It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Could Do One Thing, What Would It Be?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I was thinking about this earlier, and I figured I'd ask my fellow ATSers.

Basically, if you could do one thing, regardless of the possibility of it, what would it be?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
To keep the initial post from being to long I'm posting my answer as a separate post.

I'm going to use the answer I thought of when I was thinking about it earlier.

If I could do one thing, it would be to take away the worlds hurt/pain.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I want a huge piece land out in the middle of nowhere so I could get away from the world.

A nice log cabin near a creak, and a twelve foot fence with razor wire on top.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
ah man, does it have to be only one thing? Ok i would hyave gone with "Sleep" with Sandra Bullock but since it is only one thing - hmmmm...

Make sure my daughter is happy and never hurt for the rest of her life.

Is that kind of a selfish thing - indirectly?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Really a tough question as throughout my life the "one" thing would change.About 10 years ago,all I wanted was to find my birth family.Done it.Three years ago wanted to see my Favorite band for the last 20 years in concert.Done it.Right now, I want a motorhome,with my Virago towed behind and I just want to drive,Everywhere.Meet new people,see new things,and just experience life outside my little box.

Edit to add images

[edit on 28-8-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Now i like your idea AccessDenied... that would be great if i had tons of money LOL and didn't have to work i would LOVE to do something like that.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
That's an easy one, I'd win the powerball lottery.

Then I'd do all kinds of things instead of just one thing...

I've always dreamed of designing my own house, or mansion rather. Complete with secret passages and underground tunnels, maybe a bomb shelter with an elevator leading down to my own personal Bat Cave. I'd have enough stockpiles of things to live comfortably for years in the event of, errr... disaster.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by fweshcawfee]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I'd make my band my full time job.

Oddly enough, I've actually tried this already, but unfortunately, bands don't make much money until they're fairly well known, even locally. We've been around a year and a half now, and we're just NOW starting to reach the point where we're actually making money that we can start paying out, but it's still not enough to make it my job. Life would be soooo good if I could just play music for a living.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

Just one, eh? I'll have to second shearder's thoughts. To INSURE that my son lives a long, healthy, happy, successful life.

If I was to pick a second - spend a sordid time with Alessandra Ambrosio.......Nah, I'll stick with my first thought............

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I'd have to second fweshcawfee -- if I could win a megamillions jackpot, I'd be able to finish off this custody battle and divorce in style, and be able to do something I've dreamed of for years -- buy a Greek or Caribbean island and make my own nation-state, with me as the Empress.

Then I'd have the opportunity to be a real oddball -- design the police costumes based on Star Fleet uniforms (but with shorts, and breathable SPF fabric naturally) and so on.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
buy a Greek or Caribbean island and make my own nation-state, with me as the Empress.

I assume that the consumption of Spaghetti and Meatballs is mandatory?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I'd like to get an invitation into the "Illuminati" and not have to worry about what's gonna happen in the world. But ,since I'm a super hero I'd like for everyone in the world to have a healthy life, I'm not all that crazy about money 'cause it could leave as fast as you've gotten it, to me people are more valuable , but a few million won't hurt !!!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

Absolutely not. It will be the national dish; however, FSM does not want anyone to be forced to worship him by law.

My nation-state will be no theocracy. More of a hippie communeocracy.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well hey guys, I just bought a lottery ticket.If I win, I'll share.Yes I mean it.BIG ATS party for all.My treat.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Yeah !!!!!! Now that's what I'm talkin' about Firestar, wish there were more people like you who are willin' to give away wealth !!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Oh I so would.I would fly in everyone to VEGAS, and party till dawn. After I buy my motorhome, and bike of course.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I know most people will think I'm nuts but my ONE thing would be swimming with Great Whites:

HUGE powerful animals, a thing of beauty. Keep hands inside the cage though.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

prifessional curtesy?
that does work with mods aswell right

for me be the most sucessfull person in the world
as in be very rich

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
reply to post by intrepid

prifessional curtesy?
that does work with mods aswell right

Well, if you WERE Jessica Alba I would swim with you.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I'd buy a black conversion van with tinted windows, modify the interior with a bed, bookshelves and storage for clothes and my guitar and surfboard, slap my avatar on the side and travel the continental United States and Canada seeking out the paranormal as well as the best ocean waves for a bit of recreational surfing.

That, and also pose with just about every bizzare encounter of Americana folk art (read - the world's largest ball of twine) with a big goofy smile on my face.

Of course, this would involve hanging out at tons of truck stops and 24/7 diners writing all my adventures in a few journals - but hey...it's where my heart lies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join