It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Translucent Ring UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I've never seen UFO photos quite like these. The sighting occurred in October 11, 1999 in Tokyo.

In this view, they look a bit like bubbles.

But closer up, they appear to be hollow rings.

These are a variation on the smoke ring type UFOs I've seen pictures of.

Large image/website: www.our-j.com...

[edit on 8/29/2007 by yuefo]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
In this view, they look a bit like bubbles.

Why are they not bubbles?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Umbrax

Well, they could be I guess. They're kind of flat looking in the close-ups. Also, can bubbles drift that high? I used to make giant bubbles. They never drifted to such a high altitude, but maybe under the right conditions they could.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
There's no way to tell their altitude nor their size from that picture, we would need to see a reference point. If the objects are any higher than 15 feet I'd say we may have something because it isn't very feasible to say that bubbles would reach a very high altitude before popping, however, unless a shot of the same thing surfaces showing their true size and altitude I don't think anything else can be said.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
How can we even be sure that they are hollow? The may be just transluscent. Being in the weather bureau over here in Oz, I can say without a doubt that weather balloons can be ruked out for this one

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I could only find this one additional photo. Looks hollow here, but no way to be sure:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
i'll have to say bubbles, y not blow some bubbles ur self and take a photo then have a nice long comparison with a cup of coffee by ur side ?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
LOL, this one was funneh! So now bubbles are UFOs? Geez... Keep posting this and no one will believe us anymore. Please, for the community sake, don't post bubbles anymore.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
I could only find this one additional photo. Looks hollow here, but no way to be sure:

But it doesnt look hollow at all to me. Its simply the light bouncing off the edges which would naturally be thicker than straigh on

[edit on 29/8/07 by Chorlton]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Sorry but they do just look like bubbles to me.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Lets close the case by posting the first image result from google for "bubble sky"

top topics

join