It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total Lunar Eclipse This Morning, August 28, 2007

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ViolatoR

i didn't notice but in that picture it looks alot like it

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ViolatoR

Funny stuff, man! Thundercats, HOOOOOO!!!!!!! I remember that show. It was one of my favorites growing up, along with TMNT and Bionic Six.

But you're right. The moon does sort of look like that from those pictures. Just don't start saying there's a secret conspiracy now.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I have to say, the 'man in the moon' looked an awful lot like Master Chief from Halo to me.

I live in Kentucky, USA...which, for those of you who don't know, is a state over from the east coast, right in the middle. Apparently we had a total eclipse visible last night around 5am. I had known about tonight's in Canada, but I had no idea we were supposed to have one.
The odd thing, though, is this: me, my wife, and my friend that told me earlier today that we had had an eclipse...we all dreamt of it last night.
My dream was I was just watching it. My wife's, she said the eclipse took place but wasn't the focus. My friend said when he noticed the moon in his dream it was completely covered save for a faint silvery ring.
I know this is tangential; I don't mean to steer off-topic...but I thought it was quite interesting.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
haha! it does look like the thunder cats logo

Never thought about something like that before at all, but
boy do I feel bad..all my pictures of the lunar eclipse were all fuzzy and you couldn't really see it as well the ones posted on here

Maybe I should invest in a SLR camera huh? take fancy photos of everything

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76

Seems to happen with all eclipses, guess the animals body clocks get screwed up easy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join