It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonic Degrees...180 plus????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I recently heard several times, once from a man name Dr. John Deagle, alleging that there are actually up to 360 degrees of freemasonry. A couple of "in the know" people have claimed this, and apparently everything past the 180th degree of freemasonry is reserved for non-human entities such as the reptilians. It makes sense to me that there would be 360 degrees in freemasonry, why stop at the 33rd degree?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by capsitan
I recently heard several times, once from a man name Dr. John Deagle, alleging that there are actually up to 360 degrees of freemasonry. A couple of "in the know" people have claimed this, and apparently everything past the 180th degree of freemasonry is reserved for non-human entities such as the reptilians. It makes sense to me that there would be 360 degrees in freemasonry, why stop at the 33rd degree?

Masonry does not stop at the 33°, or at the 360th, for that matter.

Each Rite of Masonry has it's own specific number of degrees. Ancient Craft Masonry has only three degrees. The 33 degree system that you mentioned is the Scottish Rite. The York Rite, on the other hand, has nine degrees, while the Swedish Rite has 10. The old Rite of Memphis had 97 degrees, and the Rite of Mitzraim had 90.

"Mackey's Encyclopedia of Freemasonry", by Dr. Albert G. Mackey, contains a complete list of all known Masonic Rites and degrees. If I recall correctly, there are over a thousand different degrees listed in there.

As for the non-human reptilian entities, leave my mother-in-law out of this.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Oh, SNAP!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Oh, SNAP!!!

haha, jeez she must be pretty nasty, is she a high ranking freemason??

does the scottish rite go above 33 degrees?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

does the scottish rite go above 33 degrees

No, it does not. Every mason can reach the 32 degrees if they so choose, but the 33 is an honerary degree that you are choosen to receive. It is a great honor to be selected to receive the 33rd and one of my personal goals is working to achieve that great honor.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by capsitan
freemason??

does the scottish rite go above 33 degrees?

What Tribe said.

The Scottish Rite was officially created in 1801 by merging the 25 degrees of the French Rite of Perfection with the 8 degrees of the Scottish Rectified Rite (known in France as the Philosophical Rite).

The 33° was originally an administrative degree only, denoting a voting member of the Supreme Council (called a Sovereign Grand Inspector General). During Albert Pike's administration, the Statutes of the Supreme Council were amended to allow the 33° to be conferred on brothers in recognition of outstanding service, as an honorarium. These brethren of the 33° are technically titled "Inspectors General Honorary", and are honorary members of the Supreme Council (as opposed to active, voting members).

top topics

join