It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i might have something TOO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The evidences are many by the way but I sorted them because they are many and I had to search for the easy and fast ones to make it easy for you…the problem that faced me here is the photographic pictures of the towers which are few in contrast to the live videos but anyway they will be more real and honest…
The other problem s the time in the live videos…the shortest one is 18 second and all the scenes are within 56 min to 2 hours and half and the musical clips in some videos that were ignored though important…
Tower 1 and 2 collapsed by bombs…
YES
Look here

[img][/img]

and here

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

eyewitnesses and fire men assured hearing sounds of explosions and some frankly mentioned the word BOMB in the bottom floors of the buildings and the ground floor in general…

the witnesses
"Floor by floor it started popping out."
"It was if they had detonators and they planned to take down a building." WMV video download (411kB)

"...and then all of a sudden it started like... it sounded like gunfire... you know, bang, bang, bang,and then all of a sudden three big explosions ."

WMV video download
(231kB)

"You have two hundred and ten story office buildings. You don't find a desk. You don't find a chair. You don't find a telephone, a computer. The biggest piece of a telephone I found was half of the keypad. The building collapsed to dust."

WMV video download (907kB)

Steven E. Johns
A professor in physics and has researches in fission and solar energy and with notes and physical and chemical observations he said that he is sure that the buildings are already loaded with explosions in all 3 buildings…
(we can not blame Muslims)
and he comments on the official explanations which were about the reasons of the collapse by making the reason fully on the fire that damaged the buildings and caused the collapse…
very strange and sarcastic..."we will not be sure about this till those conclusion are tested scientifically…and he added "the buildings almost fell similarly to each other horizontally and fast…

those phenomena are linked to the "dilapidation theory" though it is difficult to picture that "the terrorists did such accurate and skillful job to make the towers collapse in this way"

and he assures that the building's pillars were made of steal 200.000 tons of steal…fire wouldn't cut such pillars so nicety…but technically bombs can do it…

Johns: the metal that was found in WTC might be a result of heat reaction of an exploding substance such as thermite…

On margin: this substance is used to cut metal and iron…

Did he say thermite…??!!!
Maybe this man is right!!!!!

Look at the picture
Picture

[img][/img]

Pillar number 225
You'll see a yellow liquid going out of the building…its what thermite do…, YES these are thermite remains…now focus on this picture specially the pillar behind that man

[img][/img]

There is substantial evidence that thermite was used to cut the central support columns, which caused the towers to fall

The steal pillar that is held to ground floor of the building…

How did it melt like this and why will it melt in the first place…there were no fire down there…everybody saw fire burning in the upper floors only
Were there fire down there???

There were explosions

How will people notice while they are busy with what is happening up there??!!

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
O.k. those floors are from 80 to 83

You'll see that thermite was really used and the video…

video.google.com...

here is also an experiment done by 2 young men and they used thermite… you'll notice the same thing…

video.google.com...

vertically collapsed…short video 18 second shows that the tower 1 and 2 collapsed of explosions in the buildings

www.youtube.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.youtube.com...

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

these are pictures of old buildings that were blown up deliberately by bombs…

eye witnesses mentioned that they heard explosions before the towers collapsed…then the building shacked badly and then collapsed 40 sec later…

[img][/img]

One of the first firefighters in the stricken second tower, Louie Cacchioli, 51, told People Weekly on Sept. 24: "I was taking firefighters up in the elevator to the 24th floor to get in position to evacuate workers. On the last trip up a bomb went off. We think there were bombs set in the building

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

THE FIREMEN UNCENSORED
Firefighter Transcript Made Public
Official: Battalion 3 to dispatch, we've just had another explosion. Official: Battalion 3 to dispatch, we've had additional explosion. Dispatcher: Received battalion
command. Additional explosion . [...] Dispatcher: Battalion 5, be advised we're trying to contact Battalion 3 at this moment to report north tower just collapsed.
This transmission takes place a few moments before the North Tower Collapses...
"We have numerous people covered in dust because of the secondary explosion..."
NY firemen discussing the explosions.)

