It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Technology notes Moon Bases UFO technology

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
The documents do contain some really cool stuff, and it is GOOD reading, however there is not much to talk about concerning the ufo/alien angle that hasn't been gone through a thousand times.

type in UFO or EBE theres plenty to read about what the goverment talks about in this site.

EBE= extra terestrial biological being

Or RAND or Foriegn technology under advanced auther search Foreign TEch about particle beam systems and ION propulsion systems what foreign power could this be. Earthly or non Earthly.

Why is there a Space Air Force part of the military non disclosed to the public.

Or what is a Space Battle Lab plenty of stuff and how it coorilates to everything.

Part of UFO research is putting together tiny little fragments of Info leaked to us I just trying to fit a small piece into a bigger picture.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Please, go ahead and post what you want about cool goverment files (and some of what you posted is ubber cool) but try not to make a fool of yourself in from of everybody.

I'm going to suggest that your lack of manners here isn't holding you in very good stead yourself. How about keeping in mind that this is a community, and if your neighbour is in error, deal with it kindly.

Just remember, there is no such thing as arguing with a fool...

[edit on 29-8-2007 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Well what a good find and look at this little gem.

The Search for Planet X: Testing Inferences from the Kuiper Cliff

The search for planet X no less.

Regard's
Lee

(Mod edit: Added URL tags for really long URL to avoid page format sporkage. BBCode help -- Majic)

[edit on 8/29/2007 by Majic]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by infamouskiller
yes but your not getting my question at some speed lets say 650 mph roughly the speed of sound how many g's are on the body of the plane. and times this by 9 and we get the speed of these new aircraft is what im trying to figure out the paper doesnt say. there traveling 7500 mph only gives a reference of acceleration in excess of 9g's so what acceleration can exert such a force ina straight line not moving.

I get your question. What I'm telling you is that there's no answer to your question because you have the underlying concept wrong. A plane travelling at 650 mph that's not accelerating has ZERO gs.

Please read my post above and it will explain to you the difference. You're talking apples and oranges here. A craft could be travelling at a 670 million miles per hour, which is almost the speed of light, and it would have ZERO gs if it's not accelerating. On the flip side of the coin, a vehicle accelerating at 9gs for one second would only be going 197 mph at the end of the second.

[edit on 29-8-2007 by BlueTriangle]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

yes but your not getting my question at some speed lets say 650 mph roughly the speed of sound how many g's are on the body of the plane. and times this by 9 and we get the speed of these new aircraft is what im trying to figure out the paper doesnt say. there traveling 7500 mph only gives a reference of acceleration in excess of 9g's so what acceleration can exert such a force ina straight line not moving.

Seriously, now your just embarrassing yourself. Log off, do some elementary research and your answers will present themselves. To expect us to educate you in the mundane when you are making such outlandish claims is foolhardy. Your lack of understanding has not only been demonstrated, its been pointed out repeatedly yet you refuse to see the light. If you can't see the light on basic physical FACTS of force and acceleration, how in the world do you expect people to follow any of your other claims?

Google is your friend (that is, unless you believe it is a big part of the disinformation machine speared towards discrediting and dismissing Newtonian physics)

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Please, go ahead and post what you want about cool goverment files (and some of what you posted is ubber cool) but try not to make a fool of yourself in front of everybody.

I'm going to suggest that your lack of manners here isn't holding you in very good stead yourself. How about keeping in mind that this is a community, and if your neighbour is in error, deal with it kindly.

Just remember, there is no such thing as arguing with a fool...

[edit on 29-8-2007 by JohnnyCanuck]

What?!? Have you even read this thread?!?! You know, the parts where he calls us "SNIP" and "SNIP"....well before nay of us said ANYTHING personally negative towards him? Please, re-read this thread for proper perspective before you judge my posts. Me using the word "fool" was far from anything negative compared to his posts, and I was making a complete and totally accurate statement about his previous posts.

So, you going to condemn his posts? Or just pick on the guys with common sense, reason, and science to back them up?

[edit on 29-8-2007 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I didnt know people were such *snip* on this forum dont expect another post from me I thought a place like this would be open to an open discussion not be bullied and picked on frankly whatever go *snip* yourself.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-8-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

Mods edited it, but it proves my point. Theres more to add if you feel like judging fairly, JohnnyCanuck.

[edit on 29-8-2007 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts So, you going to condem his posts? Or just pick on the guys with common sense, reason, and science to back them up?

I donno...maybe I just pipe up to the one I figure oughta know better. At this point, though, I'll just fall back on my signature line.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Point taken, Johnny.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
SO this site is declassicied notes? It seems weird they would even consider releasing some of this, even if it's hypothetical research and simulations. For instance

Accession Number:
ADA034236

Citation Status:
ACTIVE

Title:
The One Human Problem, Its Solution, and Its Relation to UFO Phenomena.

Fields and Groups :
050800 - PSYCHOLOGY
201000 - QUANTUM THEORY AND RELATIVITY
Corporate Author:
SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT CORP HUNTSVILLE ALA

Personal Author(s):
Bearden,Thomas E.

