learn more

Fan Widget for ATS

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Fan Widget for ATS

cognitivelabs.com

Think Fast. Now you can test your brain and help more people find out about ATS.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.nytimes.com

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
An entertaining way to tune the brain and help people find out about Above Top Secret. Same technology as mentioned in yesterdays NYTimes article on brain training *mbt

cognitivelabs.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
That cool. I like this one better though: Reaction Time Test.
I can get about 150ms.

[edit on 28/8/2007 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
every time ats logo appears your supposed to hit an arrow key - after about 5 times it gives you a cool little bar chart and average time in miliseconds - when you continue it takes you to ATS, nice idea actually pretty smart.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Well you click the 'play' button and then the "Go" button and the little Einstein dude comes up. After him you should press the down arrow button as fast as you can after the ATS logo flashes. The logo flashes several times and records your "reaction speed". It then shows you your reaction speed in milliseconds. Mine was in the mid 50's and I have no idea what that means, my brain is pancakes anyway...

[edit on 28-8-2007 by WestPoint23]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
315.1 milliseconds....

but that's after about 10 beers.

Looky at that. When you're done, it has a "more" button that takes you directly to ATS. Very nice.

One beer later....

I got sneaky.... (or at least thought I was being).... and just pressed and held the down arrow... I got 102.3 milliseconds.

:shk:

[edit on 8/28/2007 by Infoholic]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
anything under 300 ms is good...some people can get down under 100 ms but they must have special wiring or be more evolved. caffeine makes it faster, not having your caffeine makes it slower.

little known fact...babe ruth may have looked like a big slob but got one of the highest reaction times ever recorded by docs fom Columbia U. in NY back in the 20's. Should compare him with Barry Bonds. They're also using starting to use tests like this to check people for signs of early Alzheimer's and also 'fitness' for astronauts...especially on a long trip - they think the brain changes because of 1. lack of gravity and 2. cosmic rays. By the time the space hotel gets up there we'll have to figure this stuff out.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Pretty interesting. 196ms...

Why am i so slow. Is it these socks?

new topics

top topics

join