It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Warns US Will Confront 'Nuclear Iran'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

C'mon now. I expect better of you.

Expressing serious concern that the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is unable to conclude that there are no undeclared nuclear materials or activities in Iran, the United Nations Security Council today called upon that country to re-establish full and sustained suspension of all enrichment-related and reprocessing activities, including research and development, in a manner that is verified by the Agency.
UN Security Council calls on Iran to suspend enrichment-related activities

Is that good enough?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Does anyone see any correlation between Bush stepping up his rhetoric towards Iran, major Bush cabinet members "jumping ship, Rove, Gonzales etc, and the recent Bin laden put options on Wall street?

These seemingly innocuous events all paint a picture that tells me that the war drum is beating louder, and there is a high potential for another False Flag attack on US Soil. It just seems as though all of the puzzle pices are coming together right before our eyes. And it doesnt help that the economy is going down the tubes as well.

I cant seems to find the exact post, but Skeptic Overlord eluded to the same types of chatter being present before the last "big one", and it seesm to be a duplicate of the same sort of events. Lets not forecast doom and gloom, lets get the word out to try and sideline something on the potential that it COULD happen.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinabean
hey guys i believe the same thing is now on bbc

news.bbc.co.uk...

a more reputable? website/source hm?

Sorry if this is off-topic but does anyone else find it a bit weird the way they put 'Nuclear threat' right in the middle of the article in big bold letters?

I may just be being overly suspicious but as I read the article and moved from the previous paragraph to that line it just jumped out at me. On reading it I immediately linked 'Nuclear threat' to Iran in my mind before I realised what i'd just read.

Deliberate? (or just me?
)

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
reply to post by intrepid

C'mon now. I expect better of you.

I'm sure you did.

Now, why don't you Google the UN resolutions that Israel has NOT complied with? Are we picking and choosing who we allow to disregard they UN?

Did I disappoint?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Don Wahn
Does anyone see any correlation between Bush stepping up his rhetoric towards Iran, major Bush cabinet members "jumping ship, Rove, Gonzales etc, and the recent Bin laden put options on Wall street?

These seemingly innocuous events all paint a picture that tells me that the war drum is beating louder, and there is a high potential for another False Flag attack on US Soil. It just seems as though all of the puzzle pices are coming together right before our eyes. And it doesnt help that the economy is going down the tubes as well.

Not to mention the deployment of troops into the DC area. I find all these events to be very strange indeed. I feel that there will be another another false flag attack within the next 90 days.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Well,I hope we all have our electronic equipment in our faraday cages folks-

This could be the start of what we have been expecting...Let us hope not for all our sakes.
Ominous events to be sure.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad's gov't temporary, Lieberman says

"The Iranian leadership with Ahmadinejad at its helm is temporary," Minister of Strategic Affairs Avigdor Lieberman said Monday in an interview with Israel Radio's Farsi station.

Lieberman, who was participating in a call-in program that also hosted callers from Iran, also said that Israel was actively supporting Iranian opposition groups.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

www.jpost.com...

A response from Israel, well sort of.

The government has not commented on Iran going nuclear.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
[I'm sure you did.

Now, why don't you Google the UN resolutions that Israel has NOT complied with? Are we picking and choosing who we allow to disregard they UN?

Did I disappoint?

Ok, what exactly from the UN did Iran ignore?

I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about IRAN. That is what you asked, and I provided the correct response. Correct me if I am incorrect but IRAN ignoring the UN Sec. Council's request is IRAN turning a deaf ear to them. Is it not?

Why bring Israel's non compliance into it? Does two wrongs make a right? Does that somhow absolve Iran from their behavior? The discussion at least, my part of it, was related to Iran.

And yes, you did disappoint me. Sorry. I'm so sad now.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by pavil]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
@SKUNK2

Well, you will think twice about this when the first Russian or Chinese nuke will hit on US ground... war is never the answer.

