It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Warns US Will Confront 'Nuclear Iran'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan5647

2 things 1 iran didnt say that mentioned soem were above and i read articles about it to.

2. it isnt there country the country belonged to the palistinains but they were forced out so it is not there right to live there it is compleatly differant to my right to live in the uk i didnt occupy this country and kick all the brits out now did i.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by manzoor

If you said he didn't say that he is going to "wipe Israel off the map", prove it!

Here is my proof that he did say it:

Source
Source
UK news
Source
Look up "Ahmadenijad" + "wipe israel off map" on Google and you will come up with 3070 results!

[edit on 2-9-2007 by Dan5647]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
well i cant because i forgot it read it qalong time ago but dont think i wont find any because i no, it was bush and the media demonising iran.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.globalresearch.ca...

theres a few

[edit on 2-9-2007 by manzoor]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Bring it on Bush your demonic freak. Bring it on you poodle, we're not afraid of you, your just a dirty spoilt redneck with no heart. LIKE FATHER LIKE SON.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by manzoor

So according to your sources, what he really said was "[T]his regime that is occupying Qods [Jerusalem] must be eliminated from the pages of history". What does that mean to you? Obviously he wants to eliminate something if he is using the word 'eliminate'. The regime that occupies Jerusalem would be Israel if I'm not mistaken.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
he was referring to the ZIONIST regime that runs the country NOT the isreali citizens

zionist is a general term and is non denominational and he was referring to a particular zionist regime

and the people buy the media spin it must be frustrating to see how easy people are manipulated.

but he is no angel himself. there are so many levels of deception, and manipulation that are generations old on both sides, with ignorance spurred from emotional trauma and lies from authority's everywhere

[edit on 2-9-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan5647
So according to your sources, what he really said was "[T]his regime that is occupying Qods [Jerusalem] must be eliminated from the pages of history". What does that mean to you? Obviously he wants to eliminate something if he is using the word 'eliminate'. The regime that occupies Jerusalem would be Israel if I'm not mistaken.

As the poster before me mentioned, there is a big difference between the two statements. One calls for 'regime change', the other calls for genocide. Add to this that the idiom 'wipe off the map' doesn't even exist in Farsi and the many Farsi scholars who have correctly translated the phrase and you can see it's pure propaganda.

Comment

Translation

There may very well be a case to be made as to the intentions of Iran but basing that case on a well debunked and quite blatant piece of propaganda rather than the real evidence of wrongdoing simply makes it easier for those opposing intervention to sidestep the issues and derail the discussion (as here
).

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This may be complete rubbish, or totally made up, but worth a read incase anyone can verify ....

www.dailykos.com...

I have a friend who is an LSO on a carrier attack group that is planning and staging a strike group deployment into the Gulf of Hormuz. (LSO: Landing Signal Officer- she directs carrier aircraft while landing) She told me we are going to attack Iran. She said that all the Air Operation Planning and Asset Tasking are finished. That means that all the targets have been chosen, prioritized, and tasked to specific aircraft, bases, carriers, missile cruisers and so forth.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
well if we attack iran i wonder if Russia/China plan on trying to teach us a lesson, and don't assume it won't be through economic and energy policy's (although military can't be ruled out , especially down the line)

russia plans on opening a oil bourse in the first half of 2008 that will cause country's to diversify away from the oil dollar, and iran earlier this month demanded japan pay for it's oil in yen, not dollars (the movement) out of dollars threatens to send inflation and higher intrest rates back to the mainland, because the u.s had a neat deal of exporting inflation throughout the world

russia, china, venezuela and even brazil are poised to break free of dollar dependency and they are waiting for the u.s's most vulnerable time

it will be interesting to see how this co-incided w/ an attempt at world gov't by the power's in U.S/EUROPE. with china and russia possibly joining an "axis of evil" or axis of opposition i see a large battle quite possible in the future.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Question,
1995 Bush I. -Vigilant Sentinel- Go in to 'support' the Afghan Gov.
911-2001- Vigilant Warrior- hijacking scenario is implemented for training purpose.
10-15-2007- Vigilant Shield - aerospace and maritime training
mt-milcom.blogspot.com...
Is there a possibility that it can all begin on this date?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Iran is making weapons grade plutonium. Al Qaida has warned Canada of a 2nd 9/11 attack. Vancouver Harbour is owned by the country of Dubai. September 11, 2007 is 2191 days since 9/11 the 1st (Can that be a 2 - 911?). Much money was made off the destruction of the WTC in NYC. how much money can be made off the destruction of the DTES of Vancouver (neighbourhood surrounding Vancouver dockyards). I saw Usama bin Laden come from those very same dockyards in August of 2002. He had a shipment of assault weapons.

