It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU = NWO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I think it's frightening to see how much things the EU wants to control in their member countries. I live in Sweden who is a part of EU and I wish that we would just leave EU right away.

Next year we will have a vote concerning if we should start using Euro. I hope that most of Swedens inhabitants realise that there is nothing good with having Euros. It only means that more of the countrys power is being handed over to EU.

This thing has to stop, we should split up EU and let each country decide about things concerning the country. Not letting someone hundreds of miles away decide over the countrys economy and that kind of things.

Does anyone agree?

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 07:31 PM
link   
yes i agree and finally some1 else agrees with me

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'm with you.

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 12:52 PM
link   
yay ppl r listening to me for once

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
okey, i saw this forum today, read some threads thought most of you was more then stupid. (not really any in this one) and then i saw this one, had to react and hopefully i can deliver a higher level. first i hope people stop acting so inmature and stuff. Seen boards where like childrens (15) act more mature then some in here. Could be solved by moderators that quickly lock threads. Anyway to the EURO. First off, in sweden. Doesn't matter what people vote. Trust me. with 90 % on NO it still will be a yes. Did you know Carl Bildt sign a papper saying Sweden would join EU (or EG as it was on the time) the vote is just about "when" even if it is called a "if" officialy.

Second, EU is more closed the Sweden in some questions but on the other hand it is much more open then much. A EU as a bad state controling it's people.. no way. As long people stay educated there will be no threat. It is america and such countries that are frighting. Where people don't ask WHY but swallow what bush says. Euro will make EU richer and break ground. Soon there will be EU as a country. No reason to whine about that.

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
It's just that since the euro, Europe has become more European Union or more like... The United States of Europe.

And they are expanding.

Another World Order in progress??

Christ made a World Order, World peace, but that wasn't appreciated by the 'government' of those days.
Kill the fool, it's our way.
People are being used to fill their pockets with money.
Money is an evil thing when it's not well spread among people.
We are major spiritual beings but due to money and the every day # we 'lose ourselves'.
Everybody posesses energy, anyone can do telekinesis... We aren't aware of that anymore.

We're just brainwashed and keeping the system going, their system! And a pretty #ty one that is...

What do you do about it, right..

I just hope EU doesn't keep on following US footsteps.

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
alien, agree.. if EU follows USA they do things wrong. But since for first time each singel country has greater chance on a peacefull way changing other countries it rocks (as long each country is doing what they are best and spreads to the others. I think it will be good if EU would work more together but less as a "EU". It is more of a democracy if they work as before (1-5 years ago)

"We're just brainwashed and keeping the system going, their system! And a pretty #ty one that is... "

we are?
thought it was our system since we elected them, then at most people vote so bad we can't help. The dumb survices by numbers and the smart by quality, and you know what counts in a democracy...

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 07:39 AM
link   
You can vote for who you want..
They mess with the countings or to many people are blinded and vote for 'the goodone'
I guess that's what happening in the US

Don't want to see it here.

As long as each country has its gov., no President of the USE, it's cool for me.

(btw I've heard you can buy dolls of the b*st*rd
, $30.00, it's just sick.. and I think it can talk)

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by granQ

okey, i saw this forum today, read some threads Euro
will make EU richer and break ground. Soon there will be EU as a country. No reason to whine about that.

Yeah, sure !
I'm feeling more rich since the Euro !

Oh Joy! Oh I'm so lucky ! I have euro banknotes in my wallet !!!!!!!!!! I'm feeling so happy !!!! Damn, what a chance to be a EU citizen.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
this thread is old...didnt sweden vote against EU membership??

smart move if they did, why should brussels have all the power??

reminds me of the british program Have I Got News For You in the late 90's. Its starting sequence was a map of britian and europe with the EU star flags moving across Europe to invade britian, and a single swastikia NAZI flag amongst the EU flags......but a nice strong british boot stamps on the EU attempts to invade

I dont think Britian will go for EU or Euro. I think the currency will be accepted in a limited form as it is now, but England will NOT drop the POUND. If england does it will be in many many years to come and not now.

My reasons for my opinon are:

1) Massive ANTI EU sentament amongst the british ( tons of bad press on the corruption in the EU and pathetic governance, and of course eu is an overbloated buearcratic bundle of red tape)

2) Blair is the one politician who has punted the Euro down the throats of the British public, unfortunitly the Iraqi war debacle has so blasted his credibility that I doubt the British electrate would trust ANY new labour politician with such a massive change in british life.

[edit on 21-7-2004 by TruthStrgnrThanFiction]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Open you eyes people.............the UN, EU, US and the British are all
on the same side. It is all part of the NWO because all of the above
mentioned Nations have given away alot of soverignty to the U.N.
in exchange for MONEY.

Trade agreements such as Nafta etc., are all managed by the
WTO and financed by IMF hence all of it is NWO.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
NWO from the EU?

The EU is run by France and Germany.

Look out EU, you will soon be speaking French!

john

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
dont knock the euro. its stronger than the dollar

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1
NWO from the EU?

The EU is run by France and Germany.

Look out EU, you will soon be speaking French!

john

errr will we??
Its run by France and Germany? lol someone didn't tell you
that the EU is controlled by three countries, UK, France and Germany.

Whats this about speaking French??

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I can see why people in England wouldnt want to use the Euro. Its stronger than the Euro why would people want to make the money worth less by switching over to the Euro.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Who needs the Euro when we have the pound.
I think switching to the Euro will only cause more loss then gain

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Yeah, the pound is alot stronger than the Euro or the dollar.

EU, UN, NATO, US, NAFTA, all NWO, trying to erode countries soverignty and throw us under one mind numbing banner with no national or local identity.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Yeah, the pound is alot stronger than the Euro or the dollar.

Exactly Skadi_the_Evil_Elf,
Moving to the Euro now will be like economical suicide, what is the point switching to a weaker currency
i know that sounds a little extreme, but its true.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Whether or not the pound is strong against the Euro isn't really the point.

The problem with joining the Euro is we would give up control of our own central bank, and our own interest rates. Once you give those up, you're not really an independent country, since you have given one of you main tools for controlling the economy.

The only option would be fiscal control, which history as show to be unresponsive and unstable, or pleading with the other European states to change the interest rate. It'll never happen in the UK.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join