It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Technology notes Moon Bases UFO technology

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

I highly doubt that site is tracking IP's but if it is. Use a blackberry or PocketPC device. there is no way to track it when the IP's are randomly selected for certain providers within a network.

They would actually need to contact the service provider but they would also need a warrant to release that information. so either way, your good.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Why have we spent 5 pages attacking what the OP does or does not know about G-force's ?. Its almost like members are trying divert our attention away from the infomation at hand ?.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Title:
The World Wide Web of War

Fields and Groups :
050200 - INFORMATION SCIENCE
050500 - SOCIOLOGY AND LAW
120700 - COMPUTER SYSTEMS
150607 - UNCONVENTIONAL WARFARE
250200 - RADIO COMMUNICATIONS

Corporate Author:
ARMY WAR COLL CARLISLE BARRACKS PA

Personal Author(s):
Smith, Craig A.

Report Date:
21 FEB 2006

Media Count:
20 Pages(s)

Organization Type:
A - ARMY

Report Number(s):
XAUSAWC (XAUSAWC)

DescriptiveNote:
Research paper

Monitor Acronym(s):
XA (XA)

Monitor Series:
USAWC (USAWC)

Descriptors:
*MILITARY FORCES(UNITED STATES)ZMILITARY FORCES(UNITED STATES)Z, *PUBLIC RELATIONSZPUBLIC RELATIONSZ, *INTERNETZINTERNETZ, *INFORMATION WARFAREZINFORMATION WARFAREZ, *PUBLIC OPINIONZPUBLIC OPINIONZ, *IRAQI WARZIRAQI WARZ, CONTROLZCONTROLZ, POLICIESZPOLICIESZ, DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONSZDIGITAL COMMUNICATIONSZ, STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONSZSTRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONSZ, PROPAGANDAZPROPAGANDAZ, WIRELESS LINKSZWIRELESS LINKSZ, CELLULAR COMMUNICATIONSZCELLULAR COMMUNICATIONSZ, GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONSZGLOBAL COMMUNICATIONSZ, MASS MEDIAZMASS MEDIAZ, UNCONVENTIONAL WARFAREZUNCONVENTIONAL WARFAREZ, PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFAREZPSYCHOLOGICAL WARFAREZ, ENEMYZENEMYZ, COMMUNICATIONS NETWORKSZCOMMUNICATIONS NETWORKSZ, SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONSZSATELLITE COMMUNICATIONSZ

Identifiers:
*WAR BLOGS, *UNREGULATED REPORTING, WEB LOGS, IRAQI FREEDOM OPERATION, NEWS REPORTING, CIVILIAN MILITARY RELATIONS, AL QAEDA, ENEMY BLOGS, INFORMATION OPERATIONS, NEWS MEDIA

Abstract:
Modern communications, combined with the near instantaneous publication of information on the World Wide Web, are providing the means to dramatically affect the pursuit, conduct, and public opinion of war on both sides. The current war in Iraq is the first war in history that has seen soldiers, independent journalists, and citizens in the war zone publishing interactive, first-hand accounts and photos of life and events by web logs or blogs. This war also has seen the enemy create slick web sites containing information and professional quality graphics and video of their operations and exploits, including gruesome beheadings. U.S. military and government public affairs elements, and even mainstream media organizations, have scrambled to deal with this onslaught of unregulated reporting as it rapidly grows in popularity and capability. This paper examines the rise of war blogs and other communications to assess their immediate and longer term impact on U.S. policy and military strategy, and to suggest ways in which the United States can overtly control them or use them more effectively.

Distribution Limitation(s):
01 - APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE

Source Code:

Document Location:
DTIC

Geopolitical Code:

Supplementary Notes:
USAWC Strategy Research Project.

Distribution Statement:
Approved for public release; distribution is unlimited.

Citation Created:
19 JUL 2006

Well who would of thought that.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Alright everyone! I'm going to post a thread solely based on "g force"...I think it's truly a conspiracy in itself
!! Ok, I'm only kidding. But I agree with previous posts...you start reading the thread and then it becomes a physics class you didn't sign up for! I too am afraid to visit the site because I don't know about all of that IP related stuff. So those brave enough to take a peak...would ya mind sharing with us what you see?!

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Eighty59

sounds like a good idea. please educate us on G -force.

Please note: If its related to Einsteins theory. i will not accept it since more evidence has come to light that he was wrong.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Eighty59

Why everyone so paranoid? Go to your local library.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
If you guys are concerned about tracking. I found a great site that allows you to go behind a Proxy Server and be Annonimus. It is a free program and it is at www.proxify.com

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by plugandplay

Proxy servers log IPS by law. it defeats the purpose.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Syntaxstealth

No no no!!! I'm a complete ignoramous (is that word even used nowadays?
) I know NOTHING of G Force and I applaud those that have posted extensively on the subject. I was a straight C- student when it came to Math & Science. But please don't let my little joke take this post in the wrong direction....I'm waiting with baited breath to hear what other odd reports there are on that website. (Perhaps I'm just a big sissy, but when you think of "big brother", you start to worry about tiny things like your IP address...but then again, maybe that's what "they" want
?!?)

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the info. I guess I was wrong. Just read about it this week.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
hmmm cant believe some people on here are more interested in what 'G's" are or are not a measurement of than the actual information contained on the OP link..... Some great reading in there and I suggest all ATS people from down under do a search on Australia.... some great material....

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
What is Priject Sign the current project blue book group?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
awesome find... I flagged this thread... definitely a great find here as there is so much information available!

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by infamouskiller
4th enviroment as in 4th dimension?

