It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somthing I caught in the sky?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
First, I am not going to call this UFO. But It is somthing else..

At first I thought it was a balloon or airplane and Bird just like all you skeptics and debunkers. But this thing started to come lower towards me, and was above my head it shaped shifted too well I could have sworn it did....

I'm sorry for the poor video capturing as these event's only seem to happen when I don't have my camera digital with me.

Link Here

Notice the Small Black Object in the sky at the start, as it moves in and out of clouds, then just as I move my phone camera from the floor up to the sky again it vanishs...??? it's not a bird or plane or balloon.. I can tell you that. please let us know what ya think thanks.....

[edit on 28-8-2007 by whitesnakecool]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
the link doesnt work.
or is it just me?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
i agree the link doesnt work

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Why isn't it a UFO?
Since we can't work out what it is, and it appears to be flying . . .

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
link should be working now guys sorry bout that.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Sadly the quality is sooooo bad it's impossible to tell what it is.

Either that or you live in a very pixelated place

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

this is what too look out for, at the start of the video you can see it moving through the clouds.....

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Yes seven second's is the key to this footage i am stumped. That look's like a uk streetlight where in the uk are you from ?

Regard's
Lee

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
odd... can't tell what it is though.. damn VGA camera phones. Yeh looks like UK houses too, where was it?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

Sorry missed read your post lol, I'm from the Huyton area of Liverpool

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Then.

Then.

Then.

So we have a something that moves in how far ? No idea. Then the same something moves back out.

What do i think it is ? well if whitesnakecool could see it with the naked eye i would say a ufo.

If not i would say it is some form of pixal error created by the camera. But at the same time near the end where the "something" is moving away it seem's to have a wobble.

BTW is that the sun setting in the lower left area behind the cloud's ? could add some ground to a pixal error being the main thing to focus on.

On a personal level now Mr whitesnake noticed anything odd happening lateley ?

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 28-8-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The Sun is setting in the background yes, and I can tell you that I did see this object, so it's not a sun reflection.. I know there is only my word to go by on this as no one else was about.. It started from the clouds and ventured down towards me, as it hovered above me, i got my camera phone out recorded is at it whent past above my head, then it slowly went back up into the sky and turned right.... slowly.....

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Can you show me this slow footage please ?

I would be very gratefull and can provide you with my private e.mail.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

And then.

These are old but when i saw them i felt the urge to place them on this thread. To the op please i want a U2U from you. We can talk as little or as much as you wish.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 1-9-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitesnakecool
First, I am not going to call this UFO. But It is somthing else..

Not a UFO ? a UFO is an Unidentified Flying Object, not a ASC Alien space craft (just some thing i made up there, the ASC part
)

Take Care, Vix

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
My God. Pixelation disease.
(not meant as a negative)

I honestly saw nothing.

I DO believe you did.

Whatever it was is up to
speculation.

I do appreciate honest video's
like this.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Lex i know what your saying and it was a camera phone !

Could the thing in question move in and out with such symatery ? Yes i think it could if it was Pixelation. Imagine a stained glass window for example the color changes with natural hand movement the angle change's.

I used a camera phone on a stain glass window and it changed color and the lead picture changed. That was just me doing my best to take a steady video clip.

Maybe i just solved it ?

The object on the OP's camera phone stayed the same as did the angle. So it's maybe something to do with Pixelation.

But there are still some things i want to clear up with the OP i am not 100% shure.

Regard's
Lee

new topics

top topics

join