It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Oil's Operation Dose: Coming To A City Near You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

The Houston-based oil cartel that owns and operates both the U.S. government and the smoke-and-mirrors Al-Qaeda organization is making another attempt at creating a new 9-11. The attack is designed to trigger nuclear Armageddon in the Middle East and complete a decades long campaign to seize the Persian Gulf oil reserves of both Iraq and Iran and provide a final solution to the Middle East problem at the same time.

In order to trigger the nuclear attack that will destroy Iran (and probably Syria), a false-flag event on friendly territory must involve a "weapon of mass destruction" and, of course, a large number of civilian casualties. No matter how many tons of explosives and thermite you pack into tall buildings, the result is not a WMD. Three previous false-flag attempts involving small nuclear bombs failed, and all are documented on this website. The new plan, which is already in motion, involves multiple attacks with a chemical or biological agent. The new attack plan is code named Operation DOSE. The name and a handful of key details discussed during a joint news conference staged by George Bush and the new UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown on July 30th, 2007.

The actual purpose of Brown's visit to Camp David was to allow the UK staff to be fully briefed on the next 9-11 so that everyone involved will be on the same page when the nukes begin to fall on Iran.

www.libertypost.org...

understand ? any questions ?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites that supports the thread; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as it relates to the thread.

[edit on 28/8/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
one question:

whats paranormal about this?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Nice and credible sources you have there.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
ignore my question.
the mods moved the thread.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
An oil cartel? ..does it have a name?

previously posted:

For all practical purposes this law transfers control of about 90 percent of Iraq's oil to the Houston-based oil cartel; the objective of the Iraq war since before 9-11. It's no wonder they are doing everything in their power not to pass it. Once they do this the violence will decrease, but not nearly enough to bring everyone home. A substantial number of troops along with thousands of mercenaries already in-country will remain, but with the primary mission of protecting the various oil giants as they come on line.

Do you have any proof or point of interest where you "gathered" this information? I hardly believe this is merely common knowledge.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ellroy
ignore my question.
the mods moved the thread.

No need to ignore the question, the thread is just more suitable here in Skunk Works.

Please feel free to continue the discussion

new topics

top topics

join