It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for Ghost Hunters: Steve and Tango

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
If you've been following this thread with any anticipation, you may already be aware that the Jason and Grant interview has been once again delayed, but I've been asked if we'd like to interview Steve Gonsalves and Dave Tango. Steve is their Technical Manager/Evidence Analyst, and Tango is a recent enthusiastic addition to the team whom has handled himself quite well. Both are, IMHO, quite worthy of interview, even if they aren't the "stars" of the show. And to be honest, Brian could probably field a LOT of the technical questions y'all may have.

Anyway, I figured the previous set of questions was tailored specifically to Jason and Grant, and we really need a set of questions that matches Steve and Tango. So once again, I'd like to open the floor to questions from y'all.

So... any questions for Steve and/or Tango from Sci-Fi's Ghost Hunters ?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
My real big question is still the same subject -

Have they ever heard of the Lincoln Ghost Train ?

Are they up for an investigation of it?

Also - kinda the same as before -

Have they ever encountered 'higher spirits' .. such as angels etc? I know they encounter the falled ones .. demons ... but what about those not fallen?

Has Ghost Hunting changed their personal religious/spiritual beliefs and how?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Excellent questions, I'll be sure to add them to the list.

UPDATE: The PR guy said Steve and Tango might be ready for the interview as early as tonight, so I'll be scrubbing the J&G thread for applicable questions in case we don't get enough here in time. Again, sorry for the short notice. I had no idea before this morning that S&T would be interviewed, much less interviewed first.

Looks like what I'll basically be doing is have a Ghosts (part 1) episode, with the S&T interview, followed by a Ghosts (part 2) episode, once J&G are available.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
UPDATE: The PR guy said Steve is filming through the remainder of the week, and that we'll shoot for the interview next week. So y'all have got about a week to come up with some good questions.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I think anybody who works with TAPS, is worthy of an interview, so thanks for continuing to persue this...

1. What brought them into this line of work?

2. Have they ever had, what they would consider, an encounter with a demonic presence? If so, how did they handle it?

3. What is Steve's opinion of the K2 meter that was used in the Manson Murders, is something that he would like to personally test and use in the future? Is there a way that he feels he could use it for evidence that stand up to being debunked?

4. Is there a place that they have investigated that they feel is more haunted then the rest?

5. Has anything paranormal ever followed or attached themselves to you after an investigation?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I guess my question is still the same from the Grant and Jason question.

What are their thoughts about using K-2 Meters in future cases? It seemed to work well in the Manson investigation. Do they have any plans on getting one?

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Where is everybody from the other thread?????? I can come up with tons of questions if no one else wants to........

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hi Steve and Tango,

What are your thoughts on Shadow People?
Do you believe they are ghosts or are different phenomenon all together?

Cheers
Umbrax

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
You should ask Steve when he's gonna be a man and fly on a friggin plane....

Oh, and you should ask Tango if he wears the Tiara outside of work too....

[edit on 31-8-2007 by LockwithnoKey]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I would like to hear their views/opinions on black eyed kids

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Not so harsh as asking when hes going to be a man but I would like to know if Steve feels that his fears get in the way of investigations. Id also like to know if hes dissapointed by some of the things he misses out on because of his fears.

For both do they prefer well known places or residences. Are the well known places are more hyped ie are some of the experiences reported possibly because a person is more geared to have an experience there because of its fame. Do they get more evidence in a residence or in say a hotel?

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Are these guys from TAPS? If so, these guys would have to be the best in the business in my opinion.

And for once.....im so excited to say this........no PSYCHICS

YAY!!!!

I think psychics just make everything look less credible eg derek accorah

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
* SHAMELESS BUMP *

Any updates on the Steve/Tango and/or Jason/Grant interviews?

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well, I guess that means then that they won't be hearing our questions?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
i can't really think of any questions but my sister is sort of friends with steve. i should see if there is anything she thinks you should ask

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hi i would like to ask them if they have ever considered wearing a head camera so that we can see what they do. Also, if they do not want to, what is the reason behind that? Thanks, I am a big fan of Ghost Hunters.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Howdy all. I'm going to try and contact Marc (their PR agent) again.

The last time I was in contact with the PR agent, the soonest they could do the interview was right about the time that my wife and his wife would be giving birth. Then my wife gave birth, I had no time (much less, enough silence) to conduct an interview. I am only just now starting to re-enter society, and resume work on my podcasts.

Sorry for the constant delays. If it's not them, it's me, if it's not me, it's delays in email contact. I really didn't make these interview prospects up, it's just been a matter of working around everyone's schedule, which, when money isn't involved, becomes a lot more complicated.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Well all, I didn't want to get anyone's hopes up prematurely, but I finally got the interview with TAPS Ghost Hunters Technical Manager, Steve Gonalves, and the podcast uploaded and ready, just in time for Halloween.

Without Further ado, here it is:

TheLibra Unbalanced Episode 2: Ghosts

Just in time for Halloween!

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
NICE!

TheLibra ... you definately have a 'radio voice'!!

Steve has never encountered 'higher spiritual beings' like angels ... and he hasn't heard of the Lincoln Ghost Train.

My 2 big questions got answered.

ONE QUESTION - I can't understand Steve when he says where to Email requests for TAPS to investigate. It was Casemanager @ something ...
Could you post the address here ???

Excellent interview. Thanks!!

new topics

top topics

join