It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's not my eye's most 9/11 footage have UFO objects you can investigate too.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I am just curious to know if when people can see in most 9/11 twin towers footage that they notice very fast streak like rod objects, I have seen more than enough on DVDs to say pause it and see. They are very fast, 1/10 of the normal playing speed and its still too quick to pause the Streaks of the objects but enough to know they are not insects.

Sometimes silver looking sometimes dark and one or two coming from behind the buildings across the river view. You would never notice it if you do not have quick reflexes because you need fast eyes for this maybe a good computer game player has the eye for it. It's no bird or insect you can see the differences and not even Rods because they have no wing type looking effect when they fly as Rods do. Look at all your conspiracy videos again and DVDs, just look for things moving too quick across the screen and not the event.

Also there was that video of the helecopter seeing that UFO next to the Twin Towers you see on the internet, was it real after all?

People say it's fake, but now I think it was leaked as a fake to tell the truth, some type of double disinformation game. This is real and not saying it could be just UFO's but maybe Satanic forces also that the govenments are worshiping into for a mass deception.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Just go on You tube look closely for horizontal streaks like UFOs.

uk.youtube.com...

People say this video is fake but on 9/11 many amateur videos had these blink of an eye objects which can be seen only when slowed down by like a 10th of a frame per second or you see it first then go back and pause.

uk.youtube.com...

Just found this video above as a better example above at least this is still, there are many like this too but at they appear from the air and zoom left to right or right to left across most videos that people have made. If you have a video at home check it out you will probably find one or more.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by The time lord]

[edit on 31-8-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Jesus man the "UFO" footage seen in the helicopter, is a KNOWN advert for the sci fi channel, do some research on it, its not hard. The woman in the helicopter is an actress who has even done interviews on it.

As for the supposed other ufos on 9/11, they are birds seen at different perspectives.

You have been here for a couple of years now, how could you not know this?

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Forget that advert, this could be deeper than we realise because I have with my own eyes seen paused and keep seeing other videos with exactly the same style UFO movement speeds on other videos. A lot of them are not reported because they are too fast to notice. When you properly look you will see what is happening. Could this be a disinformation video, a bit drastic for an event like 9/11 to make a video like this before it happened.
Something is going on.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   

What do you mean "forget" the video? This advert was done before 9/11. It is an advert time lord.
So you are now ignoring hard evidence? That's not what this site about, you should know that by now. Are you ignoring the fact that the woman is a KNOWN actress with many other acting parts to her name?

By the sheer fact that no one has replied to your thread (bar me) doesn't it tell you something?

Tell me why aliens would show up to witness thousands being killed?

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   

You have to also remember timelord, that there were many helicopters (mainly journalistic ones) were flying round very soon after the first tower was hit.

Your second video looks like the result of the helicopter being reflected by sunlight.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ok lets say that video was fake that advert, Ok 90% agree now if you people know that it was.

But it still does not explain the other Rod like streaks of objects that are seen across the 9/11 events. One video shows a UFO type object fly past,
On another video I at exactly the same time event but different angle that object that is flying too fast to be a helicopter including at other times. This post may have lost some fire but this is another day as I did not reply.

uk.youtube.com...

Anyway found this video that confirms from another video an object like this too fast to see if you do not take notice that in the other video's which you can try at home to see if you can get another angle of this fast flying object. Like I said forget the advert, but if what I say is confirmed by some else then you never know if the helicopter advert of the twin towers being some form of mind control by something more sinister. Not ruling anything out yet just asking people to look.

top topics

join