On what page?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Yes this website is truly great becuase it is public.For the first time We are able
Get a real insight on what is really goin on.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Wow, this thread has gotten really disorganized fast...it reads like a poorly written physics textbook.

Well, at least I can pitch in this theory. I think the "fourth environment" is a fancy way of referring to space.

Think about man's evolution:

First Environment: Land.
Second Environment: Sea.
Third Environment: Atmosphere.
Fourth Environment: Space.

I fail to see why this thread has gotten so much hoopla. Too academic for me.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by helta
Title:
The World Wide Web of War

Fields and Groups :
050200 - INFORMATION SCIENCE
050500 - SOCIOLOGY AND LAW
120700 - COMPUTER SYSTEMS
150607 - UNCONVENTIONAL WARFARE
250200 - RADIO COMMUNICATIONS

Corporate Author:
ARMY WAR COLL CARLISLE BARRACKS PA

Personal Author(s):
Smith, Craig A.

Report Date:
21 FEB 2006

Media Count:
20 Pages(s)

Organization Type:
A - ARMY

Report Number(s):
XAUSAWC (XAUSAWC)

DescriptiveNote:
Research paper

Monitor Acronym(s):
XA (XA)

Monitor Series:
USAWC (USAWC)

Descriptors:
*MILITARY FORCES(UNITED STATES)ZMILITARY FORCES(UNITED STATES)Z, *PUBLIC RELATIONSZPUBLIC RELATIONSZ, *INTERNETZINTERNETZ, *INFORMATION WARFAREZINFORMATION WARFAREZ, *PUBLIC OPINIONZPUBLIC OPINIONZ, *IRAQI WARZIRAQI WARZ, CONTROLZCONTROLZ, POLICIESZPOLICIESZ, DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONSZDIGITAL COMMUNICATIONSZ, STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONSZSTRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONSZ, PROPAGANDAZPROPAGANDAZ, WIRELESS LINKSZWIRELESS LINKSZ, CELLULAR COMMUNICATIONSZCELLULAR COMMUNICATIONSZ, GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONSZGLOBAL COMMUNICATIONSZ, MASS MEDIAZMASS MEDIAZ, UNCONVENTIONAL WARFAREZUNCONVENTIONAL WARFAREZ, PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFAREZPSYCHOLOGICAL WARFAREZ, ENEMYZENEMYZ, COMMUNICATIONS NETWORKSZCOMMUNICATIONS NETWORKSZ, SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONSZSATELLITE COMMUNICATIONSZ

Identifiers:
*WAR BLOGS, *UNREGULATED REPORTING, WEB LOGS, IRAQI FREEDOM OPERATION, NEWS REPORTING, CIVILIAN MILITARY RELATIONS, AL QAEDA, ENEMY BLOGS, INFORMATION OPERATIONS, NEWS MEDIA

Abstract:
Modern communications, combined with the near instantaneous publication of information on the World Wide Web, are providing the means to dramatically affect the pursuit, conduct, and public opinion of war on both sides. The current war in Iraq is the first war in history that has seen soldiers, independent journalists, and citizens in the war zone publishing interactive, first-hand accounts and photos of life and events by web logs or blogs. This war also has seen the enemy create slick web sites containing information and professional quality graphics and video of their operations and exploits, including gruesome beheadings. U.S. military and government public affairs elements, and even mainstream media organizations, have scrambled to deal with this onslaught of unregulated reporting as it rapidly grows in popularity and capability. This paper examines the rise of war blogs and other communications to assess their immediate and longer term impact on U.S. policy and military strategy, and to suggest ways in which the United States can overtly control them or use them more effectively.

Distribution Limitation(s):
01 - APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE

Source Code:

Document Location:
DTIC

Geopolitical Code:

Supplementary Notes:
USAWC Strategy Research Project.

Distribution Statement:
Approved for public release; distribution is unlimited.

Citation Created:
19 JUL 2006

Well who would of thought that.

If you want to take this Further Well I found a paper. You know how they say they want to RFID everyone.Well they left those ideas alone long ago.

This new paper discusses using your passport phones food containairs. Baby similac and Shaving Cream are tagging us of now.

Anyways RFID papers very good reading this is US military policy on what there gonna do in the future And if you are reading a paper from 1999 or 2002 Guess what its in full effect now............................

Look at the Code Identerfiers MASS MEDIA PROPERGANDA CONTROL REGULATEDINFORMATION all clear cut int here own defenition.

The amount of info found is like no other because it gives the real projects names of such things.

[edit on 29-8-2007 by infamouskiller]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
If you thought the usa gov was good before. Its so vast one can't even imagine the grasp of control of my countries leaders it truly amazses me.

No one is free.........

Burst transmitting, Superconducters etc.
Plasma Guns All equally intresting subjects.

And what scares its a clear cut reality..........

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
OK...are they REALLY going to do these things, or were they just talking about them in a purely academic context? I think the second possibility is far more likely.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
What do you make policies from discussion.So clearly you can determine that this is reality. This is technical notes on policy that is real.

read any pdf HEADLINES SAY US ARMY POLICY

Thats a bit more then theory......

Go Look for AAN

Army After Next

Armies new cyber Soldier plans.

Ever watch the Video of Someone on Earth Shooting at UFO. It's pretty famous because its taken from a cosmonaut or SAT or whatever.

Clearly it is a plasma Gun its trail shows no trail or Properellent and Speeds are greater.

Well if these subjects intrest you as they do me. This is a good place to start.

Who made this plasma gun how does it work?

Anyways just some thoughts.

I have been reading severel papers on these plasma guns.

And my friend that is a bit more then a theoratical disscussion.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join