It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Castro's tip: Clinton-Obama the winning ticket

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Castro's tip: Clinton-Obama the winning ticket

news.yahoo.com

HAVANA (Reuters) - Ailing Cuban leader Fidel Castro is tipping Democratic candidates Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama to team up and win the U.S. presidential election.

"The word today is that an apparently unbeatable ticket could be Hillary for president and Obama as her running mate," he wrote in an editorial column on U.S. presidents published on Tuesday by Cuba's Communist Party newspaper, Granma.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
How interesting would that be? Woman president and black vice president, I can actually visualize that unfortunatly. Wonder what it will be like if she is president?

Seems Castro is still alive, I guess. Somebody is writing for him if he is dead.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2

How interesting would that be? Woman president and black vice president, I can actually visualize that unfortunatly.

i might have understood you wrong but are you not happy with a black guy and a women ruling the roost so too say ?

Take Care, Vix

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Actually I dont have a problem with a woman or black person running things. Im not sure why I said unfortunatly, I take it back.
Matter of fact, now that I think about it, I think I would like Mrs Clinton running the show. I kinda liked it when Bill lived in the White house.

top topics

join