Fireman1: Floor by floor it started popping out...

Fireman2: It was almost like they had detonators...
Fireman1: Yeah, detonators...
Fireman2: ... planted to take down the building. boom-boom-boom-boom-boom... .
Fireman1: All the way down. I was watching it and running..

Coz time doesn't serve here…these are other important links
portland.indymedia.org...

who goes to Usama's profile in the FBI he'll notice a very strange thing…!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION

Date of Birth:1957Hair:BrownPlace of Birth: Saudi Arabia Eyes:BrownHeight:6' 4" to 6' 6"Complexion:OliveWeight:Approximately 160 pounds Sex: Male Build: Thin Nationality: Saudi Arabian Occupation: Unknown Remarks: Bin Laden is the leader of a terrorist organization known as Al-Qaeda, "The Base". He is left-handed and walks with a cane. Scars and Marks: None

CAUTION

USAMA BIN LADEN IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUGUST 7, 1998, BOMBINGS OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSIES IN DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, AND NAIROBI, KENYA. THESE ATTACKS KILLED OVER 200 PEOPLE. IN ADDITION, BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

Usama is wanted for what??

Kenya, Tanzania and Nairobi…killed 200 people…

www.fbi.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.fbi.gov...

where is 9/11 attack of all these accusations…????!!!!!
Isn't he involved??
Didn't he admit his involvement in 9/11???!!! 200 victims??!!

What about 3000 victims in 9/11??!!
They are weird…they put Tanzania and Kenya and ignores 9/11??!!

When they were asked about the reason last 6-6-2006 they said:
FBI says, “No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11”

6 YEARS LATER……………NO EVIDENCES
www.teamliberty.net...

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
no evidences??? How???
FBI: we gather evidences and when they are completed we deliver them to justice ministry and it decides whether the evidences are enough or not to give them to the jury…
So there are no evidences on Bin Ladin's involvement till now and there will be none…

Bin Laden denies role in New York, Washington slaughter
September 16, 2001 Posted: 7:07 p.m. EDT

Osama denies his involvement in 9/11
Link
archives.cnn.com...

Osama didn't deny only his relation to 9/11 but all the Muslim as well not once but twice…the first was on CNN on 16 Sept. 2001 and the other was on 28 Sept. 2006 on a Pakistani magazine Millat

OSAMA BIN LADEN DENIES ANY RELATION TO 9/11 ATTACKS…

Published in Karachi in Pakistan, Millat in Urdu
Friday 28 Sept. 2006
Part of the interview…

Journalist: "you were accused of 9/11 attacks in NY and in Washington, what do you want to say about this? If not you who did it, then who you suspect?"

OSAMA: "in the name of Allah most graceful most merciful, all the thanks to God the creator of this perfect universe who made earth a place for all human beings, who sent prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to guide us. I thank Millat group of publishing that gave me the chance to show my point of view to the people specially to the Muslims and Pakistanis who refused to believe the liar Satan (general Burvese Musherref)
I said I didn't participate in 9/11 attacks in USA. I'm Muslim and I always try to avoid lying, I had no knowledge about the attacks and I don't kill innocent women and children and other people. Islam prevents hardly to hurt innocent women and other people even in war case. It’s the USA that practices every cruelty on women and children and against people who has different religions in general and specially the Islamic followers…all that in Palestine in the last 11 months are enough to make God angry at USA and Israel. There are also warnings to Islamic countries that witnessed silently all the invasions. What he did to innocent Iraqi people, Sheehan and Posni? Only one conclusion can be quoted from the USA carelessness of these terrorists doings and securing these authorities. America is against the Islamic power and orders others to hate it. His friendships with Islamic countries only to show off…pretence. By tempting or frightening these countries, USA force them to play the role she wants. Take a wide look and you'll see that USA slaves are either judges or anti-Islamic.
Do USA have to look for the Bombers starting itself who are part of USA system but against it. Or those who works for other systems. A people who wants to make this cent. A century of distribution between Islam and Christianity to make their culture, nation or belief alive. They can be anyone from Russia to Israel or from India to Serb, in USA itself there are tens of well organized and prepared groups that can cause a wide destruction. And you can't forget the American. Jewish who are upset with Bush since elections of Florida and wants to take revenge. The CIA in USA that demands billions of dollars from the congress and the government every year. There were no big problems till the Soviet union but after that budget this agency became in danger they needed an enemy so they started a propaganda first against OSAMA and Taliban then this incident. Do you see that the Bush administration admitted a 40 billion dollar budget.
Where does a huge amount of money go?? Back to the government's agencies that will need money to practice their power. I'll give you an example, real-estate smugglers are from all over the world are connected to the secret agency of the USA. This agency doesn't want to remove the planting and drugs smuggling because their importance will be weak. People in real-estate dept. in the USA encourage drugs trading to show their improvement in performance and can take money by billions from the budget.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
rest of the interview..

