It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A serious question about world takeover..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I have a serious question and by no means do I mean to offend anyone nor do I ask this in a sarcastic manner. I have read several threads on here stating about reptilians, world government and alien manipulation on the elite, etc..

My question is why would the aliens or reptilians wasting so much time in controlling or possessing certain people and wasting time and energy in setting up certain cults and multi-tiered groups within the illuminati or freemasons, etc..

Wouldn't it just be easier for them to just show themselves and start their agenda without having to worry about us and being so pervasive throughout our lives?? Since they have a deep disdain for humanity, why would they care. Just land on earth, crush what they want and start changing earth that they see fit. done and done!!

Trust me, I believe in a number of things within these secret groups and societies and that there is a very odd disproportion of our legal, military and government that belong to certain societies. So again, my question is truly genuine and I don't mean to sound too naive nor do I intentionally offend anyone. I'm just curious why they don't just get it over with??

Thanks everyone for your time and input.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I am not into the reptilian thing, but I will go along and hope to answer
your question with a theory.

What I think is this, If there is a such thing then they are probably doing
experiments to see our very reactions, our instincts and how we progress
in society. We could merely be some sort of guinea pigs to them. The way
our scientists run mice through mazes, that is what I believe they are doing
if there are such things.

Other than that I am not worried about them.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I think you answered your own question to be quite honest. Why dont they do this? Why dont they do that? Reptilian elites dont exist...thats why.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by 3_Libras]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I kind of sway with the mindset that there is not one "official" Royal Reptillian House - but several - and they don't all get along.

Heck, assuming they even exist, they might just be playing us as some sort of sport, or else just enjoying the endless dramas we provide.

Who knows for sure?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Thanks for everyone's input, much appreciated. That was my thought also, that we are merely here as a test program/experiment. That's even if any of this stuff exists. I mean, even if there are multiple races of aliens doing certain things at various levels for different agendas and so forth. I still find it amazing that out of this entire universe, there is so much attention on this 1 little planet??

I just find it amazing, if true, that there is this much attention and care into us being here and "what we are doing" and "what we may do next." On the whole scheme of things, I would think that our planet is quite boring in comparisons to potentially other planets and technologies. Not even sure why they would waste their time since we as humans are so hell bent on destroying ourselves and our world, they should consider us a non-issue. As any doctor will tell you, you can't help people if they don't want to be helped or even acknowledge that they even need help.

Thanks again for everyone's time.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Any civilization that has lasted long enough to harness the technology to travel the stars surely is a peaceful one. Otherwise, they would have long ago destroyed themselves. And that just isnt my opinion.

SETI conducted an extensive study using some of the finest minds this planet has to offer. The study was to answer the question on whether or not we should respond if SETI detected a signal. The answer was a resounding yes (based on what i stated above).

Now that we have established this, what motivation would there be to provide this nonsense reptilian agenda disinformation ? Simple, to keep the military-industrial complex in power and making money.

The goal is always the same, war and control. And what better way to unite all of mankind under one goverment with a threat from aliens. And of course we'll need a world tax to pay for the world military to defend us from those aliens.

What evidence that reptilians exist....NONE. What evidence exists that says aliens are benevolent...plenty. The fact that we're still alive and breathing for starters. Plus the witnesses in the Disclosure project that have testified to the military-industrial complex goal of an alien threat hoax.

The only threat we face is ourselves.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Thank you for your response admriker444. I totally agree that most if not all of our real problems are man made and based purely on human greed and insecurities!! I always get upset when I hear and see people freely giving up their rights to some of these morons that have no other agenda but their own. If the mass public understood that they possess the true power and united, things would be far different and I think much better, IMO.

Thanks again for your insightful reply with excellent points!!

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Not meant to attest to or deny my beleif in any conspiracy mentioned.

You know, snatching a purse is easier than picking a pocket, just grab and run. It's a lot less risky though if you can just lift a person's wallet out of their pocket and be long gone when they finnaly go to pay for something and realize that they don't have their wallet. They may not even realize they were robbed.

Metaphoricaly speaking of course.

top topics

join