It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is George H. Bush really nazi spy George H. Sherff, Jr.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I know that saying I'm a newb won't wash with most of you ATS'ers, but I am, and I do apologize if I'm re-hashing old potatoes. But like some other things I've opened here, it was new to me. I, only recently became aware of ATS' search engine. I promise to make use of it in the future, rather than become the laughing stock of ATS.
Notice my signature??

[edit on 9/3/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

That certainly was a treaure trove of pictures you found. Thank you so much for the time you put into this. I feel guilty. I suppose this should have been my effort as OP, but, as yet, I haven't totally straightened out my pc probs. But My other motto is, "Never give up!"

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

Originally posted by Johnmike
I'll say it more nicely, since you are a bit new.

Please don't bump your thread four times within a day. It makes you seem immature.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by Johnmike]

Not trying to start an argument with you, but I want to reply to this statement really quicklike.

I've noticed throughout reading this board that new members basically get ignored until they either;

a) Post an extraordinary amount of information...

or

b) Make some outlandish claim right from the start.

I'm not criticizing you personally, so please don't take it as such. I just think that maybe the 'veteran' members of this site could do a little more to make the newcomers feel more welcome.

Moving on..

Jana, I looked through that information, and I really think you may have something there. As others have stated earlier, there is a well documented connection between the Bush family and Nazi Germany.

Whether it's true or not, it made for quite a nice read, albeit a little worrisome if true, heh.

Just my two cents.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by synappz]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by janasstar
I feel guilty. I suppose this should have been my effort as OP, but, as yet, I haven't totally straightened out my pc probs. But My other motto is, "Never give up!"

Nonsense!! Glad to be able to help.......It's quite interesting, and something I'd not seen before........I might even back check that site's references to census records and such.....I've been know to lose hours, heck days burrowing in that sort of thing!!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

The second external image that you provided of the 12 year old Bush has possibilities. The auto in the picture has a very visible tag. Could this be blown up, by someone with a bit more skill than yours truly?

Also, in the background of the same picture is a billboard. Could some work be done on it to show what it says?

These would at least give some clue as to when and where the pictures were taken.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by synappz

Not to veer off topic, but I too have noticed that some hard-nosed ATS'ers try to take on the role of mods. I almost responded to his remark, myself, but felt that ignorance is best overlooked. As mine probably should have been. In any case, he could have addressed me a little kinder.
I am getting a thicker skin these days. Some of the remarks here, in my early days, once had me in tears. I was attacked so violently in one thread, that I experienced physical pain from it. And the mods never stepped in and did anything about it. But now I either stand up for myself, or blow them off. But thank you for pointing out that we all could be a little more tolerant of each other as we work to 'deny ignorance.'

Thought I should add that I did learn something from that assault. I didn't realize I was bumping my thread. But now I can see how it might look that way. There is a bit of unrequieted journalist in me, and sometimes it rears it's ugly head. I find myself trying to encourage things for the story. Not meaning for falsehoods.

I wanted to add one more thing about the episode in the thread, where I was so violently attacked. I even brought this to the forum moderators attention, and the only thing that was said was, "To stay on topic."
Not to start a war or anything, but I seem to notice that more times than not, the male opinion, overrides the female opinion, in most cases. And I am not a feminist. This man was not called down for attacking me. He was not given a warning. He was not counseled on rules of ettiquette. It was just a post in general, to stay on topic. This man outright, stated that he hated me, among other hateful things. He scared me so badly that I experienced a mild heart attack soon afterwards, and I asked the mods to remove the thread. Call me paranoid, but I have altered my appearance and taken off my city, state location. Leaving only Tx.
This was probably an over-reaction, but sometimes, ppl don't realize the effect they have on others when they spout hate and cruelty from behind those scary avatars. I can't honestly say, that person singlehandedly brought on my heart-attack; as I have been in a weakened condition from Lyme's disease, brought on by a tick bite in 1995. Just want to cover all my bases here.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
while Prescott was George's real father, he was in reality George H Scherf Senior....both father and son were given new identities.

Whoa, I hadn’t noticed that, THX. A rather convoluted and strange explanation, just enough so to be true. There’s not much about these freakazoids that would surprise me.

edt for grammer

[edit on 3-9-2007 by resistor]

[edit on 3-9-2007 by resistor]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Hello again NG!
I've done some more looking.......starting with the car.

Here's the photo again.....it was labeled as circa 1936, perhaps using the car as a reference...

It certainly looks like a '36 ford .........except for the 3 bands of chrome trim that continue around the grill area (factory? or did someone want their Ford to look like a Cord?).....and it also appears to be a convertible.( cabriolet ?)

1936 Fords

Interestingly enough, Mr. Ford was a big fan of Adolf's and vice versa....This is a bit of a detour, but makes for interesting reading...

Herr Hitler openly boasts of Mr. Ford's support and praises Mr. Ford as a great individualist and a great anti-Semite. A photograph of Mr. Ford hangs in Herr Hitler's quarters, ...

source
reformed-theology.org...

Apparently one should expect a German spy to drive a Ford!!

www.thenation.com...

Certainly there were Fords in the German army...
photo and article

The German subsidiary of Ford was known as "Ford A.G." or "Ford Werke A.G.". Most of their products continued to be "Detroit designs" but with local names....so you could buy a '36 Ford in Germany.....(with a few differences in trim ?) They continued to build passenger cars till '38.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.bulldognews.net...

