It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for famous Alien photo, That nobody has????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedude

The Picture was on AVIATION WEEK MAGAZINE for a AMOCO AD. The picture is of very high resolution and you can actualy see the wrinkles in the skin and water or tear eye reflecting the light. Good Luck

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

This photo has caused interest and debate in the UFO community. This ad is by Amaco and did appear in a 1989 magazine. But was not in any Issue of "Aviation Week & Space Technology". I have just been tp the Mount Vernon Public Library (Mount Vernon ,N.Y.) And I have reseacrhed all 4 Issues from that Month. There is no such issue for November of 1989 becuase this is a weekly magazine. There is however a Nov. 6th, Nov. 13th, Nov. 20th, and a Nov. 27th issue. But none of these issues have any alien photos at all in them.

The good news is through careful further research I have found the PFD archive for the true location of one of these ads (remember ads are usually placed in many magazines and other media of the time).

Here is a link to the ad and the photo for the ad in a magazine archive (in PDF) for:
"Flight" magazine (aka Flight International)
The year is 1989

LINK :
www.flightglobal.com...

The photo is not a true high res image. For that I will have to get the original article (hard copy) and scan the ad at maximum resoloution and hopefully I will get a link up of that soon.

For now this is not a bad source to study the photo.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
[edit on 29-10-2009 by mcshellyshell]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
reply to post by debris765nju

Thank you for your message:

i've found this one

Jesse Marcel

[edit on 27/5/2008 by internos]
this is one of the most talked about picks it is to be of the foil used in on the "balloon" i had a recoding of the interview of the gent in the pick he said"you can crumple the stuff up and it will go back to it's flat shape, also on the x bars seen on the floor " they have on them, what looks to be of sand script, symbols" that is my memory is right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join