It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASHVILLE | Police Investigating Death of Man in Bizarre Antioch Case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

NASHVILLE | Police Investigating Death of Man in Bizarre Antioch Case

tennessean.com

Nashville - Tuesday, 08/28/07

Metro police on Tuesday were investigating whether department procedures were followed in the case of a 33-year-old man who died Sunday after being restrained by police.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This is from the local Nashville newspaper. This is breaking and developing, but we may end up with another case of police brutality. This could end up as a snippet in national news, depending on how this unfolds.

For those of you unfamiliar with the Nashville-Metro:

Antioch is kind of a suburb within the Nashville-Metro District. Its centered on I-24, just SE of downtown near the Davidson County line. Around here, we all consider Antioch is the "rougher, thuggish" part of town,

tennessean.com

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by damajikninja

This is from the local Nashville newspaper. This is breaking and developing, but we may end up with another case of police brutality. This could end up as a snippet in national news, depending on how this unfolds.
tennessean.com

Firstly HELL YEAH!!! Mod in NASHVILLE... I live in hermitage!

back to topic.... I forgot the details, didn't they choke him out for no reason and killed him? or was it a shooting? (i've been focused on the mayor's race... so I have kinda ignored the news news for the local political news :drunk

anywayz cool to see another Tennessean on here!

[edit on 12-9-2007 by coven]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by coven
Firstly HELL YEAH!!! Mod in NASHVILLE...

Wait a sec - you thought I was a MOD??

Why does this always happen to me?

Anyways, I totally forgot I posted this. Oops! I guess I should have followed the story a little better! I seem to remember it being in the paper and on the nightly local news right afterwards, but after that I don't think its ever was mentioned again... but of course I probably just wasn't paying attention and missed it.

Did you ever hear how this turned out?

Hey, that's cool about you being in Hermitage! I was starting to think I was the only person from ATS in Nashville.
Glad to know I'm not alone! Maybe there are more from our ranks living around here...

[edit on 9/24/2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by damajikninja

Originally posted by coven
Firstly HELL YEAH!!! Mod in NASHVILLE...

Wait a sec - you thought I was a MOD??

Why does this always happen to me?

Did you ever hear how this turned out?
[edit on 9/24/2007 by damajikninja]

yeah I do that when there are a lot of points on an account... =P

I'm not sure what happened. The Tennessean makes it sound like it was a simple drug overdose or something called DIC. it also says bruising is common.

sounds like B.S. to me...

top topics

join