I don't know if the weapons were ever found, but the Cirque du Soleil (Quidam show in Vancouver May/June 2004) was never attacked. It presented the perfect opportunity of attack as it was set up under the Georgia Street overpass. The Overpass would have made a perfect launching pad for a terrorist attack. I alerted the Cirque to the possibility.

The chief of police, Graham, responded stating on the news just prior to June 11, 2004 (1002 days since 9/11), saying that terrorism was VPD's main concern. Did they find the assault weapons? Did they in fact find Usama bin Laden? He was here in Vancouver in August of 2002. I notified the FBI of the sighting. NO response from them.

If some of Iran's weapons grade plutonium makes its way to Vancouver Harbour, a lot of money could be made as well as a lot of problems could be solved by letting the nieghbourhood get blow sky high. At the same time this kind of act would strengthen the will of the world to attend the Olympic Games here. "Those poor Canadians let's go to the Olympic games and show those nasty terrorists will we not be scared away".

Real estate would then be for sale at sky high prices. There would be no poor people to worry about (they are always demanding housing, etc). The silly terrorists think they are on a 'Mission From God'. Don't they know their superiors are buddies with Bush and his cronies? They ALL make money, gobs of it, off every single terrorist attack. They, (the big boys, Bush, Queen, Scull & Bones- of whom are government officials, the bin Ladens,) talk these boys into sacrificing their lives then sit back and roll in dough after the 'martyrs' are dead. No matter how much they are paid to protect "public interests" War makes certain (invested) people very rich.

Why not Vancouver? There is a lot of money to be made off blowing the DTES to bits. September 11, 2007. Al Qaida has already warned Canada about a second 911 attack on Canadian soil. Why not Vancouver and why not then.

I had made a prediction about this for July 1, 2007, it being 2119 days since the original 9/11. Nothing appeared to have happened. That doesn't mean it won't happen on September 11, 2007. That date is exactly 2191 days since 9/11. It IS 9/11. Vancouver harbour is ripe for the 'picking'.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Sorry to rain on your parade harbourlights, but it's weapons grade uranium, not plutonium and yes Iran has been making weapons grade HEU. Samples were found from the snap inspection of a hidden underground nuclear facility at Netanz.

Iran had previously assured the IAEA that it was only enriching Uranium to 1.2% U235. In fact Uranium samples were found at Netanz with various stages of enrichment up to 70%. Bomb grade is about 90% upwards.

One sifts and resifts uranium in a centrifugal bowl under heating to continuously keep re-enriching it, thus 70% is well on the way to bomb grade and there was no reasonable peaceful reason to enrich it to that level for nuclear power.

There have also been samples taken at the University of Tehran which prove the reactor there was used to separate Plutonium from spent nuclear fuel.

Iran is known to have imported tons of Tributylphosphate from China for the purpose of plutonium separation in 1992.

The full nuclear cycle is from mining the ore, obtaining the metal oxides, mixing the oxide with flourine gas in a compound for enrichment, enriching the uranium with centrifuges, compiling the Uranium fuel into fuel rods with the precious metal Zirconium to clad the fuel rods, operating the reactors, obtaining heavy water and then separating Plutonium from the spent fuel rods, disposal of the remaining nuclear waste.

That is what the term nuclear fuel cycle means. Makeitso the above should answer your question at the very start of this thread and no this is not a bluff. It is verified by IAEA inspections.

It would be interesting for him to define exactly what "fully possesses the whole nuclear fuel cycle" is supposed to mean in reality.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join