It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will you Stand up for your Planet?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
When will WE stand up for OUR planet.

After reviewing my thread When will you stand up for your country?

I have come to realise what a grave mistake i made, i asked the wrong question . well this thread title is the right question.

I implore you all to watch this....
it is infinatley moving

listen to it carefully , disregard your views on the speaker just listen to the words (i am sure many of you have heard this already)

I'm ready to do something, for all of us to stand together regardless of our geographical location,our views or our appearence. i think deep down enough Human beings have enough good in them to make this work. lets show the elites what a New world order should really be. 1 voice, 1 vote, 1 planet.
lets strip away all the borders and remember that in this day and age the only border that should matter if any is the planet Earth.

No killing,Tolerance of all beliefs social, religous and political. lets focus all our intense energies and wonderfull advancements for the betterment of humans all over the globe.i know this will not be easy , when was anything worthwhile easy to obtain? This will be slow and tiny at first and laughed at, but we can all make it grow.

This is in its infancy for me but something i have thought about doing for years but its time to actually stop thinking and start doing .. i dont claim to have all the answers and be the bearer of truth, but i promise we shall not be based on all the lies.

I am terrified whilst writing this thread i dont know what one person can do , but i have some ideas of what we all can do. Some type of peacefull global Virtual Orginisation populated by humans from every corner of the globe, we have the means at our fingertips. Our ability to effect the world would be due to our numbers, and if this go's anywhere i promise i will do all i can to follow this idea up. i have some knowledge in Web site design and thats the first step to create our virtual base of operations.

I am fully aware that this may be the end of my relatively Short ATS membership and that i am possibly damaging what i hope has been a half decent reputation since i joined.

We Have to save ourselves no one is going to do this for us.

All i will tell you for now is i am an adult 33 years old, male with two children, i love them so much i am going to try to change the world they will eventually inherit from us. They didnt ask to live in this world, and i have no wish to leave them while Earth is in the Current state it is in.

If i get laughed out of ATS then at least i will know the second, the minute , the hour and the day that I Stood Up for OUR planet. i would rather know before i die that i at least tried to get to my feet than to have hidden in the dark and never attempted this. and i will find another way to find people willing to stand with me.

I was told something once, by who,why and how is not important at the moment but this is giving me the strength to post this thread.

So now that i have stood up , Will you stand with me?

If you agree with any of the above comments let me know by making your prescence known on this thread or U2U me i cannot do it alone i need the help of every free thinking individual on the planet.

To start with this will be just a petition of names , a list of humans if you like, that will forever be remembered as standing up and saying 'enough is enough' if you don't change things we will.

'From this moment, the Earth is were we make Our stand'

*****View My Upcoming Blog For More information*****

[edit on 28/8/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I may only be 18 but I'd like for my kids and their kids to life in a world not fueled by hate,wars, and such and such. I'll aid ya in your cause amigo, I really mean it. There should be over a thousand posts by now but it seems that nobody really cares for this planet no more, if we both get banned for speakin' our mind at least we'll take our pride and dignity with us. This world has changed in the past 100 years, we're nearing an age of war and rumors of war, which are going to fuel this unknown government to attack and send more troops, don't get me wrong I love this country but why should I be drafted to a war to fight/kill fellow humans, to me it makes no sense, what good is gonna come out of doing bad. I'd like for this world to be a better place but the people in charge won't let this happen, they think they could over power us and put us in check with thier laws and made up acts of terror on thier own people, but they don't want us to know we've got power in numbers. If all the people in the world were to put aside thier differences ,beliefs, and racism towards one another, the world would truely be a better place, I'm not sayin' this could take place in a day but it could all come into reality over time. If people really think someone is gonna save us from our own downfall ya really gotta be kiddin', if the aliens wanted to help us they would of done so since the early 50's. We must do it in this lifetime 'cause we really don't last forever, I wish we could but that's how life is, how would you like to be remembered as, the person who did something about it or the person who backed away and let it be. What do we have left after we've gone in life?? Our name and memories of what we were remembered by those that love us, so it is up to ya to make a difference and be remembered for doin' something that'll benifit mankind !!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

Quantum,
You have shamed me by showing me how insular I have been at times looking only at what affects me and my own in my own little world.

You have also enlightened me and you have inspired me.

I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!

But...in practical terms, what are we actually going to do?
A petition, ok for starters, but no petition has ever changed anything, ever.
Direct Action is what makes people sit up and listen.

So, in all sincerity, what are we/you/us actually going to do that will make a significant difference?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Quantum squirrel, I am with you all the way. I have often tought about this and the video and your post made me feel like there is still some hope.

The world needs more people with this belief and although I don't think there is much I can do by myself, I will support it and just hope that it will spread.

Anyone who mocks this idea and says it is impossible is the kind of person that makes it not possible. Anything is possible

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
***Edited to not violate the T&C by the Original Poster***
lets just here peoples thoughts for now

Dont start thinking of ridding the world of WMD's right now.. what we need is to stand up first , get noticed and becomes the ones that matter by proxy of a majority of membership and views ...

i know you want solid ideas .. i have thrown some in this post.. i have many more but before we get swamped down with policy etc etc .. lets just see how many people we can get to stand side by side with us

The fact the we stand side by side is enough to start with you are doing much more than most.