CIA made general Noriega a drugs baron and a ram in need. Same way either Bush or any American president they can't put Israel to justice or make them responsible of any crime-what is this???!! That secret government should ask who did those attacks."

Journalist: " the lost caused by NY attacks and Washington's proved to be a hit to US economy showing that USA is not hard. American experts admitted that few more of these attacks can bring down the US economy. Why targeting their own economic basis?"
OSAMA: "I said we are not against the USA as a whole but the US government and system that makes other nations their slaves or force them to pawn their political and economical freedom. This system is under Jewish and American control. Obviously Americans are Jews slaves and forced to live according to principles and laws that were put by them. So the punishment should reach Israel in fact Israel that gives blood baths to innocent Muslims and US has not said a word
www.serendipity.li...

WHY DON'T WE BELIEVE OSAMA AND BELIEVE AMERICA??!!!!

They said they found the videotape in a private residence in Jalalabad, although they cautioned the nature of its discovery was more complicated.
The tape was released by the Bush administration

This tape didn't came from the al-Jazeera.net drawers as usual but from the US administration.

FAKE VIDEO TO OSAMA BIN LADEN
www.welfarestate.com...

ANOTHER…NOTICE THE VOICE
www.aljazeera.com...

FAKE
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

ONE OF THE JEWISH DISGIUSED AS A MUSLIM AND INCLUDES HIMSELF UNDER AL-QAIDA

AND ABOUT OSAMA'S PLACE GOD KNOWS BUT…

AND AT LAST I GIVE YOU THIS VIDEO OF THE SERIAL "LOOSE CHANGE". ITS AN HOUR AND 31 MIN…BE PATIENT…YOU'LL FIND WHAT YOU WISH…

TO WATCH IS A MUST
video.google.com...

THE END...

now I have some words I'd like to say myself, this research is not mine so I will not claim it, My contributions to this research were only the translation of the text because Arabic was the original language... and I'm sorry if i did hurt anyone in this bcoz my aim is only to reveal truth... and some links or pictures here might not work but I'm not sure about it coz as I said, it is not Mine... thank you

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Lots of info there Waitress. May I suggest you start a blog here on ATS to cover all this, instead of a thread?

You started off with the Rupert Murdoch conspiracy, then you started jumping all over the place bringing up every conspiracy theory connected with 9/11

Just too much info in 1 thread to go through. Besides, most of what you are posting has been posted MANY times here on ATS already.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Thanks for your great effort and time, this is a major load of information. One like me that couldn't keep up with 9/11 frequently, am grateful to find so much info right on the spot. And as for the forum, yes it seems pretty heavy to put it all here, but it's good to have everything on a single thread for a quick reference/research anytime.

[edit on 29-8-2007 by Renan]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
lol well ummm its not my job so i don't know but its not really bad its organized... maybe i should try harder.. i'm new to this really

Ram

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
This is AMAZING...

