It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

waht if??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I'm looking at the paranormal studies section, and wondering what if this is what humanitys becoming?, is it that humans are evolving and the people here who say they can sense emotions and talk to birds, are people evolving?, some people will say evolution takes millions of years, well maybe it has been going on for millions, just no one ever talked about how they can talk to bird and predict the unpredictable. Makes you think of the xmen eh?. But im serious, who honestly knows whats going on in the world? humanity itselff could be evolving and i say hallaluyah, this is going to make the world very interesting.

feel free to flame me and say im wrong, i know this is improbable but its also possible

[edit on 27-8-2007 by Dave-Enock]

JbT

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I might respond if you learn to spell "what" right. Even then, the writing technique hurts me to read it.

Sorry.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave-Enock

Yes it may be possible, but unless English is not your first language I suggest you use spell check or something. Hard to understand, but I get what you are trying to say.

Hint: alot of members on here are very particular about good spelling. You might get more replies if you fix the grammar

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
there i fixed the spelling, are we satisfied, and yes i did notice that people here are particular about spelling

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave-Enock

Yes. Thank you
I'm not being rude, just a little constructive criticism

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
lol thank you then,
, i know that im not suppsoed to make a one liner, so im stalling now

new topics

top topics

join