It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Warns US Will Confront 'Nuclear Iran'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Now, yes. But once Chinese money flows into those countries that are selling to China, they'll want "consumer" goods as their wealth grows. Who'll be on hand to supply them?

China.

Long term plan.

Well we will see if it comes to that.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wantsome

But I do belive Iran poses a threat to my country thier history and haterd for the west speaks for itself.

*Bing* That is the point, all those other reasons are BS, the Iranian hatred for the west is bigger than just president Bush, after Bush is gone the hatred for the west will still be seething.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
God I hope so.
Ill be there cheering them on
The quicker the united states committs another crime against humanity, the quicker they will fall like the roman empire.
And the quicker that happens, the quicker the rest of the peace loving , humane world can go on living their lives.

Attack Iran you fools, If you honestly think it'll work, go for it.
Obviously there's still too many within your grasp whom honestly believe in US Imperial might through the use of Jets and bombs.

American citizens.. if you idly sit by and LET your president engage another country through military means, there will be no excuses.
You cant say you were fooled, you cant say you were tricked... because it was OBVIOUS after the election, 911 and Iraq how crooked this admin is.

Think about this..

You couldnt contain IRAQ, whom DIDNT have a nuclaer capability, whom DIDNT have cruise missiles, whom DIDNT have legions of religous fanatics within their military.. and your still being beaten in that arean ,so how in the world you thinik you can end all your problems by striking Iran... hah.. thast truley a challegen of all challenges.

And Amerca wonders why the muslim world hates them?
You cant jsut go indiscriminatley bombing muslims countries based on bogus evidence for ever you know..

eveantually ,they will have to strike back.... and youll deserve it, because you sat by watching the third reich rise back into power, in your own nation.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

Now, I may be a paranoid, but I usually don't make these kinds of accusations and rarely post anyway. As always, this is still America, and I was an honest cop, so personally I consider you innocent until proven guilty I'm just making an observation to the tone in this and several of your other posts.

You say that you are playing the devils advocate, but you do not say why. I'm not asking you to explain yourself, I'm outright accusing you of being either a disinfo agent, Ms. Agent Violet, or someone with a weird psyop head trip going on and want to pretend that they are a disinfo agent. The latter is something that I have sadly seen a lot of, especially within the 9/11 truth community and the wars and rumors of wars folks. I surmise that these are generally people who do not speak out in their "real-world" life and feel somewhat isolated or disenfranchised from the non-internet world through their inability to express themselves for whatever reason that has led to this particular type of antisocial behavior. Thus, they express themselves by fantasizing a sense of control or superiority over people on internet forum by simply pretending to themselves and the people on the forums that they are a CIA disinfo agent (by acting like what they feel or think one would act like)or something like a NOC agent fulfilling a culturally inspired secret agent fantasy fueled by Mission Impossible, 60 years of James Bond, The Bourne movies etc.

So. That all being said. Why do you play the devils advocate and who exactly are you? You do not post a location on your id bar and that is general sign of some form of government involvement (not saying that everybody who keeps their location private is a spy, but it is one of the red flags that I look for, but always in concert with other indicators).

For myself, I don't think anyone should be nuclear armed, and until the human race exhibits a little more maturity I'm opposed to nuclear power as well.

We are on the brink of the most utterly destructive period in known human history (note I said 'known.') and what we face could potentially make the TV series Jericho a civil defense training series. This is a time when people need to be hitting ctrl-s at every website they visit that any kind of news information about what is happening now, and what continues to happen in the coming weeks. This is historical documentation. It doesn't matter what any of our opinions are about al of these converging situations and event horizons, and ultimately it doesn't matter if Agent Violet is Disinfo Agent Violet, because when you get right down to it, it's just the government f*ing around with our heads to give us all something to do until the sun rises in the middle of downtown, so to speak. We need to save this stuff on storable media, non-magnetic (like CD ROM or hardcopy). The information we are saving now (for those HAM operators out there) will be the news and intelligence of what the hell happened on that day when it finally happens.

Every side of this is completely insane. The US, Israel, Russia, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, France, and even Venezuela.ALL OF EM! All these POLITICAL leaders (not the people of these nations, and to a large extent not even the troops in the field) are completely certifiable, and I for one am backing up away from where I think the sh*t's gonna hit.

So, there's my opinion and response to the general thread so I don't completely hijack it with disinfo agent crap. I apologize if this tangent does end up derailing the thread it was never my intention, but I'm tired(ofthecrap) of seeing the same type of discourse and debate tactics in php forums as I see used by people like Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Glenn Beck and Rusty Humphreys.

I'm praying for the world and it's leaders (legitimate or otherwise).

Peace to the World

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tiredofthecrap

So let me get this straight, you were an honest cop that now look around sites like this one to spot disinformation agents? I am right?.

