It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Political Leaders Warn Of Imminent False Flag Attack

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

US Political Leaders Warn Of Imminent False Flag Attack

infowars.net

A group of former government officials along with current Congressional candidates, authors and activists has issued an urgent warning that a faction of the US government allied with Dick Cheney is planning to stage a terror event or provocation as a pretext for launching military attacks against Iran and implementing emergency powers in America.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Calling all ATS'ers
US Troops deployed to Washington D.C.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The chatter is growing. ATS is watching. It would seem that with all these warnings that ANY attack on the homeland will be seen as a inside job or false flag operation.

I hope that there is enough activity here on ATS and like sites that it will affect the Neocon's judgement.

infowars.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI

The chatter is growing. ATS is watching. It would seem that with all these warnings that ANY attack on the homeland will be seen as a inside job or false flag operation.

I hope that there is enough activity here on ATS and like sites that it will affect the Neocon's judgement.

Unfortunately the majority of people, let alone Americans, do not visit ATS.

Another problem being that a lot of Americans are so brainwashed from birth they can't tell the difference between lies and the truth.

Another attack would probably send a lot of people into a nationalist fervor and piss me right the hell off for sure.

I do hope ATS has an impact on the aforementioned event(s), but I doubt any person who thinks they can pull off another staged terror attack is worried about any kind of backlash from the citizens.

Enough people will believe 'Iran did it' and start swaying politicians to vote for war (and we all know how easy our political leaders sway if you know what I mean).

I would question the source though. Infowars tends to be anti-establishment, not that there's anything wrong with that. I just don't know what kind of 'credible' officials would whistleblow on their colleagues.

There's just too much at stake to 'tattle-tail' on these sorts of corrupt people. They kill without looking. #, look at Iraq. They sent our own troops to die for their own self-preservation.

I say to hell with all of them.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Cynthia McKinney and Cindy Sheehan?

Yeah those are real reliable sources...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Brainwashed? Has it ever occurred to you that it is quite possible to believe that the most likely culprit in any future terrorist attacks would be the Islamic Extremists and NOT our own govt and NOT be brainwashed? Or that perhaps some who see a govt conspiracy around every single corner are the ones who have suffered severe washing of the brain?

Just wondering if that ever even crossed your mind?

[edit on 28-8-2007 by Night Watchman]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
God forbid, if something does happen, at least we will have people here that will be able to research and investigate the "official" story from the moment it starts.

With everything that is going on, I really think we are getting closer by the day.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The referenced article cites "massive evidence" of a false flag operation being planned.

I'm curious;

What, exactly, is this massive evidence?

The article goes on to mention some of the actions we at ATS have been discussing already.

Is there more "evidence" we don't yet know about?

Or are they just picking up on what we've already discussed?

Just how hot is the water?

This frog wants to know.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
Or that perhaps some who see a govt conspiracy around every single corner are the ones who have suffered severe washing of the brain?

Funny that you said something like that Watchman, see this is a conspiracy site so what do you expect, we mostly paranoid, I guess brainwashed people that see government conspiracies at every angle.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Originally posted by Night Watchman
Or that perhaps some who see a govt conspiracy around every single corner are the ones who have suffered severe washing of the brain?

Funny that you said something like that Watchman, see this is a conspiracy site so what do you expect, we mostly paranoid, I guess brainwashed people that see government conspiracies at every angle.

I realize that this is a conspiracy site and I rather enjoy much of the speculation. I have been pleasantly surprised by the thoughtfulness and intelligence of many posters.

My real point is that, if we focus on a "False Flag," Operation planned and executed by the gov't we are turning a blind eye to the actual danger. AQ and other organizations would like nothing better to destroy our way of life.

They are the enemy. We need to keep foucased on that...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Cynthia McKinney and Cindy Sheehan?

Yeah those are real reliable sources...

Nice picking and choosing there.

But you conveniently ignore all the OTHER people who wrote it, being your two are merely 'signatories'

CRAIG HILL, CANDIDATE FOR US CONGRESS, VERMONT GREEN PARTY
BRUCE MARSHALL, CONVENOR, PHILADELPHIA PLATFORM
JAMILLA EL-SHAFEI, KENNEBUNK PEACE DEPARTMENT
WEBSTER G. TARPLEY, AUTHOR
ANN WRIGHT, COLONEL US ARMY RESERVE, FORMER US DIPLOMAT
DR. DAHLIA WASFI, WWW.LIBERATETHIS.COM
GEORGE PAZ MARTIN
JOHN KAMINSKI , PRESIDENT MAINE LAWYERS FOR DEMOCRACY

Im not saying they are right, hell they could be, but the BS that some people say on this site is outrageous! ( Im guilty of this too )

