It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new Serpo Release

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I found this to be an interesting read, especially the middle part about how the alien craft worked. The alien pilots actually "become one" with the craft and can control it "telepathiclly"

www.serpo.org...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I never believe this whole Serpo thing, sounds like a badly written episode of Stargate..(I mean to say as if there was ever a GOOD one..but thats my point

I guess the fact its name is based on an old Al Pacino film just fills me with disbelief..

[edit on 28-8-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
I never believe this whole Serpo thing, sounds like a badly written episode of Stargate..(I mean to say as if there was ever a GOOD one..but thats my point

I guess the fact its name is based on an old Al Pacino film just fills me with disbelief..

Serpo could be just another piece of dis-info tossed into the meal to confuse our senses. The fact that the very same information is being regurgitated over and over again by the entire UFO community all over the World without any true new factual info coming in.

Coupled with that is the desire of some members of the community to stay in the spotlight by adding fantastic encounters, amazing technologies and incredible stories that believers swallow just as doctor prescribed, makes it all seem even more bogus.

Heck if one could sum all the UFO information together it would probably mutually exclude itself, not to mention that the information itself is quite dated - decades to be more precise. There's no real influx of fresh facts coming in, just repeats and variations of the existing ones.

Oh, and I could name dozens of SG-1 episodes that had great story plots and played like two hour feature films in the short 45 minutes they last. But I suppose it's all matter of a perspective, from where I stand they were predominantly good and worth while spending the time watching...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I posted a serpo update that came out a few days ago and was wacked and trashed for doing so..it seems it was debunked a while back ago..but you prob need to retitle it or something as the event described was different. about mostly a ufo captured by russians and the firefight that ensued..it was interesting..with copies of documents.. that seems the rage now with the documents..there were some comments questioning those as improperly marked ,on other forumsby people in the know about those type of documents.

good luck
Sys.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The people at realityuncovered.com debunked this thing so bad it was pitiful..now the same people are trying to revive it again the same site it came initially..there are people with bookdeals behind it . I have also lost all confidence in the other site (not RU)..for full coverage go to reality..as they are debunking the new one as I write..It will save you endless wasted keyboarding

SyS

top topics

join