It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The us is starting to turn out like the book 1984!! no pleasure sex ahhh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Notice how government says "war on drugs" and "war on terroism" well i dont really see any war at all. For those who have read the book 1984 the people in control said they were having a war with other countires, but they really bombed their own people to make it seem like a war was going on. They made up the war so the people would focus their hate towards the country they were supposedly having a war with. That way the people dont see what is really going on in the government because they are bussy woring about a war. That is exactly what is happening in america. America hates osama bin laden because the government focused the hate from the world trade centers attack towards him. Im not saying osama bin laden is a good guy, but the us government had something to do with it. So now that the government has created hate towards osama bin laden they create the fake war the "war on terroism". Then america takes out the leaders in afganistan and takes control of the country. Now america is moving the war on terrorism to sodahm husaen and iraq. see a trend starting to form. NWO world domination well it looks like it is beging to happen!!

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You are very astute young one, that's how I read the situation too.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 07:46 PM
link   
There could be a possibility to that. Being a conservative Republican and finally have a president that lies to me the way I like, I prefer to think not. At least I'm honest about that, though.

Just as there's no way that you can prove your point, there's no way for me to conclusively refute it. None of us have the definitive information.

Of course, that is what makes being a conspiracy theorist so much fun!

There is definitely alot to the "War" on drugs thing you mentioned.

The war on drugs is only a half-truth they told you. The whole title should be "The war on those who are violating the agreement from the begining of the U.S. when the first congress agreed that the East India Company (name long since changed but agreement still goes) would have the monopoly on the drug trade to the new nation."

How deep and bonding is this agreement? Well, how about when the wrong folks try and make ship and peddle the product we bring our military to bear, but when the right people are doing it, they are not hassled by the state or federal ABC agencies. Everyone knows about Mena, Arkansas and Bill Clinton, but that is not the only place or incident. There is a businessman in my state that everyone knows runs brings in and transports the product, but is untouchable. There's a reason for that. He's ultimately emplooyed by the right company.

Let's not forget what Bush '41's job was as a young pup CIA boy in Vietnam - to make sure the opiate pipeline was not disturbed by the war.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Thomas, my God, a lucid and well reasoned perspective ( except for that hogwash about Ollie North's sometimes favorite airport in Arkansas for a little bit of Clinton's Govenor tenure).
I share your POV. That's why I have the perspective on Reagan that I do; the 'company business' almost got my brother killed.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 08:30 PM
link   
B-T, you are such a brainwashed liberal democrat you can't even admit that your hero and his power-hungry nutbag of a wife can do any wrong! Amazing. Truly freakin' amazing!!

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I'm not a Democrat, it's just that the Republicans have given me a B-movie actor not in command of his faculties, an Alpha Spook, a Geriatric babble prone senator who was just 'taking one for the team', and a spoiled child of priveledge who never worked a day in his life, became president and STILL HASN'T!!!

You wanted me to vote for that Motley Crew!?!?

Didn't Starr dispatch a string of Lawyers to canvas Arkansas for the same said little airport Iran/Contra hub look & see? What did they find? I think the High Holy Grand Inqusitor would have nailed Bill to the wall if something concrete got shook out of the trees, no?

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 06:02 AM
link   
The Republican side has the same problem the Democrats have, which is all the really smart people are doing well in the private sector and have no desire to be in politics. That leaves us with the second rate people.

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Should we create a new posting topic called "ABUSE" where you can do this to your heart's content. Otherwise it would be nice if people stayed on topic. Please???

top topics

join