It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obvious hoaxes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So many persons post "so-hard-to-believe-he-caught-that" sightings of UFOs. I have to say something about this. Everyone agrees anything moving at the speed of light is invisible, so how can someone sight a UFO flying away? One can argue that the ship is flying slowly but if aliens want to hide their identity, which is what most ufologists think, then why would they slow down in the middle of nowhere on earth; wouldn't they stop in space instead, for security reasons... For the matter of the ship having no fuel, everyone says they use anti-gravity, and gravity is limitless on most parts of earth. Ufologists are contradicting themselves. And most of all, how can you distinguish a secret jet of the U.S from an UFO, IT'S A SECRET JET. Why wouldn't the government try round or triangular shaped ships, with nuclear engines on the back, etc. Have you guys read the article about TR-3B. Get what i mean? I am not being sceptical, i'm trying to tell people to not believe in everything they see. Aren't secret technology alien to us as much as UFOs... ask yourself such questions... My question is: Can aliens and UFO be a hoax of the government to scare the people so on regards of "national security", they shall use martial law to "get rid of the aliens"? They might use this excuse in the futur (when they will be able to create fake aliens) because it is very popular among us. I am not saying that aliens do not exist, I'm just saying that they would not visit us with our premature technology. The only profit they would gain from us is our genes, and they don't need our consult or the government's to do that, since UFOs move at the speed of light, making it impossible to be sighted by anyone... And most of all, why don't they kill the humans they abduct... Don't they want to hide their identity? Don't say because they are not human, so they won't. Analogy: You would kill a wolf(human) if you see one.

If their laws of physics are different from ours, they can do more than kill the abductees and why would they give alien technology to the U.S. if they know us better than ourselves, they know we are dangerous. Wouldn't they prefer controlling (with microchips in the brain and whatsoever...)our government officials instead and force them to use human material to improve their ships. Again, one might argue that the government is keeping th ETs captive but if they use advanced telepathy, they can problably do short-term brain control and escape. Unless, of couse, they want to stay to manipulate the government in a non-braincontrolling way.
Let's not think that aliens are good "people", you know nothing about them, only suppositions. If the government are truly trading with ETs, you guys wouldn't know about it. As I know it, none of you have reached cosmic top secret or have ever been a general or scientist. If you are capable of finding government secrets, you would problably be working for the government by now... Instead of searching for the truth, try convincing the government to reveal it, it's the only way. And the real truth obviously... Don't say that generals have already revealed about government-alien relationships, because if they did, they would be dead quite quickly. Meaning the aliens and the government would want their death. And remember that the Internet can be easily controlled by the government, so they wouldn't let you know "a bit" of the truth. Be realistic, people. Try to convince me I'm wrong.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by iwhodeniesgodamgod]

Mod Note: Avatar & Signature Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-8-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
No replies? Remember, silence means agreement. I still need someone to turn me from skeptical to believer.

join