It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 15 – MEMBER MIX With Quantum Squirrel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

ATS.MIX: Show 15 – Regular Show with Member Thread Interview with Quantum_Squirrel

Our two intrepid ATSmix guys (Dave and Johnny) are trying to wrap things up at the UFO Expo and where's Johnny at? The show features a "Member-Mix" thread interview with ATS member "Quantum_Squirrel".

length: 34:23
file: atsmix_2545.mp3
size: 16127k
feed: atsmix

NOTICE - It Takes A Few Minutes For The Shows To Integrate & Play After They Are Posted To The Site

REMEMBER – ATS MIX is only as GOOD as the MEMBER PARTICIPATION!

NEW SHOWS will be posted on TUESDAY and FRIDAY

If You Enjoyed The Show – FLAG THE MUTHA!

To Send Us Your AUDIO for possible inclusion on an ATS MIX show, PLEASE send your files ONLY to:

[email protected]

To DOWNLOAD This Program, WINDOWS ONLY, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Consider Creating A Folder Called ATS MIX .... since you can get them for FREE.

LASTLY .... and this is ONLY for the real DIE HARDS ..... because Dave and Johnny didn't want to put everything on ATS and CLOG their HARD DRIVES
, there are over 200 different bits of VIDEO COMEDY, AUDIO COMEDY, RANTS, SKITS, BITS, GAGS and MUSIC SHOWS on our Pod-O-Matic Podcast Home Pages.

Dave's Pod-O-Matic Home Page is located at:

daverabbit.podomatic.com...

Johnny's Pod-O-Matic Mondo Bizarro Home Page is located at:

johnnyanonymous.podomatic.com...

WARNING - SOME EXPLICIT MATERIAL (Dave's, of course
)

PLEASE USE THE Pod-O-Matic SEGMENT TAGS AS YOUR GUIDE FOR APPROPRIATE LISTENING TASTES

[edit on 1/15/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
great job guys u managed to make me sound at least half intelligent i think, their must be some clever editing tricks u got there.

dave on a side note i think i managed to squeeze you two pigs per sister, contact me regards the shipping arrangements.

also the archiac law regards the queen and freedom of speech.

In america You have the bill of rights.....No u.K citizen has individual rights written into our laws because we are subjects of the monarch.

in short you have written into your constitution what you CAN do ie.. bare arms etc etc

In the Uk our laws say what we CANNOT DO there is a distinct difference.
its all down to the monarch off with there head!! or not off with thir head !!

THANX GUYS

[edit on 28/8/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hey Quantum Squirrel...

You are now up on the Pod-O-Matic feeds worldwide:

daverabbit.podomatic.com...

Hope you enjoyed your show....

Dave

[edit on 8/28/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Wow Quantum. You made my podcast sound like a sesame street interview, lolol. Very Excellent Job man. I just got done listening to it and i must say, im humbled by your intelligence. That was some great conversation and banter back and forth with Dave and Johnny.

Bravo my man, Bravo.

Silver

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The thing I love about this show..... is QS's British accent. When I was doing the old Rabbit Zone music shows with bands all over the world... some of the most fun was had with my MATES in the UK and AUSTRALIA.

Dave

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
A job well done Quantum.

Regards.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Johnny and I NEED more of our MATES overseas to particpate please.

Dave

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Way to go Quantum_Squirrel. And a great example of the how diverse the membership of ATS is.

And Dave, I have posted in the thread authors wanting to be interviewed. Another English voice on ATS!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Good.....

When we get through with all the Bay Area UFO stuff.... we will start up again on thread authors.

Thanks mate.....

Cheers!

Dave

top topics

join