It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Warns US Will Confront 'Nuclear Iran'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

It is a chess game that has the Soviet Union again on alert and Pakistan ready to arm terrorists with nucklear weapons and India renewing relations with the US. It is coming. The last piece is France and the statement that a bombing capaign may be needed. this is not the ushering of the NWO, but the preparation for the last world war.

And I thought you were a subtle disinfo agent. Either you've turned over a new leaf and are telling the straight story now, or it is mission accomplished and there is no further need for disinfo on this subject.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
@SKUNK2

Well, you will think twice about this when the first Russian or Chinese nuke will hit on US ground... war is never the answer.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I changed the opening post to better reflect the changes the source has made to the original breaking news report.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Today's events are very worrying indeed.

I'm surprised the thread has so few posts.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind Iran is going nuclear to build weapons. There is no reason to have 3500 centrefuges for a 300mw reactor.

A 300 MW reactor is very small too. A coal or natural gas reactor is 1100MW. How is 300 mw really going to benefit iran in the energy front? It will do nothing more than produce plutonium.

It's all BS. If they wanted nuclear for peaceful reasosns they would have offerd to design the fuel based off thorium instead of urnanium so it would not produce plutonium.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Perhaps the lack of more post is due to the fact that here in ATS most members are already very well informed for months if no years of the agendas of our government.

We are just vigilant waiting how it will do its thing this time.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Yes. and if there is a false flag attack on US soil before entering Iran we all need to capture as much as possible evidence on that day...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I am glad that Iran has nuclear capacity finally. They have energy needs as well as military needs. I think that it is naieve(sp?) that the leaders of the U.S think that Iran should not be 'allowed' to have nuclear weapons or energy. The U.S is just as dangerous as Iran is if not more, imo. So I congratulate them for achieve-ing nuclear status it will be a great benefit to their people, they have been left in the dark for too long.

It is every countries right to have nuclear power. Not just the countries that the U.S okays imo.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
hey guys i believe the same thing is now on bbc

news.bbc.co.uk...

a more reputable? website/source hm?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
I am glad that Iran has nuclear capacity finally. They have energy needs as well as military needs. I think that it is naieve(sp?) that the leaders of the U.S think that Iran should not be 'allowed' to have nuclear weapons or energy. The U.S is just as dangerous as Iran is if not more, imo. So I congratulate them for achieve-ing nuclear status it will be a great benefit to their people, they have been left in the dark for too long.

It is every countries right to have nuclear power. Not just the countries that the U.S okays imo.

Then why wount Iran compromise and adjust to use nuclear technology that does not produce weapons grade material?

US and Russia are making modificaitons to get rid of plotonuim in rectors. France has also developed technology to do similar. The world is moving away from plutonium production to plotonium destruction. Its not just the US that does not want to see a plotonium producing iran, it's the rest of the world.

Iran is moving in the wrong direction at the wrong time. Big red flag to the world. There are other means to nuclear power that the rest of the world would be more than happy to see them use. The general public does not understand this, so they just call it bullying by the US and Bush.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

You are so wrong woman, Iran is a major threat to the peace of the free world, and to Israel as well.

IMO they must be stopped at all costs.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
why would Iran do what everyone else(US, France, Russia etc) wants?
who's to say that they can't make up their own minds. Just because other countries are moving away from plutonium does not mean that they have to. Yes Iran may be a threat to Israel, but the U.S is a threat to Iran.
Now, I'm not saying what is right or what is wrong I'm just adding devil's advocate to this discussion.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
reply to post by agent violet

You are so wrong woman,

Could you try to be a little less sexist?

Iran is a major threat to the peace of the free world, and to Israel as well.

IMO they must be stopped at all costs.

Would "all costs" include a nuclear war?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
question Everything !!!!!!!!

Most of our media outlets are controlled by Rupert Murdoch who is tied in with some heavy duty people.

Bush is obviously a puppett and if you follow the money you will begin to unravel a ball of yarn that leads to a few names and companies that are raking in the dough from all of Bush's decisions to invade other countries, all of which Murdoch is friends with.

These "friends" are the real decision makers in the white house. Don't believe everything you read, hear, and see.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

BANG-correct dominicus,you got it man.Star for you mate.
This is crucial,our main vein of MSM info pretends to be impartial,and left / right (hehe yeah right)
when they are actually ran by the same goons...

ever get the feeling you've been had?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
with the comments from the US, things could hit up very quickly indeed.

(thank you to UM_GAZZ for editing the thread)

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad warned the West that dialogue and friendship - not threats - were the right way to deal with Iran.

Likely to fall on deaf ears.

Who is the deaf one here? Iran must have heard the UN Security Council did they not? Oh wait they did, they just ignored them. Correct me if I'm wrong, but how do you 'warn" friendship? You better be my friend.....or else?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

Why? because the present administration said so? tell me which nation was the last to used nuclear weapons against another nation and its citizens.

Yes many other nations has been allowed to get nuclear power because America said they are good and they are our friends.

I will think two times about some of them.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

Who is the deaf one here? Iran must have heard the UN Security Council did they not? Oh wait they did, they just ignored them.

Ok, what exactly from the UN did Iran ignore?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join