It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please explain what the New World Order means!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I don't get it! Is it about the nazi's? The communist's? I really hope it isn't the nazist that are going to take over the world. Nazis are stupid and ignorant!

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well, we do'nt know who is going to be the NWO yet. Some say the Nazis will rise again, may God forbid that. Some say the commies will rise, may God forbid that too. Some others say the it is either a Satanic cult, or that the Greys take over. I hope this info has helped you.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 01:00 PM
link   
it will be an enhanced form of the u.n.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 01:03 PM
link   
But let's hope it's not run by the Nazis or the commies.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Ok I start to get a hint of what it is. The one's who will rule the world is probably the U.S because they are already controlling TOO much here in the world today. The power should be divided into smaller groups so that not only one country has all the power. It's only fair!

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Point, but it should be controlled by friendly countries like Brittian, or Italy. Not Russia, or Cuba. Maybe China.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 01:17 PM
link   
First, my favorite:
www.skepdic.com...

Next, a couple others:
www.truthinmedia.org...
www.geocities.com...
www.ety.com...

You'll find many flavors of NWO mythos throughout the web and this forum is no exception. There are many people here who have researched this phenomenon through the years. In general, you will discover three types of people who will discuss the concept of the NWO on this site:

1) Conspiracy "old timers" who lean toward the "paranoid" description.
2) Conspiracy "old timers" who have become skeptical/cynical.
3) Conspiracy "newcomers" who are still learning about the NWO.

I'm in the #2 category and tend to think the old societies (Illuminati, Bilderberg, Bonesmen, etc.) have lost their hold on power in favor of the new digerati (Grove, Gates, etc.).

Human societal evolution favors an eventual transition toward a global government. During this period of change, there is a great deal of fear and uncertainty. It's human nature to fear the worse in such times. And among the worst of the fears is an evil NWO regime.

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I don't think i fancy the idea of the NWO (understatement of the century) Anyone fancy rebelling against them with me?

Just out of interest, when the worst does officially come to the worst, what are you all plannin to do with yourselves.

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 08:57 AM
link   
But hopefully enough people know what's going on to stop it from happening

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Point, but it should be controlled by friendly countries like Brittian, or Italy. Not Russia, or Cuba. Maybe China.

We used to rule the world. Better than America does. Ahhh, those were the days.

Bring 'em back!

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
the nwo is not going to be a bunch nazis. That is stupid.
How would some one take controll with little to no supporter's of their belief. The majority of the world will like the nwo. They will fall into their trap, think the things they are doing are for the "Good of mankind". Many organazations which will be major parts of the new world order, such as World bank, the u.n, not to mention the american government, are already begining to do this.Every one thinks there so f***ing great, even if they do control their lives and take away their freedom. And it will continue for years to come, there's no fighting it. Everyone does and will believe their lies, because they're told to, by the government, by the media, and even the school system. We are not taught the truth, we are taught useless sh**, and lies. We are kept stupid, because ignorance is bliss, and when your happy you don't ask questions.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The NWO is simply rich industrialists who continue their search for wealth and power through manipulation of the poor. Its a very simple scheme that has worked as long as history has been written.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
New World Order? Look in the bible, it talks about a man that will rise up and rule the world, under a new order. Sounds suspicious to me...

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
All of the above and some. The pact has been made and in 2005 the global plan will be implemented.
Deals have been made with China Russia America
to carve up the world and leave no independent country any chance to survive.

Here is just one example. Liberia not supporting Taiwan? after the US just liberated Liberia and ousted Taylor of false accusations? Ah...the lies and disinformation continues and deals have been placed.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Isnt Democracy grand? The New World Order is already here but everyone is too deaf, dumb and blind to listen.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The New WOrld Order is a one world government.

It is the process of bringing around a one world government via various agendas.

1. Fiat Currencies.
2. Computerized databases of all people living in the world.
3. War
4. Globalization
5. Privitization, end of farms, small buisiness. Anything that might give you a will of your own and independence.
6. Removal of civil liverties. Guns, Freedom to assemble, goto church or do anything that might apose the New World Government.
7. Establishment of government organizations to intern the New World Order Government.
8. Propaganda. Things that sell the New World Government. SUch as fincancial security, domestic tranquility or a company bonus. Also known as a carrot to make your lazy jackass pull a plow.
9. Drugs and mind control. A bar on every corner of Amerika.
10. Criminilization. Only criminals can enjoy freedom.

[Edited on 13-10-2003 by websuspect]

[Edited on 13-10-2003 by websuspect]

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
What is going to be NEW in that order?

Originally posted by websuspect
(...)
1. Fiat Currencies.
2. Computerized databases of all people living in the world.
3. War
4. Globalization
5. Privitization, end of farms, small buisiness. Anything that might give you a will of your own and independence.
6. Removal of civil liverties. Guns, Freedom to assemble, goto church or do anything that might apose the New World Government.
7. Establishment of government organizations to internet the New World Order Government.
8. Propaganda. Things that sell the New World Government. SUch as fincancial security, domestic tranquility or a company bonus. Also known as a carrot to make your lazy jackass pull a plow.
9. Drugs and mind control. A bar on every corner of Amerika.
10. Criminilization. Only criminals can enjoy freedom.

Almost all points already done.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I think that if you look in the Bible under Revilations they don't call it NWO but refer to it in one of the prophicies that has not come true yet. I believe that it states that their will be world peace and for this to happen you would need a NWO with one government. Most people think that this will be NATO and if you look what is happening -

1) NATO has armies all over the world
2) EURO currency? Possible world money some day

Their are other examples I'm sure; but can't think of them off the top of my head.

top topics

join