Jsut thought id clear it up DJ, being your being ignorant of all the 'other' people with , especially how you use 2 of the 10 to justify your comment of it being absurd.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

haha, I think your kind of people are the brainwashed ones.

just look at how paranoid you get with every "news" story that comes out.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
it is more likely to see an attack from our actual enemies (whoever it is we're fighting today.. terrorists, china, iran, iraq, russia...) that turns from bad to worse because of flawed leadership and procedures.

an inside job? doubtful at best, especially with all the cronies resigning, there's no one left who can lie and smile at the same time

any successful attack in the united states would be one more reason to get rid of the current politicians in control, they clearly are not fit for the the job

it would also be worth a look into how much money spent on security overseas could have been spent at home to confront such attacks.

here's to a quiet september

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I'm sure there are alot of people out there just waiting for something to happen because nothings on tv.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Jsut thought id clear it up DJ, being your being ignorant of all the 'other' people with , especially how you use 2 of the 10 to justify your comment of it being absurd.

Those two are the most notable on the list! I'm sure these others are no better.

It's a major stretch to call any of these people "US Political Leaders."

[edit on 8/28/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Since 911 the sheeple have been conditioned by fear. Look what those nasty terrorists did! Incredible! They would be even LESS likely to question who did it. After 911 there were indiscriminate physical attacks on anyone who looked Arab. A local cab driver in my town who happened to wear a turban was murdered.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Those two are the most notable on the list! I'm sure these others are no better.

It's a major stretch to call any of these people "US Political Leaders."

[edit on 8/28/2007 by djohnsto77]

Never heard of Webster Tarpley? at the very least i would call him 'noteable'...

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I found where some of the supposed signatories of this warning are saying they weren't any part of making or signing the document.

HOAX!!!

Check this out www.rense.com...

So if it is a hoax, the question is WHO WROTE IT???

Also WHY did they write it?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eddy_Jordan
it is more likely to see an attack from our actual enemies (whoever it is we're fighting today.. terrorists, china, iran, iraq, russia...) that turns from bad to worse because of flawed leadership and procedures.

an inside job? doubtful at best, especially with all the cronies resigning, there's no one left who can lie and smile at the same time

any successful attack in the united states would be one more reason to get rid of the current politicians in control, they clearly are not fit for the the job

it would also be worth a look into how much money spent on security overseas could have been spent at home to confront such attacks.

here's to a quiet september

But just WHY are all of Bush's cronies resigning en mass at the same time, more or less? That's what I find very odd.... There's something strange going on in the White House (yeah, I know - there always is...). It's all a bit too - coincidental for my liking...

J.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
I found where some of the supposed signatories of this warning are saying they weren't any part of making or signing the document.

HOAX!!!

Check this out www.rense.com...

So if it is a hoax, the question is WHO WROTE IT???

Also WHY did they write it?

The only answer I can think of right now is that it's an even deeper conspiracy.

A third party is planning on staging a terrorist attack and hoping there is enough blame blowing in Cheney's direction to cause a serious cluster-F.

As to exactly who it is, well, that's anyone's guess. Maybe it's those whom have purchased all of the put options, as the only thing more devastating to the stock market than a terrorist attack, is a terrorist attack that's believed to be a false flag.

Maybe it's the same group that "allegedly" staged 911 (this would be assuming that 911 wasn't exactly a false flag, but was committed by a third party that's neither allied with any faction of the US goverment nor Islamic extremists, yet also extorted the US government into blaming said extremists).

Or maybe it's the Islamic extremists, utilizing conspiracy theorist paranoia and figuring that they could do even more damage to the USA with their attack if it is assumed to be a false flag.

HO-LEE S...
The rabbit hole just keeps going

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
My questions to all of you government is going to pull it people is, why have they waited so long? No one can seem to give a good answer to that. If this was a false flag op, they would have struck 6 months after 9/11 and NO ONE would have doubted them for a second. But the government did not, instead they FIRST attacked the radicals in Afghanistan that were responsible. Remember, WE went into IRaq searching for WMD's after UN sanctions collapsed. If HUssien would have had weapons of WMD, he would have used them just like he did the first time against Iran.

The Neocon agenda is to PROTECT the nation and keep it safe, not in fear. It is the Sheehans and the Prison planets of the world that do the job of th terrorist to plant the notion that your government is against you and wants to control your every move.

If there was sufficient evidence, and I was one of the people in possesion, in this digital age, I would do what the VT tech killer did and send copies to the news agencies, they would eat that # up. Then if I was killed, the gloabal conspiracy could unravel.

Folks, thinks this stuff through. IT is one thing to be a little paranoid, hell, i know i am about some things, but there is no imminent false flag, just a wealth of hate for western culture by a select few that are growing in numbers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join