There isn't even a way in hell that China and Russia would get involved in this. They would have to much to loose.
1/China!!! They heavily depend on the US and EU for trade and very much want to be a part of the western world.
2/Russia!!! They don't care, the most they'd do is protect their assets in Iran(I bet you didn't even know they had assets there), and probably jump at the chance to sell them weapons.
You have to be paranoid to these 2 countrys would attack the US and the would be formed European Union plus Australia, South Korea, Japan, India etc......

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Why bring Israel's non compliance into it? Does two wrongs make a right? Does that somhow absolve Iran from their behavior? The discussion at least, my part of it, was related to Iran.

Actually it IS related. All I hear here is "If Iran gets nukes Israel is doomed." But seeing as we want to focus on only half of the equation, instead of the whole, I guess you have a point.

Edit to add: Just look at the post below mine. See?

[edit on 28-8-2007 by intrepid]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
why would Iran do what everyone else(US, France, Russia etc) wants?
who's to say that they can't make up their own minds. Just because other countries are moving away from plutonium does not mean that they have to. Yes Iran may be a threat to Israel, but the U.S is a threat to Iran.
Now, I'm not saying what is right or what is wrong I'm just adding devil's advocate to this discussion.

Well the US doesn't openly brag about wanting to wipe a country(Israel) of the the planet earth like Iran does......

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I understand the point you were to tacking to, but all that will do is open up multiple cans of worms. I'd rather not derail. Moving on.

Until Iran leaves the NPT, they are bound to it (the NPT), if we are to take them at their word. Would you not agree?

And yes, I am aware Israel is not a signer of the NPT.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
reply to post by agent violet

You are so wrong woman, Iran is a major threat to the peace of the free world, and to Israel as well.

IMO they must be stopped at all costs.

Iran is not even on the same scale of a threat to world peace as the US. I take it you supports the worlds countries going to war with with the US to stop Bush and his fellow madmen?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

If this should happen, then of course the world would have every right to deal with Iran. However right now its just a perception people with agendas want us to buy into - as the rule goes don't buy products from dodgy salesmen

It is interesting to note that Iran does have a Jewish population too.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Lets suppose the United States allows Iran to build nuclear weapons how would they conduct thierselves once they achieved thier goal?

1 They would probobly theaten Israel with more intent becuase thier doing it now.

2 Sell them or give them to someone that would use them against the United States and thier alies.

3 Hold the region hostage to get thier way.

Irans history speaks for itself.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
wow! we are all living in a vary interesting period of time.. things keep getting closer and closer to the edge, in a way part of me is actually getting excited.. don't get me wrong but this is exciting stuff!

though it is also very scary..

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by manzoor
if this was true wouldnt it be all over the news? and so what iran should be alloud to nuclear power 100% support from me

I guess you are new to conspiracy and ats... Well apparently this stuff doesn't reach the news because "certain type of people" don't want it to reach the news...you get my drift ehhh ehhh

The media is controlled, it has always been and always will be unless those few men that start these wars and stuff for money and power are taken out and shown to the public and destroyed.

Just to make it clear, if America is attacked within the coming months then we can say it is a false flag operation here because the people in the world are to stupid to realize the stuff that is right under their nose.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
i cant tell you where i am....but recently we were told we are going to be stepping up the simulated iranian attacks....because we are only a 3 minute flight from there...and by current calculations we'd all die.....

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wantsome
Lets suppose the United States allows Iran to build nuclear weapons how would they conduct thierselves once they achieved thier goal?

1 They would probobly theaten Israel with more intent becuase thier doing it now.

2 Sell them or give them to someone that would use them against the United States and thier alies.

3 Hold the region hostage to get thier way.

Irans history speaks for itself.

spoken like a true fox news viewer

go forth and spread the message my son

can I quote you on that - oh I just did!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Until Iran leaves the NPT, they are bound to it (the NPT), if we are to take them at their word. Would you not agree?

I agree. The question is, why don't they opt out then? What would it cost them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join