So how many more members do you are going after their private information or lack off to prove your point?

Hum, I am very interested on your expertise or may I call it agenda.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

But I do belive Iran poses a threat to my country thier history and haterd for the west speaks for itself.

If you would know history of your own country you would know why Iran hates your country. See 1953 and everything following until 79. See Saddam and what he did to Iran. So they would be crazy if they would love you, it would be like if you would love the guy who killed your children and tried to kill you twice. Madness.

Of course, if you would know anything about Iran's population, it's that Iran's youth loves the western culture for the most part, everything the Bush administration did was turn iranians against the US when they were pro-west before the US invaded Iraq and try now to invade Iran.

So I say don't go in Iran or iranians will hate the US for decades to come like they did between 53 and 79 when being killed and tortured by the US puppet dictator.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
BushCo, Inc. can't do anything about Iran, they know it, and this is just the latest of many temper tantrums.

Quite humorous, really.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Could you try to be a little less sexist?

How is that being sexist? If I would have said 'hey man,"
would you have said the same thing?

Would "all costs" include a nuclear war?

If worst comes to worst, then I would say yes, all options are on the table.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
"He then warned the West that dialogue and friendship - not threats - were the right way to deal with Iran."

that speaks volumes to me. Especially coming from the "Tyrant from Iran".

I would have to say that our policies to this point have been far more tyrannical than Iran's.

Jasn

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

If you would know history of your own country you would know why Iran hates your country. See 1953 and everything following until 79. See Saddam and what he did to Iran. So they would be crazy if they would love you, it would be like if you would love the guy who killed your children and tried to kill you twice. Madness.

Of course, if you would know anything about Iran's population, it's that Iran's youth loves the western culture for the most part, everything the Bush administration did was turn iranians against the US when they were pro-west before the US invaded Iraq and try now to invade Iran.

So I say don't go in Iran or iranians will hate the US for decades to come like they did between 53 and 79 when being killed and tortured by the US puppet dictator.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by Vitchilo]
I know about Irainian revolution and about the zar that the US put in place and I know that the youth in Iran are prowestern. I don't want to see inocent people killed here or there. But I'm all for knocking out thier reactors and anyone that gets in the way to preserve my country and way of life. If Iran gave up thier nuclear ambitions their would nothing to fear but fear itself. Bottom line is Iran wants to destroy Israel and the United States. When someone says they want to distroy my country while persuing a nuclear weapons I belive it. Someone once said that he wanted to exterminate the Jews the world didn't belive him until it was almost too late. I don't want to have a chance it happening again.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimiusDei
"He then warned the West that dialogue and friendship - not threats - were the right way to deal with Iran."
that speaks volumes to me. Especially coming from the "Tyrant from Iran".
I would have to say that our policies to this point have been far more tyrannical than Iran's.
Jasn

Exacta moondo...

How can they be the evil, non-conforming terrorists, when THEY Are the ones who want open dialouge and discussion?
SAdadm asked for open dialouge and discussion, because he screamed the WMD issue was a lie. We blatantly ignored his request and invaded.
Shouldnt we atleast LISTEN this time? so not to make the same ' supposid - intellegence stuff up ' again?

Talk, will always bring about something constructive and meaningful. Especially when the alternative is to bomb, murder, maime and destroy.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

But I'm all for knocking out thier reactors and anyone that gets in the way to preserve my country and way of life.

BS. Iran have no means at all to attack the US nor had Iraq. For Israël, they won't nuke Israël first because they need to develop a nuclear warhead to put on one of their missiles, and that takes at least 5 years of research.

So I say strike their reactor when they test their first nuke. Anyway, Iran with nuclear weapons would stabilize things in the region, it would counter Israël influence.

If this happen, I hope the militias in the US will overthrow this BS you call government.

By the way, if riots occurs in the US, and probably will when 70% of americans are for a withdraw from Iraq, Bush can declare martial law and you'll go into bondage.

[edit on 29-8-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
question Everything !!!!!!!!

Most of our media outlets are controlled by Rupert Murdoch who is tied in with some heavy duty people.

Bush is obviously a puppett and if you follow the money you will begin to unravel a ball of yarn that leads to a few names and companies that are raking in the dough from all of Bush's decisions to invade other countries, all of which Murdoch is friends with.

These "friends" are the real decision makers in the white house. Don't believe everything you read, hear, and see.

Yes Sir...you DO have a handle of what is truly going on in this world...Kudos to your post

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2

Originally posted by agent violet
why would Iran do what everyone else(US, France, Russia etc) wants?
who's to say that they can't make up their own minds. Just because other countries are moving away from plutonium does not mean that they have to. Yes Iran may be a threat to Israel, but the U.S is a threat to Iran.
Now, I'm not saying what is right or what is wrong I'm just adding devil's advocate to this discussion.

