you saw a meteor

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Did you not read the part where I stated I'm not sure what it was?

As well it's not the object that matters it's the fact that I named a point in the sky to which appear and it happed in the exact center of that named point less than 2 seconds later.

I really could care less about arguing wether its a meteor or comet of sattelite or space junk or what have you the fact remains I called the place and it appeared.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by parry noid

I also think you saw a comet/meteorite but keep looking.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Ok so once again, it doesn't matter what I saw. I said in my mind where to appear, I called the location in the sky. The solid fact that will remain is that the entity appeared where I asked. Whether it was a weather balloon, swampgas, a comet, meteor, or what have you I still called it and it was still and Awesome Experience

top topics

join