It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the time come, to replace or overthrow the US Govt?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I think that through their mismanagement of our situation, U.S. politicians will not lack in the anarchy department if things should get that far. they will be able to mess things up with or without the help of Federal courts.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Anarchy is not the goal my goal when I speak of change in government.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The question is how? We can't even get our men and women out of Iraq, how are we going to overthrow the govt. I don't think we should over throw the govt, We should overthrow the New World Order and their private centralized banking system known as the Federal Reserve.

Vote Ron Paul!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
What exactly would overthrowing the gov't accomplish? Other than long term chaos, I mean. Who is going to step into the gap?

History has a habit of putting people where they need to be, or maybe fate is a better word.

Are you willing to kill probably hundreds of thousands of people? Maybe more? Line up all the bureaucrats, who are the true enemy, against the wall and dispose of them? Easier said than done, I suspect.

A violent revolution in this day and age would shatter society beyond repair...anarchy is not a good thing.

Naah, the revolt we have every four years is the only one we need; provided of course, we're paying attention...again easier said than done, since most of the wannabe's for office would just as soon we not ask too many questions.

It's up to us to ask those questions, if we don't we get what we deserve...

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelie
...We should overthrow the New World Order and their private centralized banking system known as the Federal Reserve.

Very well stated

top topics

<< 1   >>

join