This thread should be translated into other languages.
People - I think it's perfect he starts out writing about Murdoch - It's great information.. Now I know some dude called Murdoch owns alot of crap that inflict BS on people around the world.

Pretty cool information. So if im interrested I could go look up myself about Murdoch.
I don't care about Murdoch - I think he looks like a real asshole. You know - I basically have a mantra rising inside me - I hate people who rule this planet into some fake empire of slavery.
Taxes on every breath you take..

Maybe that "bird" on FOX news was right about the truther Virus - It's a good word. Rather such a virus than a Empire Virus - Where you have to think and be bothered everyday how your gonna make it next month year or through life.

Money and power is - in my opinion not a very good mixture in a universe as this.
We need more trees - more nature and a good social netwrok between all people on this planet - Whatever stamp/name/ - religion has branded them as.

This world should be free - Come on! - It's not real anymore - To many lies - They need to be told - And this thread does that brilliantly.

But, yes! - Try www.photobucket.com
make sure you keep the pictures 600 pixels across the screen "length" - So do that in photoshop before uploading them to photobucket.

Just make an ATS account - that you can use here in your threads.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
THX hehehe well its worth it and YES should be translated to other languages ahahaha man thx again this is so encourageing xD lol hmmm

i don't know what to say...

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

A way from similarities it is enough to know that the number of Jewish victims is 4 out of 4000 who were suppose to be at their jobs in the twin towers and the arresting of 200 Jewish then release them and sending them out of the country.

Let me guess - Been running around without your tinfoil on?

The Manhattan medical examiner estimated 20% of the WTC victims were
Jews (based on names, residences, personal effects and statements from
family members) - that is about 550 dead out of 2750 at WTC.

For example: Steve Belson of FDNY was climbing stairs in South Tower
to join his chief, Orio J Palmer, on 78th floor slaughter house. Looks
like didn't get message. FDNY while mostly Irish/Italian lost 6 Jewish
members that day.

Abe Zelmanowitz, an Orthodox Jew and computer programmer at Blue
Cross, refused to leave his friend Ed Beyea, a quadrepegic despite pleas
to leave. Died in South Tower

Glen Winnuk a lawyer at Holland and Knight, EMT and 20 yr member of Glen Cove FD ran from his office up street. Borrowed medical kit from
FDNY crews and started treating injured. Was killed in collapse, body
identified by Rolex watch he wore.

These are just few stories been able to find.

Looks like not only many Jews were in building, but acted quite honorably

Now you wonder why most people view "truthers" as morons......

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
umm I really have no clue my self really but i've found this piece of information and there is a video saying same thing about it, but i'm not really against jews hell no and i don't dare to be that, i'm just like copy and paste only to share what i have, i'm sorry if i left that impression

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Waitress

enough already woman!!! geez! instead of copying and pasting all that copyrighted info, couldn't you just give us a link or two?

besides, everyone knows the man running America is

this

man

[edit on 30-8-2007 by infiltr8u]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
i'm sorry man i just wanted to share i couldn't upload it it was large really MO word,

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
i'm sorry man i just wanted to share i couldn't upload it it was large really MO word,

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Waitress, I remember the Lone Gunman of your first post.
That show was a lame spinoff using three recurring characters from the X-Files, (the so called "Mystery Men").
I watched it the night it came out.
I can still remember the way I felt when it aired.
During the approach to the WTC through to the conclusion,
I just kept thinking, "Remote control terrorist aircraft - how old tech".
Being the pilot for a potential new series, using the characters from, and presumeably attempting to carry the inertia of, the ended series "The X-Files", they chose to limelight remote control passenger jets aimed at the WTC. Keeping in mind that these characters were high tech wizards whenever Scully and Mulder would come calling, it really was disappointing to see their expertise was limited to regaining control of an aircraft that the pilot had been locked out of. God how boring I thought!
I knew that night the series would cancel.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I didn't see that one to be honest, but probably I would reach same conclusion as yours, but its a shame, coz i used to like "the X-files"... ehh

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join