So I've looked at American, German, British, and I think, some French Fords....no exact match yet for the one in the photo....One of the guys on the "Slick 60's" Ford forum said there was 'some guy' from back then that did customizing like that with Cord chrome..? ( Grady are you out there? What do you say?)

Then there's the tag, as I see it....87971 or 57971 ?? 5 numerals (no letters) with no spaces or spacers like dots or dashes, white on black or dark bg....and perhaps some white wording above the numbers. ( Doesn't look like any of the German or other European tags that I've found...so I'm thinking the photo was probably taken in the US...?)

New Hampshire '36 is the closest match I've seen, but it is still not quite right. Anyone got a good antique tag site??

[edit on 5-9-2007 by frayed1]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

OMG, You really have been busy! But, one thing that I am wondering about this particular photo, is that the age he seems to be, in pic, I would think he would already be in U.S.
I recall reading that he was a fairly young age, when he was driving Tesla to distraction. Can't recall exact age given on that reference.
Getting back to photo, in the event that I am incorrect on his age range; were you able to read anything on the billboard, as someone else had suggested? Sorry that I can't be of more help than I am. But wouldn't it be great, if we could blow the lid off this? Or, I might say, "If you guys could!"

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

That just shows you I've not been doing my chores!!

You know how it is, one link leads to another, and another.....before I know it hours have passed! ( My computer is aptly named 'Mom's little time waster')

The billboard is beyond me......too far away, and I don't have any of that cool CSI software.

But I did find out ( thanks to the guys on the 'Slick 60's' Ford forum!) that the chrome trim is an aftermarket trim package....Duvall dress up accessories, like those shown here:

Ok, now this is just weird.......I posted the link to the photo just like I did the link to the photos in my other post, but this time I got the photo displayed instead of getting the "external image" link!! Wha happened??

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by janasstarwww.thebushconnection.com...

check out how great Mengle has aged. In 2001, he'd be 90 years old. That fat dude in the Tony Manero white suite looks to be about 50, maybe 60.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

Although I am an antique car admirer, I'm not as up on details as much as I would like to be. I wonder how long, 'AFTER market' this chrome package was. It might not have that much to do with it, IF anything. But when you try to think back to a time that pre-dates your own; it's hard to imagine ppl going for such luxuries as, 'chroming-up' a vehicle. The country was barely out of the 'Great Depression.'(the year the car was made, 1936). Or WERE we OUT of the Depression by 1936? My history is a little foggy, today.

[edit on 9/5/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Opps, that should have been spelled "Du Vall".

George Du Vall was a California customizer in the '30's and 40's. Du Vall started working for So. Cal. Plating Co. in 1931, and did both design work and chrome plating. The Ford Co. only offered the less shiny nickel plate.....so those who had $$ could have the fancy stuff!! The guys on the Ford forum said some Ford dealerships even offered the Du Vall chrome up grades....
There was already plenty of $$ in George's family....as I believe Prescott's dad-in-law was a banker....

photo and article

What's peculiar is that a Du Vall custom would have been rare, still is. (It even took the expert at the Ford forum 24 hrs to respond with the info)........even if one had money back then. And GHWB's family were all on the east coast, what's the odds that they would have even seen a west coast custom job, much less owned one!

And also peculiar....Did the Germans have access to the Du Vall custom chrome?? Kinda looks like in this photo??

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Funny as it might seem to say, I haven't put a lot of thought into Mengele. He really wasn't my focal point. I guess because as far as I know, neither he, nor his family members, lead our country. But if it were given a lot of thought and credibility; as far as his age is concerned, and possible connections with Hitler and U.S. govt.; didn't Hitler work on some pretty far out experiments, that might sustain this man's youth, somewhat? (THINK: Dick Clark)

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   

The key is Prescott Bush whatever the poisonous truth might be. I salute you for tackling this subject. His Nazi preoccupations were far more than one would expect of a person of English extraction.

[Long ago there was conversation in certain quarters that Barbara Bush's real father or grandfather was Alistair Crowley.
]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

Once again, frayed1, great work! I'm going to surf over to another thread I was reading, and see if I can get the help of a member who does great work with blow-ups and such. Your research is commendable and I wish I could give you something other than a star. Thanx

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

Once again, frayed1, great work! I'm going to surf over to another thread I was reading, and see if I can get the help of a member who does great work with blow-ups and such. Your research is commendable and I wish I could give you something other than a star. Thanx

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Yes I recall that reference also, but when I looked further into it, it sort of lost ground, as it was mostly based on their resembling each other. But writer had to admit she looked equally as much like her father. Unless you know of something different than this one particular item that I read on it.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Yes I recall that reference also, but when I looked further into it, it sort of lost ground, as it was mostly based on their resembling each other. But writer had to admit she looked equally as much like her father. Unless you know of something different than this one particular item that I read on it.

[pardon double post, page is freezing up.]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Barbara Bush's mother took off and went to France and was with 2 friends plus Alistair Crowley. When Pauline (nee Robinson) Pierce returned to America from France she gave birth to her third child Barbara eight months later ... so the story goes.

I have only dug a bit into this topic and do find Crowley and Pauline Pierce in the same place at the same time in France while Crowley was at the height of his "sex-magick" quest.
[But it is the kind of research that makes one want to take many baths to get the "ick" off.]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join