It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project : Truth!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Ok, having had one of my threads removed because it was innapropriate, I have decided to start this one which hopefully will be appropriate.

I have all the materials needed and will soon commence in building replicas of the twin towers, scaled down obviously. I plan on scaling everything down that was involved that day and will re-enact what happened.

Now I know what my results may conclude is not 100% proof, but it might give a few clues as to what really happened.

All ineed now is for someone to tell me the actual force of the planes hitting the towers would be. I plan on recreating those events with the replica buildings, and using the same force as the planes had when they hit the towers.

This may take some time and I will obviously film it and post it here when I'm done but as I work full-time, it will be done in my spare time and I expect it could take upto 1 year.

All I ask is for that information. I would also like to stress that although I do believe that 9/11 was a false flag operation on some scale, I will not fake these tests and will be honest ans true with the results, so debunkers and conspirators will both have equal say in the results whatever they may be.

And just to let you know, I work for FORCE technology as a Navigational Advisor and Simulator, so I have alot of experience in testing materials such as Steel and Iron etc.

All opinions are welcome, but please no abuse and just accept that people have different opinions.

Thanks for reading, your input will be important.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
well, then this could be interesting
gordonssite.tripod.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

Excellent! thankyou very much that is very helpful!

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Update.

For anyone who is watching this I have left Force and most likely will not be able to continue with the project, but I hope someone else will, or at least do something similar.

new topics

top topics

join