Report Date:
03 JAN 1977

Media Count:
25 Pages(s)

Organization Type:
W - NOT-FOR-PROFIT/NON-ACADEMIC

Report Number(s):

DescriptiveNote:
Technical summary,

Descriptors:
*INTELLIGENCE, *PHILOSOPHY, BRAIN, QUANTUM THEORY.ZINTELLIGENCE, *PHILOSOPHY, BRAIN, QUANTUM THEORY.Z

Identifiers:
Psychotronics, Unidentified flying objects

Abstract:
The author divides development of life in a biosphere into seven stages: (1) development of planet, primordial atmosphere and ocean; (2) appearance of amino acids; (3) appearance of self-replicating supermolecules; (4) formation of one-celled organisms; (5) formation of multicellular organisms; (6) brain linkage of an intelligent technological species; (7) the omega or allness stage. The sixth stage consists of linkage of all individual brains in the species into one single superbrain. The author presents a quantitative argument for the existence of sixth-stage beings. Granted the existence of one, the existence of others follows. A calculation is given which indicates that linkage results in exponential increase of such effects as psychokinesis (literally, of inception of intent onto ordinary spacetime) so that the superbeing gains absolute mastery over spacetime and physical dimensionality. A brief sketch of how to develop a psychotronic brain link is given, and the automatic establishment of a hyperchannel link when sufficient brains are psychotronically linked is pointed out.

Distribution Limitation(s):
01 - APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE

Source Serial:
S

Source Code:

Document Location:
DTIC AND NTIS

Geopolitical Code:

Citation Updated:
06 MAR 2002

a 1977 report about the idea of a superbrain, psychokinesis, and mastering of spacetime? It seems unusual the government would even admit they looked into something like this, real or not.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Right, if we'd just stop yelling at one another, this research thing would go a lot faster.
I have a suspicion you know what infamouskiller was trying to ask.

Acceleration and speed are tricky subjects to get your head around.

infamouskiller, I think what you want to know, is how fast these planes are going?

Well, if 9gs is equal to an increase of 197mph ever second (I presume this is correct from previous posts), and these pilots are under this amount of stress for "minutes at a time" (let's use 2 minutes here), then:

seconds in two minutes * 197mph a second = the eventual speed

120 * 197 = 23640mph.

Which, to me, seems pretty damn fast.

A quick Google search brings up -
"Generally, a conventional rocket has to be going about 17,000 mph for it to achieve orbit; otherwise known as LEO -- Low Earth Orbit."

Interesting.

Correct me if any of this is wrong, I haven't done Physics since GCSE. But be civil.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Wait a second, how many time have we been to the moon ? by that i mean how many times have who ever wrote those documents been ? thres alot alot alot of documents, how many times have they been up there ? must be a whole lot more times than we know.

Take care, Vix

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Props to the OP. I love this site you found.

Sooo much interesting stuff on there.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Thnk you for your scientific answer so somewhere around 24 thousand MPH thnk you there is no G equation I can plug this into I have tried if anyone else has an answer of how mouch speed it would take to achieve 9g's in acceleration please post them or if you have a mathematic equation which i could not find

[edit on 29-8-2007 by infamouskiller]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
my 2nd question would be after reading that from crash accounts 8 or so test pilots have crashed and severel have died. Can the Speed of 24k mph 7k miles faster then a nasa space rocket. Explain why so many well trained pilots would crash so much.And it release in the summer of 2007 as a new fighter. for military use scares me alot.......

(Have you seen of the size of those Nasa Rockets)

Exceed this method what Propulsion is this. Perhaps John lear can answer this being a well known expert in this field.

Or are we doing the math wrong?

The Link on the JAS fighter in testing since 1989 publicly Can be found on wiki.

I will post the Full pdf gov document of there amazing speeds. I may need to look through other goverment sources that are not public for more material.But this public will not be made public. For legalities.

[edit on 29-8-2007 by infamouskiller]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Very interesting thread thats worth getting flagged. Where can i find the
article about the methane explosion on the moon, where some scientists got killed. Can u give me the link plz?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
A new oxygen and anti-g system has been implemented in the Swedish forth generation
mulitrole aircraft JAS 39 GRIPEN C and D.
In the Gripen the pilot is exposed to 9G for long periods of time. Therefore the Anti-G protection
is more important than ever. Due to the implementation of OBOGS (On Board Oxygen
Generating System), the anti-g system also had to be changed.

9 g's for long periods of time another paper gives time from of 1-3 mins of acceleration before pilot black out.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Im not sure I want to reveal this just yet this info was obtained through various technical notes are public about this.This info would have never been able to be cross refrenced without those orginal public notes.As I said stuff is declassified and reclassified all the time So what I read months ago may have been removed please save and screen shot any info it may be gone the next time you go there.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I am seeing what this forum is about before I make anything public.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

betty and bob hill the first abductees in 1960 here this post is from 1949 before roswell omfg !!!

Roswell was in 1947. Not 1949.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join