It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Like a movie all our threads are linked in odd ways (No reply?).

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm getting a bit annoyed that all our answers from recent posts are actually within the first 3 pages of when we make a post or bring one up. has anyone noticed? Also why do grey Alien Avatar users always have the links to my theories and have answers before I write them? Is there an explanation is this a game? Could there be some higher force at work are the people with these Avartars with greys be actually influenced and not know? Or are we all doing this to each other without knowing till some clever sod sees it first? What do you think, I doubt I'm nuts more like fed up with these little things, some kind of test maybe?

[edit on 28-8-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
No one has replied but another way to put it is that I find people's recent questions having adequet answers from another post user and then that one to another like some type of chain connection. Maybe there are Chaotic laws in nature like some quantum connection. Freemasons call them Memes like information stored in nature and in our mind even from a grand parents. Not to Scare anyone but to maybe shine the light a bit on the unnoticed.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
i think no one has replied because you dont make any sense, maybe try to explain your question or theory a little differently?.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
What the hell are you trying to say? The lack of response is due to people not understanding what this thread is supposed to be about.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
I'm getting a bit annoyed that all our answers from recent posts are actually within the first 3 pages of when we make a post or bring one up. has anyone noticed? Also why do grey Alien Avatar users always have the links to my theories and have answers before I write them? Is there an explanation is this a game? Could there be some higher force at work are the people with these Avartars with greys be actually influenced and not know? Or are we all doing this to each other without knowing till some clever sod sees it first? What do you think, I doubt I'm nuts more like fed up with these little things, some kind of test maybe?

[edit on 28-8-2007 by The time lord]

Normally just about every plausible reason is first brought up then the next 100 pages are arguments on which one is correct. I’m not sure what part you find annoying.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Ok for example, I make a debate post about lets say Ghosts, then another person lets say have a similar experience to another post of a different heading and then another person has that same experience. It's like a jigsaw puzzle and some where the answers to our questions and problems could be and have witnessed my self to be within other people's posts.

It's the same experience in life but different view points and we are all miles away too who have similar experiences. One person my ask 'I saw a UFO in my video' whist another from another post saw the same UFO in another video they took half way across the world from each other. but another post user could have the explanation that maybe the video of that brand has digital glitches.

The facination being that some people are doing this on the same day of a new post. I may have a personal experience that no one knows but when I read a new post some one else has almost the same experience as well.

We can all share an interest or a recent story or an issue that's obviously no co-incidence but some things seem more detailed. As a post hopper new debates appear to share the same reaction or personal experiences.

Could there be a sign of a new spiritual experience for man kind a sudden change like the mayan prophecies 2012 describes?

But if people experience the same things then the theories can come in on what it is. It's hard to describe admitedly.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Freemasons call them Memes like information stored in nature and in our mind even from a grand parents.

the concept of memes is a masonic concept??? more infos please.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
ok, im kindof understanding what you are saying. Is english your first language?
I hope not. Anyway, It's happened to me before where something "supernatural" happened to me. I've noticed the same thing, or something similar has happened to one of the members at around the same time.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well, there is something "strange" going on somewhere all of the time.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I do not know the full explanation of Memes but a book called 'The Hiram key' descibes it as some type of free information stored in the universe a bit like the internet. They apparently used some rare powder from the ARK of the covanant to create impossible tasks like anti-gravity and spiritual connections. I read this on the internet also but do not have a link I was just browsing. Like Raiders of the last Ark when they lifted the Ark they found a powder inside and they were disappointed and the people burned up and ghosts appeared out of it. Maybe the movies have some truths and information that they admit but not say directly, only to be understood by th elite I guess.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
ok, im kindof understanding what you are saying. Is english your first language?
I hope not. Anyway, It's happened to me before where something "supernatural" happened to me. I've noticed the same thing, or something similar has happened to one of the members at around the same time.

I do speak another language so I guess my words get a bit back to front. Not very good at explaining my self when feeling tired, could be that too.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Another way to look at it is in a Matrix style sense or Order from Chaos because in religion there is the holy spirit, an awarness like some type of centre of energy and all information. Also phychic activity or some mental awareness joining all man king up as one mind maybe?

