It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Kids - Post a pic

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by iori_komei

iori, I tried that, but she is not interested.She gets told that a lot.She doesn't want to be just a "clothes hanger" if you know what I mean.But thank you.And I do know that you are knowledgeable about such things.So check my pics in the photo thread and give me your honest opinion.Do I dress over the top or what?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Do I dress over the top or what?

Nah - you dress very well!

Ok anyone else got pics of their little (or grown) kids

[edit on 29/8/2007 by shearder]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

Thanks buddy.Thing is I do share clothes with daughter.
Now back on topic.C'mon people, where are the cute kids?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
omg..

wtf are you all doing? I dont agree with this thread.. what is the point? do your teen kids want you posting their pics on here?

This site and ATS go from one extreme to the next..

Sorry if I am being overprotective and paranoid, but ......... man I wouldnt post my kids on here...

LoL...

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
These are a couple of years old, havent uploaded any recent ones for a while.

Me and my littlest one , Ruby Grace. She'll be 2 in about 5 weeks.

Hey... are you from London? your a dead ringer for 'Nicky blackmarket' a well known DJ ....

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sekhemet

My daughter is also anATS member,and has posted her picture before. No worries.But I understand your concern.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Why not?

Whats the big deal, and how can this be dangerous? Give me an example.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

aawh. mom that was sweet..now either you knew I was going to see that sooner or later so you were just being nice..or you actually mean it..either way..it makes me happy. =D. thankyouu

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sekhemet

Sorry if I am being overprotective and paranoid, but ......... man I wouldnt post my kids on here...

LoL...

If I had any, I seriously doubt that I would. You never know who's looking.. Although, I don't really think it's as dangerous as given out people's names and such, you know.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

No i'm in Oz, and if i had any musical talent i'd be a metal rock god not a DJ, but cheers anyway.

And as far as posting pics of your kids go's, well i wouldnt blame anyone that didnt want to, but it doesnt particularly bother me. My kids think it's great, they often sit here and surf ATS with me. Why would it be a problem?

[edit on 30/8/07 by mojo4sale]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I have 3 beautiful children, I will not however post their pictures.

I think that its wonderful to share, but seriously scary to think of the kinds of things people can do with the internet these days..

Even if no one came hunting my children down, the thought of them getting jollies while looking at their pictures is enough to make me keep them hidden from the world.

Sounds bad, I am usually a positive person, but when it comes to my kids I am protective as hell !

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
These are my kids

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I am so glad that there are so many parents that are so proud of their kids. It is such a rare thing in this day and age. I have such a long way to go compared to some who have fully grown kids or kids older than mine hehehe. I am 37 and started late BUT it was worth the wait! I got the right woman and the right frame of mind and I want my daughter to also be my best friend and be able to confide in me. Perhaps i wasn't mature enough earlier in life and it may have not been the ideal time to have had a child, but i am SO ready to be the best daddy a girl could have and i am already practicing that now.

I get to work at 6am so i can leave at 15:30 and get home by 4-4:15 to spend some quality time with my "poopa poop" or angel hehehe before mommy comes home. Her name is Alisandra Kimberly. She is a unique child to say the least. When she goes to sleep at night and is between my wife and i - she lays on her side facing me and i hear her fingers scratch the pillow case as she tries to find my face or shoulder and when she touches it, she keeps her hand there and goes off to sleep. Who couldn't love that. I think she loves her daddy already and knows who he is cos she calls me dadda or daddyyyyy or da da. But when i tickle her she goes dad dad dad dad dad daddyyyyy... hehehehe _ not a stutter hehehe she is just so small. She says daddy, dadda, mommy, mom, poopa, uh uh if she doesn't like something, and "nanny" for grandma and she calls the dogs babba... hehehehe

*sigh*

It's only 11:38am now.

[edit on 31/8/2007 by shearder]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   

My daughter is also anATS member,and has posted her picture before. No worries.But I understand your concern.

Ok no worries.. thanks for feeling my concern.

Replys to

EARTH 2

1 or 2 posters already said same as I would. In this day and age with pedofiles all over the internet, photo theft and false profiles, our kids photos can end up anywhere on the web. We dont know what some perverts may end up doing with the photos. Ok call me paranoid but just because your paranoid doesnt mean they arent out there doing something twisted.

'MOJO'

I hear you thanks, least now you know you have s famous clone. hehe. lol

Sorry guys I didnt mean to interupt and spoil your fun, I just thought ATS users would be a bit more concerned seeing as this is the site with all the deepest intelligent people. (in my books)

Anyway.. please continue to post your kids photos where you like.. if they do end up on some pedo site with old perverts leering over them........ dont say you wasnt aware it could happen

peace.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

Aw buddy. you got the good life.I remember when my daughter was that small, it goes by too quickly.Enjoy it my friend.BTW.... I'm 36 and my daughter is 17.Thats why we are so close, kinda grew up together.
A word of advice.... If you can, try not to miss all the Important stuff in her life, write it all down in a journal, and always love her for exactly who she is and not per se what you want her to be.But you have many years to perfect that.AD

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

Hey Jen! OMG your kids look just like you!!! Fabulous pics there, hon.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I guess the kids have some of me in them. My son looks more like his dad than he does me, but I think he probably has my chin and cheek bones
My mom always told me that they both look like their dad. When I was younger that used to make me so mad...carrying those kids for 9 months and thinking they don't look a bit like me?

Thanks AD

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   

If you can, try not to miss all the Important stuff in her life, write it all down in a journal, and always love her for exactly who she is and not per se what you want her to be.But you have many years to perfect that.AD

Absolutelt. I want to always have time for her and love her for the individual she is and will become.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Here we are starting off the Popeyes Picnic race last Saturday!

Here he is blazing down the last 50 feet to the finish line. As he was coming down the main drag the announcer said, Here comes number 14, Klever Gibbs and everyone started clapping, he didn't know what to think so he started clapping, he then realized they were clapping for him so he really kicked it into gear!!! Here is that photo!

the finish

The payoff

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Here is a picture of my son Ryan I have never posted pic's so not sure if this will work, if it does I have 4 more to show, plus 3 granddaughters, lol!

files.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join