Well the US doesn't openly brag about wanting to wipe a country(Israel) of the the planet earth like Iran does......

He was talking about wiping out the zionist regime that rules,exactly the same thing warmonger bush has been saying he want to do with Iran!

You warmongers believe anything dont you!Its shamefull you follow these blatent lies.Just seen one of your conservative adverts on the BBC last night using injured troop and dead troops mothers to justify this illegal war and bringing up yet again this pathetic 9/11 link that never existed

the news on the beeb as i type this morning is that the Iranians captured,blindfolded and led away in front of the media by Marines yesterday are now being released!disgusting,just using the media as they always do to paint a pretty picture and hide the real deal over there

Warmonger bush the Commander In Chief of draft dodging yet again last night screwing his face up in anger and saying Iran is murdering troops in Iran and they will be dealt with(always stage mannered in front of old soldiers with war medals!)

Jeez if someone put a few bullets in JFk why the hell cant some of you decent amercians do the right thing and shut his vile mouth up.

He is nothing but a cowardly warmongering bully that dodged the draft when his turn came because he wouldnt spill his blood for his great country.His religious beliefs are extreme enough for him to want a rapture and his morality is low enough to do anything to get money for his famliy and close knitted friends.He is a threat to the world,not Iran!

How many countries have Iran invaded over the years?No need to mention how many the USA has.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by fweshcawfee
Excuse my dry sense of humor but I think they should put a billboard in front of the U.N. saying something like this:

"This place is periodically occupied exclusively by George W. Bush, if you see any representatives here of any nations other than America it is only an illusion done via camera tricks."

I couldn't help but picture ProjectSilo's avatar when you said that.

And Ahmadinejad is right if he called Bush arrogant and selfish. I don't think too many American's are going to argue that point. The same goes for him saying the way to deal with Iran is through talking, not threats.

[edit on 8/29/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Can I ask, why do people think Iran is a threat to the US? Has Ahmadenejad ever said directly that he would attack US?

And I don't want any propoganda quotes, misspoken to make it look like he was issuing an attack. I've read most of his quotes, in Farsi might I add, and they're not the same as what the news articles state.

If anyone wants to see why US would attack Iran, look at which group would benefit most from the attack - Israel.

I have no doubt our government is being controlled like a puppet by AIPAC.

Of course, AIPAC has long tried to force US/Iranian relations to crumble. Larry Franklin, an AIPAC member, was found guilty of passing on top secret US information to AIPAC and Israel, in order to damage US/ Iranian relations. This became known as the AIPAC espionage scandal.

Also, Paul Wolfowitz, the leader of the World Bank, a Zionist, and an AIPAC member, the man who wrote the documents that led US to invade Iraq, the man who promoted the notion of "pre-emptive strikes" to the Bush Administration, the man who made Bush and the US swear to protect Israel against all enemies, is no doubt also playing a role in this.

The document the US is bound by was originally called the "Wolfowitz Doctrine," before it was leaked to the public. The passage from the document that will lead US to to war with Iran is:

The United States is committed to the security of Israel and to maintaining the qualitative edge that is critical to Israel's security. Israel's confidence in its security and U.S.-Israel strategic cooperation contribute to the stability of the entire region, as demonstrated once again during the Persian Gulf War.

Only when Israel feels threatened by any of their neighbors will they force US to invade the country. It happened in Iraq, and now it will happen with Iran, because of Iran's anti-Zionism stance.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
The real people of Iran or US or France have no intention of killing each other. But the "leaders" of these people will take care of this peaceful atmosphere.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
President Bush and all his little Neo-Con friends can confront Iran by themselves. Most of Americans are so over Bush, I'm seriously ready for a rebellion!

Who's with me?

[edit on 06/21/2007 by Uniceft17]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by wantsome

I don't think it speaks for itself, I think the propaganda does. How can we judge someone that is portrayed by the same media that supports the Iraq war. They're doing the same thing now, lies upon lies, it's not even creative anymore it's the exact same MO.
Tell me how on earth is Iran a threat to the US? (sorry if you're not American I didn't check where you're from)
How would they even get there? A carrier? do they even have one? And how would they pass the 5 US fleets in the Gulf? Or for that matter get in range without being bombed to eternity and back?
They don't have any rockets that can reach the US.. the whole idea that they are a threat to you is, expressed lightly, laughable.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Iran ? well we all see this coming months upon months ago, i wounder why he hasnt tryed to "disarm" Russia, o how about Korea, i remember all the fuss about them and there nucs. funny how all thats topped after they tested one, that shut bush up.

Take Care, Vix

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join