Maybe there are like worm hole type links to events, I might experience an event in my side of the world whilst someone experiences the same type of thing else where. Also involved is a gravity field that draws people in, like some thing from 'Close encounters of the third kind' events happen to people that all filter to one spot, it could be a meeting point of understanding. The Bible is very much this way, it constains a lot of mysteries but in the end of the Biblical events of earth's future history man will reveal the 'Beast system' 600 60 6 for example, people will begin to be aware of the course of the earth's curruption as in some unity againsts the evil forces at work. It may start on an individual level untill we tell each other look we are not mad after all.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I ask people to look at least 50% of the posts and you will see that what ever you believe will be linked in some way. I believe everyones theories and experiences are part of the same thing, and by chance we can see the connections. Some people won't experience but I hope they can weigh all the topics and subjects under one roof. But to do so you need scope in opinion to tie it up. But sometimes the pieces make sense because maybe they are all related.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

There are a lot of similar experiences among forum members. It could be a mingling of conciousness or however the term goes, but it would make sense that with the advent of these types of forums that people sharing the same experiences will more likely find each other.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

You are right in what you say, and what I have found in this journey are people who have had similar experiences but have never crossed paths, or are about to. I think it's a shame when people do not realise that their unique experience has actually happenned to someone else and especially on here where both parties are desperate for answers and yet never speak to each other.

It has taken this website to bring people together by chance, but at the same time when they miss paths I kind of feel some sorrow in the process.
But many do provide links and do help each other out from previous posts made to say maybe people have something in common.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Ive sometimes wondered if some of the paranormal threads posted here are in fact fabricated by certain people and they want people to focus on that information because theres currently a thread going on that risks discovering some truth and they make up a much more interesting story to divert peoples attention away. for example lately its becoming more and more logical to me that some of the things we think are aliens are in fact humanoids that live on the same planet as us. if you really think about it its rather silly to think that humans could have come from this planet and yet no other intelligent humanoid life could be here especially since theres already other intelligent life such as monkeys and such here already. i find when pieces of the true puzzle fit together they feel right on an intuition level but pieces designed to divert away from the truth always feel right on a logical level. i dont know if that helps but im not entirely sure what you meant so thats really all i can offer you at the moment

EDIT- should also add how interesting it is that you mention meme's. have you ever noticed when one person posts a thread about seeing something paranormal all of a sudden many other people start having similar experiences? something to think about.......

[edit on 7-1-2008 by HuntaXX]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
You could be onto something there, I guess it's two things.
If man and alien live together then it seems likely the Alien is doing the hiding. When you hide and have special powers like mind reading and shapeshifting you can use it to advantage. Why would they show it if they can use it any way they want. But then again that is very religious too in how these Angels or beings contact man by secret.

But if it's a good thing then they will do what is good and what is bad acording to their own will be delt with their own kind too.

I find that too many people are the same on here but also far apart, it's like their clues to know have been a lost oppotunity as many views and experiences have been over looked. But for that I think its because not many people have an over all view understanding when they start to learn about paranormal subjects and conspiracies and they would not link one subject that does not mention their scope of interest and thus miss some important pieces of the puzzle. Sometime I feel many people have waves of experiences that are at the same time when they all come here with posts, and yet do not look around them to see that maybe they are not the only ones.

But the opposite is mass hysteria, if that in it self is not a word the coverup agents would use if people saw a UFO incident.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It could be part of "the Actual Matrix Plan"
everyones info feeding the group mind/info centre...
a natual cyclic sprial function trapped inside a hyper-cube for containment.

It pretty much descibes a matrix senario.
a hyperspace dimension where a reality could be designed .

I know this sounds so far fetched but it is the way that information
is starting to be compiled on the internet alot lately that helps support
this type of thinking on info assimilation .

mothershiplanding.blogspot.com...

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Maya432]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

It's good that you notice such a thing, now lets see if you can handle the reality behind it.

We are all created, all beings, all planets, all things, by a master creator God. In higher understandings everything that has ever been created and everything that will ever be created is just a part of one large story line. The size of this story is beyond the scope of mankind's mind, however even the aspectual aspects of the story, "this planet", our solarsystem, your life, is just part of the story and it is within itself a story within the story.

"God" is all powerful and all knowing and such things. Any authorship that is worth anything knows that when writing a story, you don't included anything within the context of the story that doesn't tie back into the story.

Nothing in this world, our lives, the story at large, is random. It all links back to the story.

This is why, people like myself can see things that are hidden to "mankind" because with understanding of the aspectual aspects of the story within the story, you can look at reflective aspects of the story to see other elements of the story that are obscured.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Oh yeah, the approaprate term of understanding for such a notices phenomenon is called by a couple of names but mostly understood as "Synergy".

In understanding, we at the base of all aspects of our understanding of what phyical reality is are actually energy. You're phyical componets, your thoughts, your movements are all "energy"

The consept of seeing parts to the story with the story linking back to other elements of the story is thought of as "syncronized energy" and it is shortened to

Synergy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join