It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Leo Wanta deal Be Cause of Heavy Troops In DC?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by infiltr8u

Can you go to that other thread that Stealth is referring to, and paste those pics in for us? Don't even remember the name of the other thread now.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syntaxstealth
reply to post by Malichai

Sir, clearly you can see how the topics relate. If the government wanted us to know every aspect of the strategic way they are running our country. Then we would all know the answers and no question is necessary.

but of course everything requires a little research. if you are that desperate for some answers i suggest www.dogpile.com or www.google.com and start looking.

as far as the ICJ issue. once more information is available i will distribute as always.

[edit on 29-8-2007 by Syntaxstealth]

The topics are not related. The Wanta hoax had nothing to do with the French Funds liquidity problems.

Maybe I should have explained better. I first saw the Wanta story over a year ago. At first I believed it. Then I started doing some research to write my own article about it.

After a month I found a total of zero evidence.

Why would I want to again search Google for what I had spent months researching already?

There is absolutely nothing to back up his stories. A total of zero.

Sure, France closed some funds due to liquidity problems, but that doesn't prove that the Wanta conspiracy had anything to do with it.

Don't ask people to search for what you yourself cannot find. And don't think you will be convincing anyone here at ATS. Like I said already, we have been through it. The stories lack any evidence.

And the amount of money they are talking about is impossible.

There was not that much value in all the Rubles in existance.

And, again, the value never went up so it was impossible to make that much money.

Sure, traders made a little in their fees, but not a 30,000% return like Want claims.

You have been duped.

Admit it and you will feel better.

Be glad you didn't spend $525 for a subscription to World Reports....

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

hmmm, haven't ran across a picture of reagan with ol leo, but i did find some interesting items check these out. (whenever you can)

this one is a settlement to leo
www.stewwebb.com...

a different take on the story
portland.indymedia.org...

still looking for the pictures

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syntaxstealth
if i did that, then it would be my thread lol.... right click on them and click properties. copy the link of the location and paste here. The images are available any where in google.

You are not allowed to hotlink images on ATS. You must upload them to your own web page or something like Photobucket.

The images prove nothing. With my computer, a pencil and a photocopier I could produce the exact same documents, easily.

Notice that they are all rotated slightly.

Why? To make it look dramatic!

You really don't expect us to believe that all of the fax machines at all of those banks and financial institutions can't feed paper straight, do you?

BTW- How about that Bridge? Act now and I'll get you a great deal. I'll even throw in the toll booths.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
sorry, wasn't the right picture

[edit on 29-8-2007 by infiltr8u]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

it was a thread about bush, but it had info on wanta. there were some photos in there from stealth, that had wanta and reagan together. I'm afraid to do anything real fancy right now.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by infiltr8u

this one is a settlement to leo
www.stewwebb.com...

That is a letter from Ameritrust which is run from Michael Cottrells house.

How is this a settlement?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   

i read somewhere that she conned wanta into giving her X amount of dollars for a children's fund. Maybe that's where the pic is from? I don't know. Can't see it.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by infiltr8u

interestingly enough, here's one with a young leo and young miss hillary...hhmmm now what do you make of that???

She had her picture taken with lots of people.

It means nothing. At least not related to the Wanta Hoax.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by janasstar

i read somewhere that she conned wanta into giving her X amount of dollars for a children's fund. Maybe that's where the pic is from? I don't know. Can't see it.

I researched that too. There is no evidence. More stories from Story.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Malachai, I see no reason to get so hot-headed about this. Everyone else is discussing in an even-temperament. So far, you keep saying, YOU researched, YOU found no evidence. Apparently, as my grandfather would say, "Where there's smoke, there's fire!" Maybe someone is trying to make money from selling the story. But that would seem foolish, when so much of it is freely available. Wouldn't you think?

[edit on 8/29/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Malachai, I see no reason to get so hot-headed about this. Everyone else is discussing in an even-temperament. So far, you keep saying, YOU researched, YOU found no evidence. Apparently, as my GF would say, "Where there's smoke, there's fire!" Maybe someone is trying to make money from selling the story. But that would seem foolish, when so much of it is freely available. Wouldn't you think?

Have you researched as much as I have? Have you found ANY evidence?

There is no smoke other than what Story has blown up your backside. Where is there anything that has not originated from the Wanta trio?

And, any emotion you are applying to my words is your own perception. I assure you that I am calm.

When you claim that there are trillions of dollars, 5 times the national debt, out there somewhere just waiting to be returned to the people you should accept a little sarcasm.

All I ask is that you provide one bit of evidence. And no, I am not one of those debunkers. I am a hardcore conspiracy theorist. I even believe that the Israelies were the ones behind 911.

But I don't believe the Wanta Hoax because there is far less evidence supporting that.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This story seems to pop up now and then as the reason for almost anything.

The fact is the whole story is utterly factually impossible. There was no way to make money from the collapsing Soviet currency because it wasn't traded anywhere.

[edit on 8/29/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
But that would seem foolish, when so much of it is freely available. Wouldn't you think?

It makes perfect sense. The info that is freely available is used to draw people in.

If they are not exposed, and they don't visit Storys website then Story does not collect the $525 from subscribers.

I don't care to look for a reference, but Story has said that the details are in the Newsletter.

Pay up!

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
This story seems to pop up now and then as the reason for almost anything.

The fact is the whole story is utterly factually impossible. There was no way to make money from the collapsing Soviet currency because it wasn't traded anywhere.

[edit on 8/29/2007 by djohnsto77]

It was traded in the Soviet Union, but the value never went up.

How can you earn a 30,000% return on an investment that never appreciated?

How can you earn trillions from a currency that was never issued in the trillions?

You don't need a masters degree in economics to see that it is impossible.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

May I ask why it is so important to you that we not believe the Wanta story? I understand the other side pretty well. But I'd like to hear yours.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malichai

No it wasn't. There were no currency exchanges or any derivatives based on the ruble anywhere.

The USSR would exchange small amounts of currency for dollars or other hard currency for the few people they allowed to travel overseas, but there was never an open market that traded any Soviet ruble denominated products.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   

May I ask why it is so important to you that we not believe the Wanta story? I understand the other side pretty well. But I'd like to hear yours.

It is a Red Herring.

It distracts from the real conspiracies.

And then there is the fallout. People will read through this info, then find out it is all a hoax. Then they may not believe the real subversion when it is staring them in the face.

And, I too was duped. I felt much better after admitting it to myself. It will be much more difficult for anyone to do it to me again.

I am trying to help you. I know, you don't want it, but you did start this thread so you opened it to debate.

But there is no real debate about this. There is the story from the Wanta Trio. And nothing else. Try finding something not from the Trio to back it up. You will fail.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Originally posted by Malichai

No it wasn't. There were no currency exchanges or any derivatives based on the ruble anywhere.

The USSR would exchange small amounts of currency for dollars or other hard currency for the few people they allowed to travel overseas, but there was never an open market that traded any Soviet ruble denominated products.

Inside the Soviet Union you could trade Rubles and Dollars.

But the Ruble was not convertable anywhere else.

The 'open market' was the central bank.

I'm not disagreeing with you, only explaining exactly what I meant.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I opened this thread with an open mind. I like to think I still have one. Mr. Wanta seemed to have a lot of supporters. Pc probs have prevented me from doing my own research and may have slanted my views more to one direction. I will try to get back to my original standpoint and stay open minded. I do see your point now and the seriousness behind it, if indeed the wanta story is a hoax.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join