[edit on 28/8/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Well Quantum, I can guaruntee that if you have a Facebook account, it will spread like wildfire. That place is amazing for spreading news

I don't however want to link my real name or details to ATS as i like my anonymity in here! But once created I can find and join it as can everybody else

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Deal me in mate, sounds like the beginning of a plan at least.
I just need to know that we are at least going to try to do something that people will notice, I'm not one for empty gestures at all.

As fiftyfifty said, "nothing is impossible".

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

all thos places will come in time my fellow free thinker.. i will not be requiring any personal details from anyone initially untill we have our own site and people wish to contribute in any small or large way they want to ..

btw fiftyfifty your post has just proved a massive point . here i am attempting to reach out across the planet to gather support . and you pledge yours and probably live no more than 20 miles from me
yes i live in nottingham to

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Ah come on thats ridiculous lol! I had no idea. Well hopefully it will spread a bit further!

You may want to consider changing the thread title to get some more attention i dont know.. get the three letters in there ATS and make it official!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
ok we have been moved to general chit chat on Bts .. after reading the T&C on recruiting i can sorta seem why and am gratefull for not being deleted intirely. here we have at least a chance to further the ideas..

i have sent a U2U to springer discussing things and requesting a move back but i am not hopefull , however this will not deter me i will keep you all informed what springer says.

as the thread dosn't state any particular policies imho it might have a place on ATS still but we shall see.

this thread is a follow up to when will you stand for your country and i am just trying to gauge intrest lets see what devolps either way

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
i will be long dead
so honestly i dont care

and this isnt a one line reply

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Is that a serious question? I can't even stand up for myself, let alone an entire planet. Heck I'm doing good to sit up for what I believe, much less stand.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

so honestly i dont care

and this is the problem with the Human race, i care but not only about myself about everyone and everything.

adding this is not a one line post doesn't negate the fact that yes it is a one line post.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Got your PM Quantum, starred and flagged!

I´m all up for changing how this world is run, it´s current state is unbearable. (At least to me.)

However, we need also to realize that we all may wan´t the same thing, world peace, but what is world peace for the individual?

You have to be sturdy yourself, before you can help others. If not, you´ll both "drown."

So far, theres been a few interesting suggestions, I honestly liked the facebok idea. As the poster said, news spreads like wildfire there!

But again, we all need to think about this. What is world peace? What does it involve? What does world peace mean to you?

I suppose what I´m trying to say is, all though we all want peace on earth, peace may be different for each and every one of us. So we need to do some real thinking and come to agreement with that, seeing how it is the basis ground work for this "party."

Peace out,
Frontkjemper

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
and this is the problem with the Human race, i care but not only about myself about everyone and everything.

the Human race is a greedy barberic race

i dont care about the enviorment.
i do care about those eco nazis that will do anything in their power to stop progress.

there are those that disrupt traffic on roads and air ports and most whom that havent worked a day in their lifes.
that make life hell for others. to get their point accross.

if you dont like something dont force it on others (not saying your one of those eco fanatics)

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
i am not an eco warrior , i personally think that if we can sort out your first comment (humans Barbaric) then the rest will follow, enviorment, poverty etc etc.

I still can't ge my head around tho ,, seriously if lets say 2 million people in every country around the world stood together and said enough is enough this is how we the people want it to be ......am i the only crazy that thinks this would at least achieve something .. afterall 2 million votes for your respective party (regardless of country) is surely enough incentive to try to do something.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hey QS !!! I'm gonna U2U a whole bunch of my friends to stop by this thread and help take a stand, it's been great chattin' with ya , I'll see if I can get 40 members to come.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Just going to throw my two cents out there. I think most people have so much going on in their day to day lives, and making the house payment, bill payments, food on the table etc to think about. They don't have the extra time or energy to think about anything outside their surroundings. They needs to make sure they got food on the table and a house over their heads.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Honestly, you are biting off way more than you can possibly hope to chew...

One world, one gov't, one vote. Yeah, good luck with that. Why not work on getting out the vote, one person, one vote, in your own country first, then worry about the world.

Most people, myself included, have little or no interest in a "world gov't.". You think bureaucracy is bad now? A world wide bureaucracy, beggars the imagination...

World wide government, of...by...and for the Bureauocrat...the common man need not apply.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Honestly, you are biting off way more than you can possibly hope to chew...

One world, one gov't, one vote. Yeah, good luck with that. Why not work on getting out the vote, one person, one vote, in your own country first, then worry about the world.

Most people, myself included, have little or no interest in a "world gov't.". You think bureaucracy is bad now? A world wide bureaucracy, beggars the imagination...

World wide government, of...by...and for the Bureauocrat...the common man need not apply.

come on now you know it and i know it, world wide government in one form or another is inevitable.. we started in caves, we came together in tribes, we further merged into vilages then city's.. we are currently engaged in binding country's together the UN, Nato etc etc .. it not only is possible but probable that there eventually will be a global government in whatever form it may take... now do you want the evil NWO etc etc running this government, or as an intelligent free thinking person with many like minded people about you to have the majority of the say .. u may think this scenario is impossible , but its not improbable imho.

even the smallest person can change the world (omg thankyou tolkein)

i have to get up in the morning , i have to go to work , i have to put food on my table but it doesn't deter me from thinking tht every human being on this planet should have food on thier table regardless of their social position.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join